Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? (22289 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by ariesbull: 10:19pm On May 01, 2018
Nonaira1:
I'm not shocked the anti Igbo miscreants wannabe will as usual piggyback ride on this to display their usual stupidity. Am I shocked Ekinmeatics, Obi1kenobi and the other animals have invaded on this forum acting like they are the voices of SS Igbos? Not really. I'll be more shocked if they did not. We do NOT need your fucking asses speaking on our behalf because we can see through wtf you animals are doing. You are not here to defend SS Igbos, you pigs are here to do the descipable act you are well known for being the tribalistic Igbo hating goats you lots are and well known for on this forum.Stop using SS Igbos are your fucking shield. We never asked you to speak on our behalf.

What's even funny Ekemantic is now claiming Ikwerre.... PATHETIC!!!! Was this not the same fool claiming Ijaw living in PH that was discovered that he actually does not live in PH as he claim and possibly not even from River State.... Now he's Ijaw to Ikwerre. How pitiful

As for Obi1kenobi being Anambra. A waste of time addressing that wannabe Anambra. Pathetic that all thewannabe SE Igbos on this forum always attache to Anambra. Hilariously enough, I noticed that became a pattern when SE fools on this forum kept trying to annihilate Anambra and accuse them of supremacy thought. See what you caused. Well that's on you guys to deal with, not I.

I'll prefer if all this fake "SS igboid" defending animals do their tribalistic Igbo hating nonsense without using SS Igbos as your fucking shield. We can speak for our God damn selves without una two cents. Especially when it's beyond obivous that your "defense for igbo speaking group outside of SE" is not actually for our defense but rather a shield for your own well known usual behavior.

So that bastard ain't from Anambra yet claiming idemili...I know that enuani Igbo rocks and I duff my hat for em....that obi1kenobi is a person ...like seriously

4 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nonaira1: 10:19pm On May 01, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

Guy you are very smart. I didn't want to comment on this thread again, but this your last two post made me to quote you to give you kudos.

Funny enough some igbos have allowed themselves to be deceived by some of these Igbo wanna be

But one thing is certain... No matter how they struggle. THEY CAN NEVER BE IGBOS . NEVER !

They the ones that opened that can of worms. If you were on this forum back in the day, you would be have seen where several of the SE Igbos repeatedly ganged up on the Anambra Igbos. Repeatedly. Fast forward to serval years later, every single Igbo hating "Igbo" is from Anambra state. Every "Anambra igbo is better than other Igbos" is from Anambra state. When their dumbass were acting likewise that earlier, several of us warned them on their behavior and boom what's warned of them is manifesting. Heck it was how they repeatedly attached to Anioma to insult SE and continuously SE never bother to check the IDs. Never bothered, instead they fell for it hook, line and sinker. It was until several of us joined this forum and started attacking the attaches, I noticed the usual Anioma vs SE have reduced tremendously ironically enough. Now it's Anambra vs every other Igbos. Well let them deal with the shit they opened.

Worst is they rarely rarely pay attention to anything outside of the obvious. Look past the fucking obvious as most of this coward fools with multiple ids actually act the same in each id. A shame they never do.

I kept out of the thread despite repeated mentions but the opportunities pissed me off and I had to address their pitiful ass of trying to use Igbo speaking SS as shield for usual tribalistic, Igbo hating laced rhetorics. Do so without dragging us into your bullshit.Fucking opportunities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Bane2020: 10:21pm On May 01, 2018
Ekinematics:

When morons comment you'll know them. Where have I said here that I'm Ikwerre?
Where have I said in any post that I'm Ijaw?
And yes I'm a Rivers man, born and bred in PH, if you don't like it you can go die in your red mud. Fool!
You're ijaw but you are sticking your nose into affairs that concern Igbos, how more pathetic could you get? even the so called Ikwerre people you are trying so hard to play the devils advocate for don't even like Ijaw people, so what's your actual problem? If Ikwerre people like they can't deny their actual identity, but they have to change anything Igboid in their culture so we can know they have nothing to do with Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2018
Nonaira1:

