Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) (59037 Views)

Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) / Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by frankmoney(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
Donpresh95:
Check if all her Organs are complete. Rochas can do anything possible to make sure APC wins again in Imo.

SERIOUSLY!!! DON'T VISIT ANYONE YOU DON'T KNOW TOO WELL AND MAKE SURE SOMEONE KNOWS ABOUT YOUR MOVEMENT
so pdp can't do same right ?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by dehbor007(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
rip to dead,may soul rip
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
I have a feeling this is connected to the earlier case
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
baby124:
There are serial killers in Nigeria. I think it’s high time the government start putting kidnappers, ritualistic and their babalawos to public execution. So that people’s head will become straight. The babalawos are the ones solely fueling this menace and they should die with their clients.
Killers will always feel they will get away with it. We need a robust DNA database. Every man and woman from 18 (or before university admission) to 55 years in the first phase should be captured.

No DNA no licence, no Id card, no voters card, no bank account, no NYSC, no civil service job, no armed forces job, etc. Then have well equipped labs across the country. Just about 10 regional labs will do to begin with. Aso Rock feeding money alone can finance it.

Then let people know that even if they manage to avoid giving DNA, they can still be caught through siblings or parents on the database.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Yes you are insensitive ...now shut up. It's nothing to joke about. angry

Yes I am a troll, I still know the limits of decency.
angry

I cAnt say I didn't deserve that
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Gkemz: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
The two times Imo appeared on fp was for bad news. That state is synonymous with bad incidences as i stated in earlier page. She's been used for ritual.
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
okomile:
Rip. Let your trumpet sound oh Lord
are u sure u will make heaven if it sounds now?�
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
Everybody should be very vigilante and careful

This is Buhari time

As poverty level is skyrocketing

Crime is also on the rise

Bad luck everywhere

Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
A CRIME WRITER ANALYSIS

CASE : MURDER BY ASPHYXIATION/STRANGULATION

first of all to be clear this is not a hit and run,this is clear murder

EVIDENCE FOR MURDER HYPOTHESIS

NECK RING VISIBLE
the second picture if properly looked at suggests a darker skin tone something (ligature marks) you won't pass for Normal if you are in the forensic unit ,this is an obvious sign of crushed muscles in the neck region .

HANDS BOUNDED
secondly a closer look at the hands suggested she may have been tied my guess will be ,she was tied down before been strangled now you must understand the need for the rope ,strangulation is a very violent way to go it forces the victim in to a fight/flight mode ,they will pinch, bite ,kick ,even break their own bones to get air so what better way to ensure that than tying the victim up, which was done tightly seeing the ropes or whatever was used left marks on her hands.

BLOODY NOSE
its not an unusual case for a strangled victim to have a bloody nose , actually it supports the theory another theory will be due to blunt force trauma from hitting or punching but seeing no other lethal blunt marks on her body I will hold on to the fact that she was strangled .

SEXUAL ASSAULT
From all possible indications and my knowledge on sexual assaults I will say she wasn't assaulted ,nothing so far proves it .

NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE ESPECIALLY THIS WAY ,MY PRAYERS GO TO HE FAMILY AND LOVED ONES. MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE.
HER LAST KNOWN LOCATIONS SHOULD OPEN UP THE MURDER INVESTIGATION CASE , I HOPE THE POLICE LOOK INTO HER CASE SOON.

my name is the freelancer I write books on crimes and I see myself as an aspiring crime analysis ...thanks for reading

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
After all the ritual killings in the past 2-3 years in Owerri, IMO state.

We are also not forgetting the much publicized OTOKOTO ritual murder in IMO state.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by vault(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Disturbed....... I can't eat for long now
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by okomile(f): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dafreeguy:

are u sure u will make heaven if it sounds now?�

Don't judge.
Will you make heaven too?
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by thatafricanboi(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na dem grin
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ud4u: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Evil on increase, God help us
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by akum78: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
RIP
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good for her...slay mama
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by salam1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
Everybody should be very vigilante and careful

This is Buhari time

As poverty level is skyrocketing

Crime is also on the rise even if the economy is gud a criminal will always be a criminal, stop blaming it on the economy plsss

Bad luck everywhere
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
okomile:

Don't judge. Will you make heaven too?
lol..that's no judging..it's a question
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
is that not the lady they said ran mad after being dropped from a car?
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Where is Salvation Ministries when you need them?

