Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

HTC Gurus And Repairers, Pls Come In - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Gurus And Repairers, Pls Come In (471 Views)

I Hate Nigerian Phone Repairers.. / Security Alert: ‘Why You Should Not Leave Your Phone With Repairers’ / Google Buys HTC Assets In $1.1bn Return To Mobile Phone Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HTC Gurus And Repairers, Pls Come In by victorogundepo0(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
I have been using this htc for a while but there came a day when a day wanna refuse to work. The main fault is the power ON button. I took it to a repairer, i wander how some repairer do atimes, he collected the phone that he can do the the power ON botton but unfortunately he still worsen the case. So i want to buy another panel connecting that power ON BOTTON and camera together. If you know the name of the panel, pls kindly drop your comment.

1 Share

Re: HTC Gurus And Repairers, Pls Come In by calddon(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
Oga buy a newer phone if u can afford it now, repairing dat phone wont do u any good, hardware is outdated.
Re: HTC Gurus And Repairers, Pls Come In by victorogundepo0(m): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Its doesnt looks new to you abi. Besides thats not what am asking

(1) (Reply)

Watch The 2018 World Cup Live On Your Smartphone / Nokia X6 White Color Variant Launched, Feature Added To Hide Apps / Tecno L5 SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.