You don't care what SS Igbos claim yet your piggish ass is on this specific topic written about SS igbo by a SS igbo wailing your ass on your "pretense of our defense about SE attachment to us?". Yet Ironically enough, you invaded to give your two cents to speak about US!!! Bleep out of here. I don't remember seeing ANY SS igboid on this specific thread mention or call your name to come here to speak on our behalf? I don't recall any of us on this thread that showed you we needed your aid. I don't recall seeing anyone that mentioned your fucking name. You came here because you gave two bleeps and as usual try to use the division without our community to do your usual Igbo hating rhetorics. The only difference is do that without dragging us into your fucking stupidity. If SE insult us, how is it your fucking concern? we can deal with that and put them in their place without your Igbo hating fucking dumbass using it as an opportunity to do usual pathetic act. We know who are friends are. Opportunities

Secondly, it is BEYOND obivous you are not from Anambra state. Even this your desperate attempt to claim identity to them exposes it. You can shout as high and loud as you fucking want, you alone, your comments alone exposes you. I don't care if you desperately and pathetically attach to them like the coward you are before displaying your tribalistic typing. Let SE deal with that as they are the ones that opened that can of worms. What I care about is you pitiful ass keeping SS igboid off your next tribalistic rant.

This one is another low IQ fuccktard, sha. I've addressed everything I've said to the Igbos that were attacking the SS because they were disgracing me with their uncouth utterances. It has nothing to do with any desire to protect your feelings. They are utterly worthless to me. The most reetarded part is the constant repetition that "no one called my name" to defend the SS. Who called your name? Whose name was mentioned in the thread? Whose opinions were solicited and what limits were placed on those who are eligible to respond? So to comment on Benue, I have to be from Benue. To comment on America, I have to come from America. To comment on North Korea, I have to be North Korean? What the fucckk kind of imbeciile is this one? grin

Again, rehashing your delegitimization is utterly worthless. You can't comprehend how worthless it is because you're a cretin. And I'm delighted you do it because it shows I get to you and you crew of embarrassing mannerless pigs. If they had any real arguments, they wouldn't waste time arguing about whether I'm Igbo or not. grin

7 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Bane2020: 10:25pm On May 01, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

This one is another low IQ fuccktard, sha. I've addressed everything I've said to the Igbos that were attacking the SS because they were disgracing me with their uncouth utterances. It has nothing to do with any desire to protect your feelings. They are utterly worthless to me. The most reetarded part is the constant repetition that "no one called my name" to defend the SS. Who called your name? Whose name was mentioned in the thread? Whose opinions were solicited and what limits were placed on those who are eligible to respond? So to comment on Benue, I have to be from Benue. To comment on America, I have to come from America. To comment on North Korea, I have to be North Korean? What the fucckk kind of imbeciile is this one? grin

Again, rehashing your delegitimization is utterly worthless. You can't comprehend how worthless it is because you're a cretin. And I'm delighted you do it because it shows I get to you and you crew of embarrassing mannerless pigs. If they had any real arguments, they wouldn't waste time arguing about whether I'm Igbo or not. grin
Are you really Igbo?

6 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2018
Nonaira1:

One thing is for sure You are not igbo, not from any Eastern area and your other IDs are well known for denying your ethnicity and each ids your pathetic ass creates. I let them figure what I'd that is. One thing I ain't got time for is a coward on annoymous forum. Go find the rest of your pathetic playmate

And yet again, he refuses to be specific on anything because the mooron knows he can't substantiate anything. grin What are my other ID's? Show me the posts my other ID's have been making. It can't be that difficult to find.

Uncouth pigs who when they have nothing else to say, start arguing about whether you're Igbo or not. It's all the funnier that it comes from an Anioma person. grin

3 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2018
Bane2020:

Are you really Igbo?

Ask our resident Igbo-detecting genius. Afterall, he has evidence of all my multiple ID's that he has yet to show us. Let him explain to you whether I'm Igbo or not. grin

4 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by mabea: 10:29pm On May 01, 2018
Nonaira1:

One thing is for sure You are not igbo, not from any Eastern area and your other IDs are well known for denying your ethnicity and each ids your pathetic ass creates. I let them figure what I'd that is. One thing I ain't got time for is a coward on annoymous forum. Go find the rest of your pathetic playmate
It's very pathetic how you people label one non igbo simply because he takes a differing position to yours.

2 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nonaira1: 10:32pm On May 01, 2018
Ekinematics:

When morons comment you'll know them. Where have I said here that I'm Ikwerre?
Where have I said in any post that I'm Ijaw?
And yes I'm a Rivers man, born and bred in PH, if you don't like it you can go die in your red mud. Fool!

