Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons (45191 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Soldiers on Thursday stormed the Catholic Church in Gboko, Benue State and the house of a priest who works there, Rev. Father Vesuwe Benjamin.

According to available information, the soldiers, who were reported to have ransacked the church and the house of the priest, said they were searching for weapons.

Father Benjamin said: “Today my house and the entire parish was turned inside out by the military in-search for weapons.

“They say I keep weapons, for heaven sake, I don’t do weapon.
“The Fulani herdsmen go about with heavy weapons killing innocent people and never a day has any one of them been harassed by the military.

“There are instances where the military have even assisted them to carry out their attacks on Defenseless citizens.

“The soldiers we have in this country are one sided.
“Why are they trying to divide the very country they are called to defend on religious line.

“Would they have done this to an imam or the mosque?’
“I am saddened by this unabating carnage.
“The people of Benue State are accommodating and law-abiding but it seems this gesture has been misconstrued to be cowardice.
“Our people are known for their bravery.
“We are not cowards.
“Something must be done to stop this carnage.
“Enough is enough.”

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/amp/benue-soldiers-storm-catholic-church-priests-house-in-search-of-weapons

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nigerian soldiers are complicit in all these killings.

If not tell me why they will leave herdsmen that obviously moves about with weapons and go to a priest's house to search if he has any weapon which in any case, it is to defend himself.

They assist the herdsmen in killing middlebeltans and they will all die by mysterious sicknesses

436 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by SalamRushdie: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari is really playing with fire ..instead of soldiers to search for the Fulani herdsmen that killed Catholics days ago the are instead harassing the Catholic church for speaking up againt the herdsmen and Buhari ... Nigeria has never had it this bad

362 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by ISLAMBAD: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nig soldiers stormed and ransacked the house of a priest searching for weapons .When has the priest become one of the herdsmen they should go after ?

In this case, two things are involved.
1, Its either the terrorists hiding under Nigerian army uniform have the intention to plant weapon in the house of the priest in order to put him in trouble like they have done to other priests, even when we all know that Benue people should arm themselves because of what is going on there

OR

2, They were searching the house of the priest to know if he has any weapon to defend himself when the Fulani strikes... And once they find out that the poor priest has nothing to defend himself, then they will alert Buhari's brothers to prepare for fresh attack because they have cleared the road for them to succeed in such a planned attack.

BUHARI IS A TERRORIST!.
Elimination of Christians won't stop the gospel from spreading. Afterall , early Christians faced the worst prosecution.
Buhari should know that all his efforts would be in vain . Keep killing Christians, the more you kill, the more the gospel spreads.

314 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Herdsmen: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
The dullard and his dullardeens

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Evablizin(f): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2018

SalamRushdie:
Buhari is really playing with fire ..instead of soldiers to search for the Fulani herdsmen that killed Catholics days ago the are instead harassing the Catholic church for speaking up againt the herdsmen and Buhari ... Nigeria has never had it this bad

This shows that Buhari is a hardened terrorist.

196 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by nero2face: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol, am really enjoying the drama, Benue people paying their prices for voting Buhari...Buhari till 2023 Biko, it's good we learn our lessons de hard way...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by authehighness: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
it has come to the level of searching parish rectory by the military,am speechless,chioma ajunwa pls borrow me your leg,i want run go ghana

20 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by SalamRushdie: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
authehighness:
it has come to the level of searching parish rectory by the military,am speechless,chioma ajunwa pls borrow me your leg,i want run go ghana

We voted a terrorist

59 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by TheFreeOne: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
Security operatives keeps harassing victims of ethnic cleansing / genocide whilst leaving Fulani terrorists to roam free in their murderous rampages.

The country is fast going to the dogs thanks to Buhari's nepotism, incompetence and insincerity.

Middle beltans shouldn't allow themselves be cowed but must insist on their rights to self-defense.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Lipscomb(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked buhari know nothing about this .
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by thesolutions(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Eagle news.
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
It's not a surprise

Buhari is a terrorist

As the Fulani herdsmen are butchering the people
The Fulani Nigerian Army are intimidating the surviving victims...

When last did Buhari send his army to search mosques for weapons and terrorise imams?

Buhari is a terrorist

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mbaka why?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by buhariguy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
What kind of one sided news,

But army can be idiotic pigs of any tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by buhariguy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nigerian soldiers are complicit in all these killings.

If not tell me why they will leave herdsmen that obviously moves about with weapons and go to a priest's house to search if he has any weapon which in any case, it is to defend himself.

They assist the herdsmen in killing middlebeltans and they will all die by mysterious sicknesses
amen

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by annnikky(f): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Soon the herdsmen and the soldier will get what they're looking for in that benue undecided they should keep protecting killers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by slimfit1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ok go and get Omi battery keep it in your house pour it when they come to your house dont sleep too much oh

Buhari has Islamic state agenda.

4 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by rifasenate11(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
buhari has given them another order. stupid people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Kingspin(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Toy solders.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by anibirelawal(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Some evil mongers are working so hard to make this country suffer from ethno-religious disaster...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by lastmessenger: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
anibirelawal:
Some evil mongers are working so hard to make this country suffer from ethno-religious disaster...
and the 80 year old I'd.oit is sitting in aso rock blaming Libya and Gaddafi for the killings carried out by his brothers. Buhari is the worst thing to have happened to this country I bet he will go the way of abacha.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by mabea: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
shocked buhari know nothing about this .
Now i believe you are a zombie

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by rejoice4eva(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
This failing government is not even hiding its foolishness, tribalism, wickedness, religious and ethno cleansing tendencies, insensitivity to common man's plight and the anger in the land. What a pity .

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by alsudaes1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wow, I'm astonished, how come the attacked is being hunted

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Yeligray(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
I tire for this country

1 Like

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by MistadeRegal(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2018

undecided
angry
And Miyetti Allah? Anything done about them?

8 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by sanandreas(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abacha's death will be better than his own.

17 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Boyooosa(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Again!
Let's even assume they suspect the priest to be keeping weapons, is it the duty of the herdsmen criminals to go and attack and kill every person they found to be priest? Wow, this is becoming nonsensical, more!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria / Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List / Ambode Lights Up Third Mainland Bridge (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.