Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love (7491 Views)

What Happened To Gabby? / Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry / Where Is My Gabby Baby Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by na2day2(m): 5:40am On May 20, 2010
here was i thinking i was very important and nobody even sent me a coupon for 89 cent taco bell burrito cry cry cry cry am i asking for too much?! angry angry angry angry
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by 404eater(m): 5:44am On May 20, 2010
CyberG:

@Gabry. . .no, no. . .you don't need to bluetooth any garri (or any food) to me for that matter! What happened to sending me some of those gift-wrapped gizmos fit only for a prince like me?? 

NLanders. . .send gift to me now, don't wait until there is a disaster before inundating me with I loff you gifts and messages o! Where una dey all of una?? LOL  grin grin grin

^^jealously na go kill u oo angry angry angry angry tongue

Something you no go do, yet u say u wan someone do for una. Shioor lipsrsealed
Plat na gabby proven good hearted people, wetin you have?
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 6:48am On May 20, 2010
404eater:

You are right about that and thanks cheesy
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by odiaero3(m): 6:52am On May 20, 2010
Gabryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 7:28am On May 20, 2010
odiaero_:

Gabryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss

Hey sweety kiss kiss kiss
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by 190: 4:54pm On May 20, 2010
gabry send me sometin naw~

[size=3pt]maybe ur g-strings[/size]
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by dbigrod(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2010
[size=16pt]
190:

gabry send me sometin naw~

[size=3pt]maybe your g-strings[/size]

yeah,u need to send this guy(190) something.send the cops to him,plsssssssssssssss.

platt,nice to know dat u are happy again
[/size]
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2010
Gabry,

What of mine?
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 20, 2010
Hey Love; Who vex you here? Tell me make i break bottle here, I dey vex oh.
On a more serious mood, I have learnt to look at some posts and waka pass
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Pweety4me(f): 10:47pm On May 20, 2010
Ummm hello?'cousin' undecided tongue
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by CyberG: 11:19pm On May 20, 2010
404eater:

Taking panadol for someone else's headache?? I think you were born devoid of any sense of humor? Well, maybe na the stuck-in-Naija frustration dey worry you!  grin grin grin grin

Gabry:

You are right about that and thanks  cheesy

Ha, madam Kofo. . .no need to do yanga for me o and no need for condescending comments 'cos I dey play with your thread! If na fight, I no need any fight. . .abeg keep your gift wrapper! Aguda o je labe geesi abegi!
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 11:25pm On May 20, 2010
You boys are not well. Na guys give girl present or girl give guys present? Why are most of you guys acting like a bunch of wussies? Be a man and stop acting like a school girl abeg!  angry
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 11:25pm On May 20, 2010
Nawaa.
Some Pple sabi do announcement for hia. Small toy baby wey dey dash am, she come dey announce.
I tire for una.
Farewell(no use another username come back)
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 11:36pm On May 20, 2010
^^^ Someone is jelous and wish that he get a baby doll too grin tongue
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by semid4lyfe(m): 11:41pm On May 20, 2010
Some people need to grow up sha. Life is not all about Dolls, teddies & cakes.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 11:47pm On May 20, 2010
^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry U get no passion!!! angry
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2010
^^^Gabry,
haha. . . Toy Baby ke?
You must be kidding.
@Semid,
Abeg helep me tell them.
Wetin grown up person wan take toy baby do?
Instead of getting a boyfriend, she go dey look for doll to hug for night.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by mamagee3(f): 12:47am On May 21, 2010
Gabry:

^^^  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  angry  angry  angry  angry  angry angry U get no passion!!! angry
Believe me when I tell you that guy up there is a hater!

You should try asking him what's his problem with female Nairalanders.

Cause he seems to pick on them alone.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by OgidiBoy(m): 12:51am On May 21, 2010
na2day?:

here was i thinking i was very important and nobody even sent me a coupon for 89 cent taco bell burrito cry cry cry cry am i asking for too much?! angry angry angry angry

Yes you asking for too much, You only deserve left-overs from Church's Chicken tongue tongue
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Skidoc(m): 12:52am On May 21, 2010
Lesbians.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 12:53am On May 21, 2010
cantell:

^^^Gabry,
haha. . . Toy Baby ke?
You must be kidding.

sighhhh. . . a guy will always be a guy. . . afraid to always admit his soft side cheesy

mama-gee:

Believe me when I tell you that guy up there is a hater!

You should try asking him what's his problem with female Nairalanders.

Cause he seems to pick on them alone.

really? maybe his gf dump him or sumthin shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by mamagee3(f): 12:57am On May 21, 2010
^^I don't know maybe he's naturally rude.

Most people are like that.
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 1:02am On May 21, 2010
Skidoc:

Lesbians.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wetin be this now? just because someone someone give someone a present becvause its her buffday and also to cjheer her up, i get called a lesbien? mehn,  u are from bushland or sumthin? undecided

mama-gee:

^^I don't know maybe he's naturally rude.

Most people are like that.

oh well. . . he can choose to behave like the rest of them if he likes.  undecided
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 1:46am On May 21, 2010
Anything new or just the same old baby toy news?
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Nobody: 2:10am On May 21, 2010
Gabry:

wetin be this now? just because someone someone give someone a present becvause its her buffday and also to cjheer her up, i get called a lesbien? mehn,  u are from bushland or sumthin? undecided

oh well. . . he can choose to behave like the rest of them if he likes.  undecided

Aha ha ha hahahaha cheesy

Very sweet of you Gabry, infact, I'm not surprised at all smiley
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 2:55am On May 21, 2010
cantell:

Anything new or just the same old baby toy news?

Guy, u have a long way to go.

Its not just about baby toys . Its about the art and heart of giving and making someones day which really makes the difference. Not anything else. Even if you give me toilet paper and it comes from your heart, I will appreciate it to the fullest.

ibkaye:

Aha ha ha hahahaha cheesy

Very sweet of you Gabry, infact, I'm not surprised at all smiley

U're nopt surprised shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Skidoc(m): 2:56am On May 21, 2010
Gabry:

Hahaha! You know I was just joking. Just that when I was reading Platinum's opening love poem, I thought she was going on about a guy. cheesy
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 3:10am On May 21, 2010
Skidoc:

Hahaha! You know I was just joking. Just that when I was reading Platinum's opening love poem, I thought she was going on about a guy. cheesy

Ok u are forgiven but. , . . . . . . .

Na waa for u ooooo!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by na2day2(m): 5:11am On May 21, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Yes you asking for too much, You only deserve left-overs from Church's Chicken tongue tongue

omo, i dey vex, infact, i dey go report the matter to pastor for church
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by 404eater(m): 5:45am On May 21, 2010
cantell:

^^^Gabry,
haha. . . Toy Baby ke?
You must be kidding.
@Semid,
Abeg helep me tell them.
Wetin grown up person wan take toy baby do?
Instead of getting a boyfriend, she go dey look for doll to hug for night.
semid4lyfe:

Some people need to grow up sha. Life is not all about Dolls, teddies & cakes.

bush people angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by cantell(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2010
^^^ so you woke up this morning and logged in, just to type bush people?
Whats ur damn business?
Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by Gabry(f): 8:24am On May 21, 2010
Cantell, now now. . . U need to calm down and be a good boy. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Group For Singles Searching And Ready For Marriage / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? / Join Whatsapp Groups For Sugar Mummy Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.