Really? You've never claimed ijaw on this forum. Swear by your life you've never done that. News flash nigga I've been on this forum for a long time and I remember things very well. Just because you have a thousands and same change comments on this forum does not mean I won't go back through your past comments and pull out each time your ass said so. Dare me MF and give me few days to go through your past comments and I'll do that happily for your ass.

Born and bred in PH my ass. Was it not your dumbass that claimed their was no support during the IPOBbsitathome, not too long ago and kept maintaining it until those living in PH brought out video evidence that proved you wrong despite your pitiful ass claim you live there. Ironically, you changed story immediately after. Deny it, I dare you and again give me few days to look through your past comments.

Oh you don't claim Ikwerre on this thread yet your monkey ass made yourself as the Ikwerre v spokesperson on this thread. You going to deny that one as well. Dare you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by CSTR1003: 10:37pm On May 01, 2018
Right now, there is nothing enticing about the igbo ethnic in Nigeria.

Infact, it can even be a stigma in some cases.

Get your house in order before you start looking for long lost brothers who are not interested in your brotherhood for good reasons.

A good product does not need much convincing.

5 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by CSTR1003: 10:38pm On May 01, 2018
And there is the Cameroonian lurking in the shadows.
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Igboid: 10:42pm On May 01, 2018
Ishilove:

My ancestors aren't Bini, young man. You can't know my history more than I. I have researched extensively before agreeing with my kinsfolk that we are not Igbo. Perhaps we once were, but not anymore

You are not Igbo, but you speak an adulterated version of Igbo language, and your folks claim to have migrated from Igala, Bini and maybe the moon.

So, one thing is clear, you were not originally Igboid speaking, you only became Igboid speaking at a point in your evolution as a people.
Your ilks claimed that it was interactions with Igbos that made you Igbo speaking. We are all familiar with stories of Bini princes like Esume, who founded an Igboid speaking Aboh.
If your people are not Igbos as you claimed, then it's obvious the current Igboid language you speak is a borrowed one, and tell me what sort of people abandons their own language for those of others, if not an inferiority complex suffering bunch.

9 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by mabea: 10:42pm On May 01, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

It's their normal way. I learnt to roll around in the mud with people like them like the uncouth pigs they are, because you can't relate with them civilly. That's why my rhetoric against them is often insolent. I remember during the whole IPOB uprising when I used to come here to have a civil debate about the tactics of Kanu which was alienating every potential ally in his cause and all I always got from them was insults and claiming I'm not Igbo. It's the only thing their weak brains can come up with when they don't like an argument. grin
The insults are just too much that's why you dont see many reasonable people commenting on such threads as this.

1 Like

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nonaira1: 10:46pm On May 01, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I am ANIOMA on thread talking about SS Igbo motherfucker. Noone needs to mention my name as it's about my tribe, my community unlike your fucking wannabe Anambra igbo ass. You came on here to do what you are well known for on this forum. When igbos get insulted and belittled on this forum, your pathetic igbo wannabe ass is no where there. Infact sometimes your there joining those insulting them to insult the clan and area you claim your from. I'm guessing those don't embarrass you. Fucking slowpoke pig. That is why I mentioned I'm not shocked that your wannabe Igbo ass used this as opportunities to insult SE igbo claiming you're speaking on SS Igbo. You're not defending anymore, nor are you here "because they embrassing you." Last I checked on this thread their entire comment is focusing on a discussion that is prevalent and still well spoken outside of this thread and this forum by SE and SS Igbo but of course, to a wanna be Igbo slowpoke won't know that. The only embrassing you is your demented, moronic, HIV infested ass. If it pains you ugly ass so fucking much to do your usual tribalistic rant and keep our people of your fucking finger, bash your useless, unevolved head on the wall and bleed to death. Your witless self is less than of a goat.

Laughable that this slowpoke thinks his coward attachment is paining anymore. We all can see you're not igbo despite shouting loudly of it on an anonymous forum where multiple, emphasis on MULTIPLE are cowardly like yourself and claimed ethnicity they are not. You're not the first nor the last so why would anyone care about a coward monkey when theirs multiple like him on the same forum. Why? Don't even elevate your worthlessness, you're still am irrelevant cow

10 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 01, 2018
Nonaira1:

Really? You've never claimed ijaw on this forum. Swear by your life you've never done that. News flash nigga I've been on this forum for a long time and I remember things very well. Just because you have a thousands and same change comments on this forum does not mean I won't go back through your past comments and pull out each time your ass said so. Dare me MF and give me few days to go through your past comments and I'll do that happily for your ass.

