Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love (7498 Views)

What Happened To Gabby? / Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry / Where Is My Gabby Baby Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by platinumnk(f): 1:43am On May 19, 2010
Though I vowed not to waste my time in this place again,  undecided

I realize that I have to properly thank you Twinny for the Joy you brought me.
I came home today from work, and a package was on the table, and it was pretty large looking, you kept reminding me if I had gotten my package yet, and I kept saying no, I expected it to be a letter or a small box, not the large shoebox I received.  shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin Giddy with excitement I hadn't had since I was little, I rush into my room and look over the box, I was so hoping the package was from you and not one of my many business ventures, or something I ordered online and forgot it was coming.

So I rip open the packaging and there's another wrapping inside, a pretty pink wrapping, and its so very cute, I'm saving it!
And i open the box and Oh Gosh its a Doll embarassed cry cry cry and a very nicely hand written card inside.
cry cry cry  Tears leaked from my eyes as I read your card, it touched me so much, my day is almost over, but you have been the highlight of it, and my highlight of my week.

My gift is precious and I immediately hung it on top of my dresser, I'll show it to my family when they get home.

After this and after a lot of things happen earlier, I realized so much. . . .

In this world you see so much bad, negative and spiteful things that it makes you want to just give up on it all, either move completely away from those who are negative, manipulative and crass, or change who you are and become just like them. However, you remind me that there are genuine real people who makes it all worth while. Not just real people, but the rarest of them all, those with a giving spirit. . . that no matter how much someone attempts to hurt you, you let go, and offer your hand to the next person in need.

People like aisha2 who helps orphans to function and go to school, and the very very few others who makes living in this cruel world a bearable place.

PD and Twinny- I can't guarantee that I will change my mind, but I wont ever stop to help others in need. Let the Heavens judge their intentions.

God Bless you, and again Thank you.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_QCIm_Gb3L7w/SgZs7cfQewI/AAAAAAAAALE/pmTRYHEzItk/s400/i-love-u.gif[/img]

To Mods: After Gabby has seen it, you can move it wherever you like, I'm gone.
  wink
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Nobody: 1:52am On May 19, 2010
awwwwwww this is so awesome shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by OgidiBoy(m): 1:57am On May 19, 2010
I'm sooooooooo freaking jealous right about now, how come I've never gotten a gift from any mofo from NL. angry angry angry grin

Girl I'll be in your State in a couple of weeks, I'll be doing an internship on one of the platforms in the gulf.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 2:04am On May 19, 2010
Twinny,

Im so glad you receive it, For a moment there I was worried on when it will reach you. Twinny, just because one person or two has done bad, it doesnt mean that everyone is bad. But I know how you feel. If I were in your shoes, me being human as well would be feeling how u actually feel and with my cloudy emotions, there will be alot of negativity in me if that ever happen to me.

Im glad you like my taste for gift wrappers as that is my signature gift wrapper. I had about 50 pieces of those. Whenever someone here receives a present being wrap with that paper, they will know it is from me  smiley

Twinny, please take some time off from the cyber world and please go for a vacation or join a recreation club you relax your mind or go for a spa or a park. U need the rest you can get and u need to find some peace in yourself.

Dont change yourself as I love the way you are. Dont let people bring you down. For everything that has happen, I always believe that there is a reason for it and always thank God that you are safe and that its one step of life which you are learning.

Love you sister and take care.

Love always:

Gabby  kiss
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by violent(m): 2:09am On May 19, 2010
[center]I'm loving the atmosphere![/center]

[center]From Nairaland with love![/center]
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by na2day2(m): 2:14am On May 19, 2010
[size=25pt]GABRY! ! ! WHERE IS MY FREAKING PACKAGE![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry i am so jealous right now, this is just not fair, after all i am na2day? i should be getting packages from every single girl, even the alien ones cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 2:17am On May 19, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Nobody: 3:37am On May 19, 2010
Gabs. i have to say your the most caring and understanding nairalander i have ever met. I was moved by this single gesture you rendered platty. Your openess and kindness knows no bound. God will surely replenish you in a 100  fold. smiley
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by na2day2(m): 3:40am On May 19, 2010
luizworld:

Gabs. i have to say your the most caring and understanding nairalander i have ever met. Your openess and kindness knows no bound. God will surely replenish you in a 100 fold. smiley

oh be quiet, she didnt give me no presents! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Nobody: 3:44am On May 19, 2010
^^ na2day shocked shocked shocked where have u been maa. i missed all u guys oo embarassed
dont worry u gonna get presents to reduce ur fat grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 4:02am On May 19, 2010
luizworld:

Gabs. i have to say your the most caring and understanding nairalander i have ever met. I was moved by this single gesture you rendered platty. Your openess and kindness knows no bound. God will surely replenish you in a 100  fold. smiley

Thank you jare. U are too kind naaa but because she is my sister and I wanted to lighten up her day. She's been through alot. sad

na2day?:

oh be quiet, she didnt give me no presents! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Ehen! shocked
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by oyinda3(f): 4:16am On May 19, 2010
wow gabby that's rlly sweet of u shocked shocked
so much NL love!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by na2day2(m): 4:45am On May 19, 2010
luizworld:

^^ na2day shocked shocked shocked where have u been maa. i missed all u guys oo embarassed
dont worry u gonna get presents to reduce your fat grin tongue lipsrsealed

leave my fat alone! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Gabry:

Ehen! shocked

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by OgidiBoy(m): 5:01am On May 19, 2010
I'm still waiting for an ordinary cheeseburger with no cheese plat promised me in March. sad
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by CyberG: 5:55am On May 19, 2010
I dey HERE too OOO! No freaking present from any human on this NL after all my posts! Na so so fight and argument, me I don tire abeg!

Plati, Gabby, whoever is reading this, send me my own gift o before I go on permanent hunger strike ooo! LOL. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Nobody: 5:56am On May 19, 2010
awww that is so sweet. Now this is the sort of things I like to hear cool
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by madlady(f): 7:49am On May 19, 2010
@Poster, I'm very glad I did not miss this.

I am  happy to see you are well and feeling positive.

Gabry's a WONDERFUL person, so are you.

I am very sad I do not see you around on NL, I loved reading your words. smiley smiley
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Igwe9(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2010
wow, I'm loving this mehn smiley Gabry, you're such a darling!

My advice to you platy is not to allow anybody dictate your happiness for you.Just thread with caution,okay. it shall be well with you sister moi.
cool
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by daduke2k(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2010
*crying* sumbody console me. *sniff*
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by madlady(f): 9:20am On May 19, 2010
^^**** kiss kiss******
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by sesman(m): 9:50am On May 19, 2010
That was Awesome, there is still love on nairaland afterall smiley
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by 190: 10:42am On May 19, 2010
and why is the name of 190 not mentioned around these parts,
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by violent(m): 10:58am On May 19, 2010
190:

Never heard of him undecided
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by 404eater(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2010
cry cry cry cry come back platti embarassed
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by 404eater(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2010
platti, nice profile pishure na, wow  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
kiss kiss
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by platinumnk(f): 5:52pm On May 19, 2010
@Twinny- thanks Again, My Parents thinks its nice, I tied a ribbon in her hair. I am taking a long break, and summer is here, which means traveling! I'm preparing for Mexico and I'm excited. Next- Malaysia!
( so u better prepare) grin kiss

OgidiBoy:

I'm still waiting for an ordinary cheeseburger with no cheese plat promised me in March. sad
LWKMD - You never told me where to send it? Whats your Paypal address? Ill send you a coupon for a full BK combo grin grin

CyberG:

I dey HERE too OOO! No freaking present from any human on this NL after all my posts! Na so so fight and argument, me I don tire abeg!

Plati, Gabby, whoever is reading this, send me my own gift o before I go on permanent hunger strike ooo! LOL. . . grin grin grin grin
no go die oo, take this kiss

madlady:

^^**** kiss kiss******

thanks for being such a blessing!

404eater:

platti, nice profile pishure na, wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
kiss kiss
LOL, its my workout plan, I sell the tapes too grin Buy one for your girlfriend to work on her waist and back axels cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink

@all thanks for ur words.

