Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Stoners Come In - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stoners Come In (873 Views)

(stoners Only ). What's Your First Weed Experience Nl's??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stoners Come In by Lordspicy(m): 12:07am On Apr 29, 2018
didn't really know which section to post this ..
let's talk about m.j or gbana as we call it over here
started smoking pot in 2012,must confess its really stress relieving and it helps me when I wanna focus on a particular stuff by blocking out every other thing..
I currently smoke 7wraps when I wanna get high tho I don't do that on a regular basis.. yet I can't even kiss a stick of cigarette
lemme hear about your marijuana journey
p.s: if you don't smoke and you feel too self righteous don't comment and if you feel like dishing out health hazards ,some of us stoners attended med school too
Re: Stoners Come In by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 29, 2018
Please, I take God beg you. Gbana is NOT cannabis.

Started 2010.
Started with Arizona.
Only smoke Arizona, Lemon and Loud now.

P.S OP, you need to go on a tolerance break, 7 joints is just ridiculous. A joint and a half should be enough to relax you.

1 Like

Re: Stoners Come In by Lordspicy(m): 12:50am On Apr 29, 2018
Earthbound:
Please, I take God beg you. Gbana is NOT cannabis.

Started 2010.
Started with Arizona.
Only smoke Arizona, Lemon and Loud now.

P.S OP, you need to go on a tolerance break, 7 joints is just ridiculous. A joint and a half should be enough to relax you.

I don't really "feel" Arizona... most days I just mix indica with sativa or s.k
Re: Stoners Come In by MrRichmond: 1:53am On Apr 29, 2018
in wizkid's voice...

You make a man wanna smoke cannabis, now my head done reset...

Hehe...

weed is good man, but too much is bad.

My best experience with mj is while having sex.
Take some drags and give your girl some too and boom! You're gonna have a mind-blowing ultra orgasmic fuvcking experience!!

It got so bad my girl would always want to smoke before fucvking first..
Chai, I really spoiled that girl o grin
Re: Stoners Come In by Papoose269(m): 2:16am On Apr 29, 2018
Guy to the best of my understanding gbana is not weed but opium. I started smoking weed in 2014 but I've quit.
Re: Stoners Come In by Lordspicy(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2018
Papoose269:
Guy to the best of my understanding gbana is not weed but opium. I started smoking weed in 2014 but I've quit.

thanks for correcting that impression..
Re: Stoners Come In by Dreyton36: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
Weed is the best friend you can ever have that will never break ur heart or disappoint you

When you smoke you don't get high, you get medicated
Wisdom flows , moral high , no dulling except u take overdose

The trips is priceless
I wrote a stuff about your first weed experience, check my post and check it out

(1) (Reply)

See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Huge Python That Bit Him(photos) / Avon Medical Officially Unveils Its Ultra-modern Dialysis Centre (photos) / Help Save Moyin's Other Eye, Brain And Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.