Born and bred in PH my ass. Was it not your dumbass that claimed their was no support during the IPOBbsitathome, not too long ago and kept maintaining it until those living in PH brought out video evidence that proved you wrong despite your pitiful ass claim you live there. Ironically, you changed story immediately after. Deny it, I dare you and again give me few days to look through your past comments.

Oh you don't claim Ikwerre on this thread yet your monkey ass made yourself as the Ikwerre v spokesperson on this thread. You going to deny that one as well. Dare you.

Who brought this clown out here. You can dig out evidence to back up your claims of when I said where I'm from or what tribe I am here on nairaland. You know why I've never wanted to expose my tribe to you fools? Because I owe none of you cowards an explanation.

You can come to off odili road @LK Anga Street, just opposite market square and tell me that I'm not Rivers or I don't stay in PH. Fool from landlocked, erosion ravaged, barren red mud SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nonaira1: 10:53pm On May 01, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

And yet again, he refuses to be specific on anything because the mooron knows he can't substantiate anything. grin What are my other ID's? Show me the posts my other ID's have been making. It can't be that difficult to find.

Uncouth pigs who when they have nothing else to say, start arguing about whether you're Igbo or not. It's all the funnier that it comes from an Anioma person. grin

I repeat again
You're NOT SE, NOT IGBO, NOT even from the Eastern area.

One thing you're known laudate is well known as a tribalistic igbo hating slowpoke. All your IDs are well known for denying eachother. All your known for is denying your ethnicity. All your IDs are known for is being opportunities goat that uses any opportunities to insult, belittle and attack SE Igbos while claiming your tribalistic ass is being "logical".

And yes I know give me a long epistle of your usual denial of what the Bleep you are. Useless, worthless, slowpoke

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 01, 2018
Erosion don chase d one above out too grin grin Cha! tongue

1 Like

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nonaira1: 11:10pm On May 01, 2018
Ekinematics:

Who brought this clown out here. You can dig out evidence to back up your claims of when I said where I'm from or what tribe I am here on nairaland. You know why I've never wanted to expose my tribe to you fools? Because I owe none of you cowards an explanation.

You can come to off odili road @LK Anga Street, just opposite market square and tell me that I'm not Rivers or I don't stay in PH. Fool from landlocked, erosion ravaged, barren red mud SE.

This fool forget the Internet do not FORGET you slowpoke.

I always knew your coward ass is not even Ijaw but rather like Obi1kenobi attache to a tribe you are not To be the tribalistic host you are. You're not "Rivers Ijaw" anymore?

Deny again your monkey ass never claimed ijaw and I'll provide another one. You forgot your illiterate ass attache by force to them repeatedly. Coward.

grin the same way you never met up with any of the people that asked you to meet up. LMFAO. Were you not one of the people that Chino asked to meet up in PH several years ago and you never showed? LMFAOOOO now he's forming PH resident known not to live in that shithole. I repeat my statement Did they or did they not have to be shown a video of an event in that PH in which you stupidly thought was not happening. Yes or no? Deny that one as well so I can get screenshots of that discussion as well.

7 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2018
Nonaira1:

I repeat again
You're NOT SE, NOT IGBO, NOT even from the Eastern area.

One thing you're known laudate is well known as a tribalistic igbo hating slowpoke. All your IDs are well known for denying eachother. All your known for is denying your ethnicity. All your IDs are known for is being opportunities goat that uses any opportunities to insult, belittle and attack SE Igbos while claiming your tribalistic ass is being "logical".

And yes I know give me a long epistle of your usual denial of what the Bleep you are. Useless, worthless, slowpoke

Oh, ok I'm laudate, now abi? It's funny this was a debate I had with the same laudate recently. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4431584/video-sug-president-ui-voted/4

Do you have any other ID you wish to link to me with ZERO evidence? The amusing thing is your attempts to look clever, but you don't know how vacuous and out-of-your-depth you are. What an absolute cretin. grin
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 01, 2018
Nonaira1:

I always knew your coward ass is not even Ijaw but rather like Obi1kenobi attache to you're not to be the tribalistic host you're are.