@Ayettymama- Happy Birthday in advance- I dont see myself coming back here soon.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Tigerlilly(f): 6:38pm On May 19, 2010
Wow, such nice people on here smiley

1 Like

Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by mamagee3(f): 6:42pm On May 19, 2010
[size=27pt]Gabry, I love you. [/size] kiss kiss kiss
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by madlady(f): 6:48pm On May 19, 2010
platinumnk:

@Twinny- thanks Again, My Parents thinks its nice, I tied a ribbon in her hair. I am taking a long break, and summer is here, which means traveling! I'm preparing for Mexico and I'm excited. Next- Malaysia!

LWKMD - You never told me where to send it? Whats your Paypal address? Ill send you a coupon for a full BK combo grin grin

no go die oo, take this kiss

thanks for being such a blessing!
LOL, its my workout plan, I sell the tapes too grin Buy one for your girlfriend to work on her waist and back axels cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink

@all thanks for your words.

@Ayettymama- Happy Birthday in advance- I dont see myself coming back here soon.

Love you. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 1:25am On May 20, 2010
oyinda.:

wow gabby that's rlly sweet of u shocked shocked
so much NL love!!! cheesy cheesy

rokiatu:

awww that is so sweet. Now this is the sort of things I like to hear cool

sesman:

That was Awesome, there is still love on nairaland afterall smiley

Tigerlilly:

Wow, such nice people on here smiley

Yes naaa. Loff is in the air kiss

na2day?:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

CyberG:

I have bluetooth you your garri. Hvae u receive it? grin tongue

madlady:

@Poster, I'm very glad I did not miss this.

I am  happy to see you are well and feeling positive.

Gabry's a WONDERFUL person, so are you.

I am very sad I do not see you around on NL, I loved reading your words. smiley smiley

shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry kiss

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTION
190:

ANSWER
violent:

Never heard of him undecided

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

platinumnk:

Mehn oooo Mehn. . . Dear. if you come here, I have a program well plan out for u and me.

From the States, u go fly to Kuala Lumpur. I will meet you up at the airport. And than we take a taxi to me and my bobo's apartment in Kuala Lumpur. I will prepare a room for you. I have two other housemates living with us. They both are Nigerian but are brothers and they have thier own room. Than I will take you the shopping havens of Malaysia like MId Valley Megamall, Twin Towers KLCC, Sunway Pyramid, The Curve. . . Well, we will spend 2 days in Kuala Lumpur

And than we fly to Labuan Island, my borth town and here, Ill take you to see all the wonderful beautiful beaches and we will drink Coconut water (fresh one) and eat Satay (somehow like Suya but its thinner and the seasoning is completely different and you eat it with groundnut sauce). Than I will take you around my hometown to see the War Memorial Park, the Botanical Gardens, the Military Zone, the Bird and Fish Park and etc etc. We will stay 2 days there.

Than you, me my sister and her husband will be taking a trip to Kota KInabalu. We will park our car at the Ferry and we four will take a speed boat to Menumnbok. When we reach there, our car will be there waiting for us so we will drive to Kota Kinabalu and we will stay at my sister and her husband's apartment. And than from there, we will drive all the way up up up up to Mount KInabalu and eat local fruits along the way!!!

If we get time, we might fly to Langkawi Island if you like water activities like scuba, snorkeling, Diving, banana boat ride and so on. It will be great fun! grin

mama-gee:

Gabry, I love you. kiss kiss kiss

I love u too sweety kiss
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On May 20, 2010
^^ You'll always be in my heart. cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by CyberG: 4:42am On May 20, 2010
@Gabry. . .no, no. . .you don't need to bluetooth any garri (or any food) to me for that matter! What happened to sending me some of those gift-wrapped gizmos fit only for a prince like me?? grin grin grin

NLanders. . .send gift to me now, don't wait until there is a disaster before inundating me with I loff you gifts and messages o! Where una dey all of una?? LOL grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! / A Group For Singles Searching And Ready For Marriage / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.