Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos (64548 Views)

Masquerade Spotted Chilling On Moving Bus In Lagos / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
The Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi of Oyotunji African Village, Southern Carolina, United States of America, has shown what a king can do in his leisure time as he was seen chilling with his people in the U.S recently. The monarch who revealed in an interview with Punch last year that he has seven wives - shared pictures of himself relaxing and toasting to the good life.

Last year, the Oba of the Yoruba community in the U.S revealed that he has seven wives.

''My wives are in Canada, Atlanta, Oyotunji, Virginia and different places. African people always did things upfront as opposed to doing it closed doors. European people would sneak out of the big house, go into the plantation and sleep with all the slave girls, then sneak back into the house like nothing ever happened''.

[i]''That is not the case with African men. I like to quote the great Fela Kuti who said that African men don’t run around the street chasing women. Instead, he brings the women to his house and surrounds himself with them as he sits in one spot. At Oyotunji everybody does not practise polygamy, it is reserved for only the people that can afford it. It requires a lot of money and land. That scares people away from polygamy and I think I am the only Yoruba in North America that I know who practises polygamy'',[/i] he said during the interview.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/oba-adefunmi-adejuyigbe-of-oyotunji-african-village-relaxing-in-the-us.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by dafeyankee: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by veacea: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Correct Nigga

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

Who dash this one king?
I can bet on my balls that he can't speak Yoruba half as fluently as me.
I dare him and other folks here who think they can speak Yoruba to quickly say;

"Mo ra dodo n'Ido, mo je dodo n'Ido.
Mo wa f'owo dodo pa mo ni dodo n'idodo n'ido."

non-stop 6 times.
Holla at me if you can.

With that said;
I honestly wish I and that his wife on his right could do a little of Olamide's "Mo je dodo".

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by naijjaman(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abeq who has the video of those hausa guys that kept screaming "chilling in the machine" while on bike

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
hmmmm.... He is making us proud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good ..
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by otunbabadok(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na him time. Lazy king

1 Like

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by NaijaFutbol: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ma niccu

Deserves some accolades
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Sydney17(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
He's American

1 Like

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Notatribalist(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
So how can this news help to send Buhari packing in 2019?nairaland has metamorphose into kobo land.useless news everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by bilo1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
the real g
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Only one ia recognised by law

4 Likes

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
See! When we tell you that Yoruba Men are polygamous in nature & love women alot. They tease U(Women) into their arms, next to your friend, again to your friend's friend. Ask them, they will call it enjoyment. A typical example, is that one above(with 7 wives). you call it, the real G

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by jerryunit48: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wow
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by olusola200: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
U are representing
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by demoBaba: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hh
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Debazent: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Clap clap clap
Is it not the same honey pot they enjoy

Check below to buy ur yuan and process your shipment
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by chuksanambra: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Drnice2:
See! When we tell you that yoruba men are polygamous & love women alot.

Stop disgracing yourself.

Ojuku was a polygamist who married his friend's daughter.
Ekwueme was an adulterer who impregnated a married woman TWICE!

Igbos don't practice polygamy because having concubines is part of the Igbo culture.

Yoruba men don't love women, it's women who love Yoruba men, ask Bianca.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by gabe1234(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
no time grin
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by lastmaster(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
we should fry water abi?
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Hungarriman: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Chiedu4Trump: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Abeq who has the video of those hausa guys that kept screaming "chilling in the machine" while on bike

We should be grateful they were not screaming to kill Christians
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Ayoswit(f): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
K cool
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who dash this one king.
I can bet on my balls that he can't speak Yoruba half as fluently as me.
I dare him and other folks here who think they can speak Yoruba to say

"Mo ra dodo n'ido, mo je dodo n'Ido.
Mo wa f'owo dodo p'a mo ni dodo n'idodo n'ido."

non-stop 6 times.

Qed
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Adeling(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is the only reason I like the oba of benin (the past oba)....u never see or hear him cruising aroumd (noting wrong with it, but keep am to yourself!
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Figolouis: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
This one nigger go pass Akanbi own
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Floryangel8: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Oba elemi meje
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wow! He Is ENERGETIC.. cheesy grin shocked embarassed tongue cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma / Wuraola And Ooni Ogunwusi Attend An Event Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.