Deny again your monkey ass never claimed ijaw and I'll provide another one. You forgot your illiterate ass attache by force to them repeatedly. Coward

Of course the Internet never forgets your stupidity and attache by force mentality.

1 Like

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by ISLAMBAD: 11:15pm On May 01, 2018
Nonaira1:

I always knew your coward ass is not even Ijaw but rather like Obi1kenobi attache to a tribe you are not you're not to be the tribalistic host you're are.

Deny again your monkey ass never claimed ijaw and I'll provide another one. You forgot your illiterate ass attache by force to them repeatedly. Coward.

grin the same way you never met up with any of the people that asked you to meet up. LMFAO. We're you not one of the people that Chino asked to meet up in PH several years ago and you never showed? LMFAOOOO now he's forming PH resident known not to live in that shithole. I repeat my statement were you or were not ha to be shown a video of an event in that PH in which you stupidly thought was not happening. Yes or no? Deny that one as well so I can get screenshots of that discussion as well.
Busted !
Guy, you have my respect

6 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 01, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

Busted !
Guy, you have my respect

Another fool joining his kits and kin in foolery. Continue following your clown as he cook up story for your. Evidence that has no link to and you are happy.

Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nonaira1: 11:27pm On May 01, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

This is exactly why I called you an imbeciile earlier. Your train of logic is incredibly twisted. Why would you assume I'm beholden to some nonentity on an anonymous forum to give permission on when I can comment on a thread of my choice and when I can't? grin The title of this thread is "Do the Igbo indigenous to South South matter". I would assume to anyone who has functional grey matter between the ears, that is an open question that is addressed to Igbos. More so South East "core Igbos" and not even you. grin You're the object of the conversation addressed to Igbos, you buffoon. grin

See this fool contradicting his illiterate ass. Don't bust your brain try to act smart. If you are not born with it, don't force it.

The topic is about SS igbo written by an ANIOMA. Therefore the both topic is a question to both SS Igbos and SE Igbos, which you're neither one hence come back to, you were not invited on this topic by neither SE Igbos, neither SS igbo, neither the author or the OP. The Bleep you're here for then? Infact, your entire long epistle was as usual taking the opportunities to use anything you can find to insult SE igbo. I'll keep on saying it and if you don't like it, bash your head upside the fucking wall if it pains you so much...do your well known tribalistic rant and Igbo hating rant without using us as your shield.

Don't hurt your brain. An 1mbecile would always be an 1mbecile. Please don't ever try to go past your limits.

Oh SE Igbos are "core Igbos". grin grin. Typical of a wannabe. Take your pathetic divide and rule shit to the rest of your MISERABLE community. Igbo is igbo dumb ass. Go find any other Anioma that'll fall for your bullshit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Igboid: 11:31pm On May 01, 2018

See, you need to stop being so unnecessarily bitter about how other groups of people choose to identify themselves.

No body is being bitter about anything. You lots said you are not Igbos, and I'm merely concurring with your assertions by saying YES! You are indeed not Igbos.

Now, I don't really have a dog in this fight because I don't really care much about tribe like the average Nigerian does. However, based on what I observed /experienced during my temporary stay in Nigeria, Igbos from the East were the ones who always considered Igboid minorities who come from outside the 5 core Eastern states to be lesser or inferior Igbos.

Now this is bull crap, we all went to war and came back to now see people we once answered Igbos with, calling us Igbos, denying and embarrassing us before other Nigerians, just to escape the "Igbo stigma" Nigerian government promoted post civil war.
Of course, the natural course of action would be to fight back at those who seek to ridicule us.
As for your stories of some Igbos from SE ridiculing you for your Igbo dialects, it happens everywhere, when I went to Abia State for the first time as a young adult, seeing as I speak Idemili/ Enugu Urban Igbo, my Aba friends often laugh at my language, they thought it was funny when I say something like " Yego dim ifedi" for "give me this thing", they Nick named me "Ifedi" in scornful way, because I used it alot and couldn't help myself.
If you come to Onitsha and speak Imo/Abia dialects, they would laugh at you and call you "onye imo", in not a soul friendly manner.
They also call Ebonyi people "Onye Abakeleke" or just Onye Aba, Enugu people are called Ndi Wawa. All these in a condescending and not so funny manner.

