Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:31 PM

Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS (37917 Views)

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics / Horrible Accident In Ofankor Ghana (graphic Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
A Nigerian lady is still feeling thankful one year after surviving a horrible motor accident. The survivor identified as Amara, took to Facebook to mark one year anniversary of her survival thank God for saving her and seven other passengers after their vehicle crashed and landed in a ditch after somersaulting multiple times.

According to her, she came out of the accident without any broken bones.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lady-excited-after-coming-out-of-this-horrible-accident-without-any-injury-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2018

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Evablizin(f): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
cry

I thank God for your life.
The same accident killed Oby last night.
RIP OBY.cry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Donpresh95(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Chukwu Abiama emela

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by JasonScoolari: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
God mercies kept her...

Only a fool will say ''there's no God'' and some of the fools will come here to show how foolish they're with their comments.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by DIYhackers: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
This can only be GOD!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Apina(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Its been two years since i found myself in a similar situation, the car was completely damaged, had seven stitches to my lips which was the only injury sustained. When we went to pull out the car from the bush, the passersby were all asking in a negative tone of the person survived, not knowing i was right behind them and when someone pointed to me, they looked in disbelief and since that day, death looked ordinary to me cos i would have been gone if not for God smiley

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by CriticMaestro: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Child of grace

8 Likes

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by maxiuc(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy

This 4runner dey fear me eeeeeh see as e high if one tire Burst wether front or back mehn na Serious issue

Thank God I didn't have type Rip

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Aldebaran(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hmmm

She still needs medical attention...

To rule out internal bleeding...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by alsudaes1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is Miraculous

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by QTEST007(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
GLORY!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by NwaNimo1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
We don hear...
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Tychamps(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

God be praised.
click like if you believe in God

30 Likes

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Science saves lives while doG sleeps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Evablizin:
cry

RIP OBY.cry
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Evablizin:
cry

RIP OBY.cry

Who is Oby

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Survive thank God. Die u ssy God knows best. Religion na scam

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Thickcok01: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ashawo
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
DIYhackers:
This can only be GOD!
did Satan cause the accident

2 Likes

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by zobasky24k(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
I know this lady quite well..she is an assistant lecturer at d department of pure and industrial chemistry ,,UNN..very lovable lady..I thank God for your life

3 Likes

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
God mercies kept her...

Only a fool will say ''there's no God'' and some of the fools will come here to show how foolish they're with their comments.

Luckily for us only fools can spot fools

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by MistadeRegal(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thanks to GOD for preserving your life.
It is a sign of victory and a second chance to walk with GOD uprightly. Not everyone are given such amazing grace.
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by mhizAnnie(f): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
People have died from accidents that are not to severe...thank God for you dear
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by GeneralOjukwu: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Luckily for us only fools can spot fools

Hahahaha...you just checkmated JasonScoolari

One single move and it was all over....Mate! grin
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by ud4u: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thank God for your life
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian lady is still feeling thankful one year after surviving a horrible motor accident. The survivor identified as Amara, took to Facebook to mark one year anniversary of her survival thank God for saving her and seven other passengers after their vehicle crashed and landed in a ditch after somersaulting multiple times.

According to her, she came out of the accident without any broken bones.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lady-excited-after-coming-out-of-this-horrible-accident-without-any-injury-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
savage

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thank God, is not her. Just scared, cos she travelled to school today.
N.B: just teasing you. Meanwhile, to the lady, thank God for your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Train Crushes Trapped Trailer In Lagos, Two Die, Others Injured / My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures / Lady Who Was Extorted By LASTMA Police Gets Her Money Back (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.