But seriously I'm tired of Imo State.
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by kayalla(f): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
scary sight RIP
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by idinc(m): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=idinc post=67115705] we live in a world where news like this isnt babaric now pathetic anymore,instead we stare right at them,amidst the sorrow of the victim's people, find it pun worthy and very excusable to sound insensitive,how did we get here?, Lord have mercy! If u cud look at this pic and cudnt resist to make pun out of her misfortune and cryin blood,plz and plz remember to make pun if ur sister or loved ones lay dis lifeless in this cruel manner
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by idinc(m): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
lestat:
She entered a bar in imo state owned by benue people whose customers are all from.benue and shouted

"Sai Baba"

Apologies if I came off as insensitive I just couldn't resist that pun

RIP to her and wish her family well during this trying time
we live in a world where news like this isnt babaric now pathetic anymore,instead we stare right at them,amidst the sorrow of the victim's people, find it pun worthy and very excusable to sound insensitive,how did we get here?, Lord have mercy! If u cud look at this pic and cudnt resist to make pun out of her misfortune and cryin blood,plz and plz remember to make pun if ur sister or loved ones lay dis lifeless in this cruel manner
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 12:28am On Apr 29, 2018
wicked world embarassed
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 29, 2018
idinc:

we live in a world where news like this isnt babaric now pathetic anymore,instead we stare right at them,amidst the sorrow of the victim's people, find it pun worthy and very excusable to sound insensitive,how did we get here?, Lord have mercy! If u cud look at this pic and cudnt resist to make pun out of her misfortune and cryin blood,plz and plz remember to make pun if ur sister or loved ones lay dis lifeless in this cruel manner

Point.taken
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by bettyLad(f): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Piercy:
A CRIME WRITER ANALYSIS

CASE : MURDER BY ASPHYXIATION/STRANGULATION

first of all to be clear this is not a hit and run,this is clear murder

EVIDENCE FOR MURDER HYPOTHESIS

NECK RING VISIBLE
the second picture if properly looked at suggests a darker skin tone something (ligature marks) you won't pass for Normal if you are in the forensic unit ,this is an obvious sign of crushed muscles in the neck region .

HANDS BOUNDED
secondly a closer look at the hands suggested she may have been tied my guess will be ,she was tied down before been strangled now you must understand the need for the rope ,strangulation is a very violent way to go it forces the victim in to a fight/flight mode ,they will pinch, bite ,kick ,even break their own bones to get air so what better way to ensure that than tying the victim up, which was done tightly seeing the ropes or whatever was used left marks on her hands.

BLOODY NOSE
its not an unusual case for a strangled victim to have a bloody nose , actually it supports the theory another theory will be due to blunt force trauma from hitting or punching but seeing no other lethal blunt marks on her body I will hold on to the fact that she was strangled .

SEXUAL ASSAULT
From all possible indications and my knowledge on sexual assaults I will say she wasn't assaulted ,nothing so far proves it .

NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE ESPECIALLY THIS WAY ,MY PRAYERS GO TO HE FAMILY AND LOVED ONES. MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE.
HER LAST KNOWN LOCATIONS SHOULD OPEN UP THE MURDER INVESTIGATION CASE , I HOPE THE POLICE LOOK INTO HER CASE SOON.

my name is the freelancer I write books on crimes and I see myself as an aspiring crime analysis ...thanks for reading

thanks for this explanation ,I had to scroll to second page of comments because I believe one very Intelligent nairalander will analyze the cause of the death .
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by babadigu(m): 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) by babadigu(m): 2:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account / Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents / Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.