It exists in every ethnic group, even in England, the Southern English don't think the Nothern Englishmen English language is good enough or refined enough, they Northerners are often teased.

So what you explain for your Ukwuani group, is what every Igbo group suffer, whenever they leave their part of Igboland to another part where their own brand of Igbo is not spoken.

I cannot count the number of times Igbos from the East accused Ikas, Ukwuani people, etc of not being Igbos because they could not understand when these groups spoke their Ika, Ukwuani or whatever Igboid language

Izhi, Ezza and Ikwo people of Ebonyi had also been accused by many Igbo groups of not being Igbo enough because their brand of Igbo is very difficult for Imo and Anambra people to grasp, Izzi in particular now have their own Izzi language Bible, and don't use the general Igbo Bible.
Yet you don't see Ebonyi people screaming we are not Igbos, and looking for who to pamper and beg them to be Igbos, they simply ignore like you don't exist and continue flexing their Igbo identities.
Come to Nkpor and Ogidi, Ebonyi people are every where and had hijacked traditional masquerades of these towns, like During Nwafor festival in Ogidi, Ebonyi people are the ones that would celebrate it even more than the indigenes themselves.

Let me just be very blunt with you without mincing words. Most of you Igbos from the East have issues. You people are very rude and condescending towards igboid groups from the South-South part of the country.

I think it's the other way round. All we have done was reach out to Igboid groups in SS after the war, and all we often get in return is insults and accusations of wanting association with them so that we can claim their lands, crude oil, or some other dumb excuses.
This was how Sunday Oliseh, an Ukwuani-Ika man went to embarrass Ndiigbo in a nationally televised broadcast.
Sunday Oliseh perfectly sums up the embarssment SE Igbos had been receiving from your people.
You meet a Chinedu Osadume in NYSC orientation camp in far away Kebbi state and you are so excited, to have finally met a fellow Igbo man, so you call him by saying " Bia Nnaa, kee ije", and he responds to you in public, before other Nigerians by saying, "I no be Ibo, no dey speak that language to me".
And there you are feeling so embarrassed, and you make up your mind to tell everyone else that Osadume Chinedu is not an Igbo man, then the same Osadume goes around telling people how you look down on him.
Every SEner had encountered a Chinedu Osadume once or many times since after the war, and it shaped the way we all treat other people from Chinedu Osadume clan we meet in the future
The idea is to deny and embarrass them, before they get the chance to deny or embarrass you.
Your people created that vicious cycle right after the Civil War

You people make rude, condescending remarks when you hear igboid minorities from the South-South proudly speaking their various languages or dialects if you wanna call it that.

I had a co-worker back then originally from Enugu state tell me Ukwuani language is Igbo language spoken upside down. I had an Igbo man from the East tell me that igboid speaking minorities in Delta State are half-baked Igbos. I had an Imo woman in New York tell me several years ago out of the blue that Igbos from the East don't like people who are "Bendel-Igbo". There are many other real live instances I can give but I don't feel like making this post even longer than it should be.

I am guessing that older folks who are Ukwuani, Ika, Ikwerre and other Igboid minorities from the South-South must have gone through this same crap at the hands of Eastern Igbos even back then and so after the biafra war ended, they decided to come up with their own cultural and ethnic identity and teach their children same.

I believe I had already addressed the issues raised here.

Also, there is a lot of intermarriage in Delta State particularly between these Igboid groups and their next door neighbours who are the Isoko, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ijaw ethnicities so some Igboid peeps in the South - South are now unique ethnic groups of their own and embrace whom they have become as a people to the chagrin of the Eastern Igbos.

These are all shallow excuses your people give to justify your distinctiveness from SE and the drive for your Igbo denial.

Well let me tell you.

In SE, Nsukka people live and Intermarry with their Igala neighbors.
The Ezza, Izzi and Ikwo had intermixed with the Idomas and Ekoi groups in Cross Rivers, we even have distinct Cross River speaking villages in Ebonyi, that only speak Igbo as a second language, such was the admixture there.

The Asa and Ndoki had mixed via intermarriage with their Ogoni, Ibibio and Ijaw (Ibani) neighbors

The list is endless, yet these groups remain Igbo and are not using their intermarriage with non Igbo groups as justification for Igbo denial.
So, as you can see, you have no point. You are not the only ones who had non Igboid speaking neighbors and intermarried with them, many Igbo groups in SE did as well.

