Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:14 AM

Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) (1542 Views)

See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo) / Hey Guys I Need Some Advice On Opening A Fixed Deposit Account. / BET 9JA Vs FOREX Trading,which Is More Risky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by Kyllahmc(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
I need more advice on how the whole business works... how the income is being shared among the agent and the company...
what happens when a customer wins a bet and all that... or other helpful tips and facts you personal think i should know before investing in the business...
I keep getting different random info about the business... pls if you are into the business or well experienced about it, I really need you here.
Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by Freeman59: 11:02pm On May 09, 2018
Please I need this information too. Thank you
Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by Jimbaz7(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2018
*How To
Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2018
Jimbaz7:
*How To Get Registered*

*Every investor *MUST* pay into the company account with GTBank or make transfer before filling the Stakers online application form.

Take a snapshot of your proof of payment

Our account details -
Stakerrs Communication Limited
*GTBank 0264650086*

Online registration form link��

https://www.stakerrsinternational.com/signup/Chinobasi

Click the link above and fill your details.

*1.Classic Plan* N63,000.00
U get 6k every 2 weeks. 12k every month. That will run for 2 years with extra half a month pay

*2. Premium Plan* N315,000.00
U get 30k every 2 weeks. 60k monthly. That will run for 2 years with extra half a month pay.

*3. VIP (Gold) Plan* N1, 050,000.00
U get 100k every 2 weeks. 200k monthly. And it lasts for 2 years with extra half a month pay

The moment your deposit is confirmed and your online registration is received, your Stakerrs will be activated and your package updated. You are now free to copy your referral link to those interested in registering.

*Online Registration Details Needed*
Package paid for.........
Your Name:.................
Email:..........................
Phone number:........
Bank Name:.......
Bank account name:.....
Bank account Nos.:.....
Thanks for commenting bro... I really appreciate, but I would still need your contact.
Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by Temmy111: 2:14pm On May 10, 2018
Scam alert bro, run away frm him. Bet9ja wil nt ask u to pay into any Gtb account
Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by virginboy90(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2018
Run ooooo and don't look back... SCAMMERS everywhere
Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by omo17(m): 7:50pm On May 10, 2018
A bet9ja shop is for sale in Abeokuta. Anybody that is interested should let me know
Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by Kyllahmc(m): 11:49pm On May 10, 2018
Temmy111:
Scam alert bro, run away frm him. Bet9ja wil nt ask u to pay into any Gtb account
guy relax nah, I requested for his contact so I go catch am bash him head for wall. see amateur wey wan scam him papa...
dude thought I have never made other inquiries before opening this thread.. I already have enough basic info, just need more.

1 Like

Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by famouscargo: 12:40pm On May 11, 2018
You need to ontact a super agent. I only know some in Lagos and ogun only. Get a good location, snap it and forward to the agent. You will need at least 50k to open admin account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by Kyllahmc(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2018
famouscargo:
You need to ontact a super agent. I only know some in Lagos and ogun only. Get a good location, snap it and forward to the agent. You will need at least 50k to open admin account.
Thanks man...
Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
I'm loving this thread. So how do you settle the winnings of your clients
Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by Kyllahmc(m): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
muyo2001:
I'm loving this thread. So how do you settle the winnings of your clients
The company takes care of the winning not you as an agent.
Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by omo17(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Kyllahmc:
The company takes care of the winning not you as an agent.

Pls wat is the purpose of that 50k
Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by Kyllahmc(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
omo17:

Pls wat is the purpose of that 50k
it's like registration fee...
Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by luvluvluv: 4:08am On Jun 23, 2018
How profitable is this business?
Re: Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) by Kyllahmc(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
luvluvluv:
How profitable is this business?
it all depends on the location and how attractive your centre is...

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Come Across This Iroko Tv Dealers Advert / How Can I Make 10,000 Everyday From Home / SHOCKING: The First Person To Deposit Money Into A Bank In Nigeria - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.