Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" (31440 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha Berates Those Calling Khafi A Gossip / Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC / BBNaija: ‘Tobi Is A Gossip’ - Anto Says (2) (3) (4)

Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by ajibolajiblo: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2018
Nina has said she doesn't like Tobi and if asked to kill one person between Tobi, Miracle, or Rico, she will kill Tobi. She also added that he's a gossip.

She made this known during an interview with Cool FM. While playing the Smash, Marry,or Kill game, Nina was asked who she will smash, marry, or kill between former Big Brother Naija housemates Tobi, Miracle, and Rico, and she replied

I'll kill Tobi. I don't know who I'll marry but I'll kill Tobi.

When asked why, she replied:

Because I don't like him. Tobi is a gosspip yea.

She went on to say that she loves Cee-C.

Cee-C is a very nice girl. I got out of the house and I found out that she's really nice. She was never a hater. I thought she hated me but when I got out I found out that Cee-C never had that intention about me.

Watch video in the link below.
https://www..com.ng/ill-kill-tobi-nina-says-adds-doesnt-like-hes-gossip/

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by balogundayo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wetin this one dey talk? Conji Ass

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by ednut1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Perfect definition of fish brain

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by kelib: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ggmu
Nina Wat did u say?

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by tobioluwa53(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Goat

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by Olalan(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hope after this week Nairaland will have better news hitting FP?

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by ajebuter(f): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Seriously, when will this show end?

Seriously?

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by kinglee007(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
This girl is as confused as herself.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by saintol(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
OK, I've heard you. Are you done?

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by Kelvinsaint(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
U dey enjoy

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by bolex04(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
look at her small head...who send you

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by Hardewarlee(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Idiot gal , You don’t know who to marry Na to kill Tobi .... You better mind your biz and focus on who to choose btw Fly boy, Collins Or Bobrisky ...

Na to kiss only she sabi ... Mtchew

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tobi really back stabbed her.

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by Nikkibund: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
OK
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by adeyemi91(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ohk
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by Sweetcollins: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bikonu
Enough of bbn for the now

Hit like to support

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by MYHUBBY: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
just imagine this dimwit, someone that ought to be doing Tobi's laundry

tobi didn't even gossip reach 40% of your kinsmen, those people that gossip with female in the village, I have lived with them. you hardly see Yoruba doing amebo with ladies

just say you hate Yoruba, what's nice in ceec? if you ask the nitwit whats nice in ceec she won't be able to express herself

the earlier she go for her vc rehabilitation, the better for her, someone I do tune off the bbnaija station whenever I sight her. colour make me fine

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by oshe11: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
To Nina anybody that didnt nominate her, likes her while those that did, hated her ba?

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by ibkgab001: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Even after a week

Please will somebody tell Nina that her IPhone 6 is ready for pick up at Osogbo ...thanks

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by Flokey: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nigeria will kill messi in Russia
I love CeCe ronlaldo

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by pemiakd: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
That's ur observations. Let dem know o
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by jbreezy: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kill yur dumbness first bfor trying to kill som1 smart

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by akum78: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by Postboiswag(m): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
What's all this....BBN matter tire me oo
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by CSTR1003: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
She is not wrong though.

I have never seen a guy that gossips as much as that Tobi.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by kenedy175(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lol.. coming from someone that talks like a 3 year old. Dull girl!

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by Sabiboii17(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wu ask dis mumu question nah

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by TVTKOKO(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
See this stupid girl.. Anyways I'd pick a gossip over a national public dog. A LovePeddler at that who keeps bobrisky as her role model angry angry angry

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by oshe11: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
jbreezy:
Kill yur dumbness first bfor trying to kill som1 smart
It was only a question where she had to pick som1

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by SirLakes: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
#Bbnairaland

Ride on. We dey ya back.

I hope World Cup will have many thread on front-page like this grin when that time comes

Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend / Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash Wedding Venue (Photo) / Beverly Naya Still Slays In Cuba As She Enjoy Her Birthday Vacation