Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,121 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour (4272 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Kwambe1(m): 2:45am On Apr 29, 2018
This video of a bride refusing to kiss the groom during their wedding over his bad breath is going viral.

The lady couldn’t pretend and flatly refused to take part in the wedding ritual.

Hilariously, the groom made it look like he didn’t know why she was not playing along.

Let this be a wake-up call those people with bad oral hygiene, this could be you.

Watch the video.

2 Shares

Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Dis is wickedness
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Preshy561(f): 3:38am On Apr 29, 2018
very good,lesson for people that are not conscious of themselves.
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by thatsincerechic(f): 3:56am On Apr 29, 2018
Helpless situation. Sometimes you just have to hold your breath like your life depends on it. Lol irony grin grin
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 29, 2018
cutefergiee:
Dis is wickedness
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Jodha(f): 5:40am On Apr 29, 2018
She dey craze...she no know say him get mouth odour before she agree to marry am.?...

8 Likes

Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Olalan(m): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2018
But why didn’t she tell him to treat it or better still have some sweets in his mouth
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:06am On Apr 29, 2018
Jodha:
She dey craze...she no know say him get mouth odour before she agree to marry am.?...

exactly my thoughts
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by donstan18: 6:30am On Apr 29, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Amirullaha(m): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2018
Jodha:
She might just find out then...
They might not have kissed before...
You can't smell some people mouth odour from a distance.'.
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by TheUpsetGirl(m): 6:37am On Apr 29, 2018
LOL. This is extremely embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by GeneralOjukwu: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2018
Jodha:

Maybe she is the type that says NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

If you are a medically certified virgin, I might agree to such a condition, BUT refurbished fucker after other guys don log in....I no fit
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Jodha(f): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2018
Amirullaha:

They don't need to kiss...before she'll know nah...

It can be perceived when they're talking nah....
She wan teh me say through out d relationship... D guy has never whispered to her ears...to talked to her face to face..

Mouth odour is not something that can be hidden..
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Jodha(f): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Maybe she is the type that says NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

If you are a medically certified virgin, I might agree to such a condition, BUT refurbished fucker after other guys don log in....I no fit

Lool...

Mouth odour cannot be known only by sex nah...

And about the "no sex before marriage" that's God commanded us to do...
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by coolestofall(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2018
Haaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by funshajo1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
maybe its alcohol that is oozing from the dude's bucal cavity.

1 Like

Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
There's a guy asking me out. Fine, young man, but he's got bad breath. I already know I just can't date him. How can I tell him that he's got bad breath? But why doesn't he know?
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Amirullaha:

well there are others u can even perceive their horrible mouth odour from a distance. They wont even need to open their mouth sef for u to know. Just the breath dat comes in and out of their nose will stink to high heavenscheesy. Honestly speaking sha... Those ppl who are married to very dirty partners are really tryingcheesy.
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
There's a guy asking me out. Fine, young man, but he's got bad breath. I already know I just can't date him. How can I tell him that he's got bad breath? But why doesn't he know?

if u love him then let him know he has a bad breath. But do it in a way he wont get embarrassedcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Mcy56(f): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lie!
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Perhaps she is one of dem desperate ladies

Ready to do anything for marriage

Only to realize that she is stock with the mouth odor for the test of her life on the wedding day. cheesy

Aunty you better familiarize yourself with the smell because that will be your favorite fragrance from now on grin otherwise you end up with a broken marriage.
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Mcy56(f): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Blatant lie!!!
So she's just getting to know on wedding day? undecided
Continue lying....... you think you are doing me? Where is that meme self.... smiley
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by mzRose(f): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lol�����...wait did I hear Kai!!
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by CarlosTheJackal: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

If you are a very good friend to him you can find a way to bring up conversation about how someone in the bus or office who had bad breath made your day so uncomfortable. His reply will give you an idea on how to bring in his own bad breath without making him feel offended
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by imitateMe(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
She should have managed it like that na. Bad breath can be sexy at times. LOL
Where is the video by the way?
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
If you are a very good friend to him you can find a way to bring up conversation about how someone in the bus or office who had bad breath made your day so uncomfortable. His reply will give you an idea on how to bring in his own bad breath without making him feel offended

His breath smells everyday, so he definitely doesn't know. If I go with your suggestion, it wouldn't fix anything. He wouldn't have an inkling I'm trying to pass a message.

These things are really difficult to say sometimes, you know. I had a female neighbour in school who had body odour. Like, when she even washes her clothes, the smell lingers. When she enters my room, the whole fragrance of the place turns foul. A guy she started dating broke up with her for unfounded reasons. I was so tempted to tell her it was probably because of her body odour. Everyone around knew, but nobody could bell the cat! It's not cool, I know. Someone should have told her, but then again...
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
if u love him then let him know he has a bad breath. But do it in a way he wont get embarrassedcheesy.

My head will not agree to love him. I always feel uncomfortable when he's talking very close to me. I'll be holding my breath. His mummy should tell him. I can't! embarassed
Very fine young man. Maybe that's why he's even single. But I just can't understand why people that smell seem not to know. undecided
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

My head will not agree to love him. I always feel uncomfortable when he's talking very close to me. I'll be holding my breath. His mummy should tell him. I can't! embarassed
Very fine young man. Maybe that's why he's even single. But I just can't understand why people that smell seem not to know. undecided
there's nobody on this earth that wont perceive his own body odour when it stinks. Anybody dat tells u he doesn't perceive his odour might have nasal blockage. There are ppl who might just accept it as their own natural smell. But a guy with a not so pleasant body odour..if his girlfriend tells him he will start grooming up..believe mecheesy.
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin big lie
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
there's nobody on this earth that wont perceive his own body odour when it stinks. Anybody dat tells u he doesn't perceive his odour might have nasal blockage. There are ppl who might just accept it as their own natural smell. But a guy with a not so pleasant body odour..if his girlfriend tells him he will start grooming up..believe mecheesy.

A full grown man is waiting for a girlfriend to tell him that he smells. Issorai. He'll come to the office again tomorrow. Maybe I'll tell him...and maybe he'll stop talking to me.
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by CarlosTheJackal: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

His breath smells everyday, so he definitely doesn't know. If I go with your suggestion, it wouldn't fix anything. He wouldn't have an inkling I'm trying to pass a message.

These things are really difficult to say sometimes, you know. I had a female neighbour in school who had body odour. Like, when she even washes her clothes, the smell lingers. When she enters my room, the whole fragrance of the place turns foul. A guy she started dating broke up with her for unfounded reasons. I was so tempted to tell her it was probably because of her body odour. Everyone around knew, but nobody could bell the cat! It's not cool, I know. Someone should have told her, but then again...
The worst thing that can happen to anyone is having a bad breath or body odour. i recall last week when i boarded a bus coming back from work and this girl that sat beside me raised her arm to cross my bad and this pungent odour was oozing out. i drew her attention to it by telling her that I'm not comfortable with the way she used her hand to cross my back because it makes us look like couples. She laughed over it and thought i was joke but when i stood firm that she should bring down her hands that's when she did.

since telling him might hurt him then take him along one day when you are going to the supermarket and make sure you gift him this Mouth wash that you can gaggle and throw out. i think Listerine is the name. Try to help his ministry biko
Re: Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour by CarlosTheJackal: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

A full grown man is waiting for a girlfriend to tell him that he smells. Issorai. He'll come to the office again tomorrow. Maybe I'll tell him...and maybe he'll stop talking to me.
Plz video his facial expression. #lol. I will advise you not to do that please. Find a subtle way to tell him

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? / A Lady Nearly Killed Me Today In Church With Mouth Odour / How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.