You can't expect Igboid minorities to clamour for Igbo identity when you Eastern Igbos stay being salty, rude and condescending towards these people. You see them as inferior to you. In REAL LIFE, you people don't really see them as one of you. You see them as an inferior version of you. Heck, you don't even have unity among yourselves in your South - East Region. Look at how many times I hear Igbos from Enugu, Anambra, etc make disparaging remarks about Igbos from Ebonyi State

Don't get it twisted, the salty things are all reactions to your Igbo denial which had started taking the form of Igbo hate, especially for Ika and Ikwerre people.
Your actions are rightly eliciting similar reactions from Ndiigbo.
If we consider SS Igbos as inferior to us, we wouldn't have a SS Igbo man, Ralph Uwaechue become a one time two term president of Apex Igbo socio-cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndiigbo.
An Ikwerre man, Uche Okwukwu, is the current secretary General of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo.
Your talk of anyone looking down on anyone holds no water, no group allows people they consider inferior, pilot their affairs.

SS Igboids are not singing cumbayaya amongst themselves either.
Ikwerre people had seized power in Rivers state, and wouldn't allow very Igboids like Etches, Asa, Ndoki, Ekpeye, Ogba have a sniff at it.
It's so bad that Ikwerres had also hijacked the Rivers SE Senatorial position.
Leaving the Etches with nothing.

I remember how your greedy Ukwuani/Ndokwa people, during the clamour for a Delta state governor of Delta North extraction, went about disassociating yourselves from Anioma, claiming that Ndokwa is a distinct ethnic group and the second only to Urhobos, you also tried to curry favor from Urhobos by claiming that Ndokwa is made up of people of Isoko, Urhobo and Ijaw extractions and therefore, the most unifying group in Delta.
So much for solidarity in your ranks, right?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/ndokwa-nation-miniature-delta-2015-relevance/

My advice is: Let MY people be. Focus on YOUR region of the country and how to best develop it. Stop trying to tell other ethnicities what to do and how to identify themselves. It reeks of desperation and inferiority complex.

Work hard and pray hard so you can get your Biafra. Stop creating unnecessary enmity both online and offline with other Nigerians. Bible says in Romans 12:18 "Do all you can to live in peace with everyone." (NLT).

Now you are free to cuss me out. I don't care. Its how y'all roll anyway. I'm out!

In case you missed the memo.
The opening article of this thread was written by a proud Igbo man from SS, Asaba to be precise, who is concerned about the path groups like Ukwuani /Ika /Ikwerre and Ogba are taking.
So I think you can take your banal advice Now, and flush it down the toilet.
Kachi foo.

8 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nonaira1: 11:34pm On May 01, 2018
Ekinematics:

Of course the Internet never forgets your stupidity and attache by force mentality.

I was not the one denying his claiming.

Wannabe ijaw/Ikwerre/Rivers. Coward!!!

Unless your ass I say WTF I want without attache. Pathetic goat.

4 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nonaira1: 11:39pm On May 01, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Oh, ok I'm laudate, now abi? It's funny this was a debate I had with the same laudate recently. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4431584/video-sug-president-ui-voted/4

Do you have any other ID you wish to link to me with ZERO evidence? The amusing thing is your attempts to look clever, but you don't know how vacuous and out-of-your-depth you are. What an absolute cretin. grin

Someone Reminds us again isn't the coward laudate known to speak to himself multiple times. Did he or did not speak to himself when he addressed laudateII and also the Lauder or something similar grin grin

If that's your defense you're not him. Dude tell that bullshit to the newbies whom haven't been at this forum long enough to see your schizophrenic ass talking to yourself in multiple ids. Opportunities slowpoke

I'll keep on saying it. NEXT time you want to do your usual tribalistic rants, do so without dragging SS Igbos into your bullshit.

7 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 01, 2018
Nonaira1:

I was not the one denying his claiming.

Wannabe ijaw/Ikwerre/Rivers. Coward!!!

Unless your ass I say WTF I want without attache. Pathetic goat.

Look at him peeing on his pants. I know your land is impoverished and barren. Come to ph and get a better life. Your kits and kins are here enjoying the good life which they can never get in your red mud SE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Saraki To Nigerian Youths: Turn Your Phones Into Business Tools / Abia APC Elects Orji Kalu As New Caucus Chairman / ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.