Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

BBNaija: Nina On Why She Hasn't Spoken With Collins - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nina On Why She Hasn't Spoken With Collins (467 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina On Why She Hasn't Spoken With Collins by Samueltemi337(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Twitter has reacted to former Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina, saying she hasn't spoken with her boyfriend, Collins, because she doesn't want negative vibes around her.
During an interview withBeat FM,Nina told Toolz that she is yet to speak with her boyfriend of one year, his friends or family member.
She also spoke about why she got into a relationship with Miracle even though she already had a boyfriend.
Read excerpts below:
On why she got into a relationship with Miracle despite having a boyfriend
The truth here is, we are all human [and] anything can happen. When I got to the house, Miracle and I got closer. It was natural, so we started relating.
We bonded and everything that happened happened because it was natural and was supposed to happen.
On if she has spoken with Collins since she got out of the show
Actually, I don't think I want to. I don't want negative vibes right now.
On hopes for reconciliation
Right now, I don't think there's any hope for reconcilation.
SOURCE: www.pulse.ng

Re: BBNaija: Nina On Why She Hasn't Spoken With Collins by rayblast(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
U just became a celebrity and started with dumping d guy u claim to love. Most of us don't even know Wat love is all about. buh cos people say I love u we now see it as a culture and tradition to say I love u even Wen we know we r confuse about Wat we feel which is most times is infatuation. I hate when I hear d word love from people that don't really know Wat it is. pls Nina Wat is Collin's crime?

(1) (Reply)

This Grandma Deserves Some Accolades / Empire’s Anika Ends Her Role With Lengthy Inspiring Message / #nollywoodidol Opens Registration Portal For Its #goldrevolution Reality TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.