Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs (289 Views)

Hire Me, I Eat And Breath Social Media Management / 9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website / Get All Your Web Development Video's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by LaiveNg: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hello, my name is Etom, a Web developer who is always interested in using my skills in web development to implement web applications that will be helpful in business and personal activities.
I basically like developing customized web scripts and also enjoy helping clients to get their desired websites on the popular WordPress platform. While my charges are cheap and affordable, it is not an indication that my services are inferior.
My Charges:
For a customized web application, I basically charge per page. So it all depends on the sophistication of the page and the features it will contain.
For a WordPress website or blog, my charges also depend on what you'll need; but basically, to get a WordPress-powered site, the fee ranges from 15K and above. Feel free to reach me via Whatsapp with the number below.
Below are mobile screen shots of a basic school management application I developed from scratch just for fun. Think of what I will do for you who will pay... smiley
Whatsapp Or Text Messages Only = 09055589180
Voice Calls = 07014509524

(1) (Reply)

SEO Articles For Your Blog At Cheap Rate (blogger And Wordpress) / How To Standout And Maximize Your Twitter Features / How To Get Your Site Ranked, Found And Read. Follow These Six Techniques!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.