Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him (26663 Views)

Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / Nion And Zion Idibia, 2face's Sons, Swagged Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by Tessyama1: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2018
Legendary Nigerian singer, 2Face Idibia's second son, Zion is 10 today, April 29th.

His mum, Sunmbo Adeoye has taken to Instagram to send him a sweet birthday message. She wrote;

"My Son - KING ZII, is such a Great man in the body of a child with the strongest personality. ••••
One of the purest and strongest spirit you’ll ever meet. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Beautiful in and out with the strongest of Love for people especially his baby sister Olivia. •••
Since birth, I just knew he was special. His smiles, aww the cutest thing you’ll ever see. My own song bird and prophet. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Super kind and loving. He’s all shades of wise, dope and assertive. Simply put - That “One of a kind and mega confident” 10year old you’ll ever meet. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Zion is sooo me, selfless, cheerful, giving and I can say I’m most blessed to have brought to life such a better version of myself.

Thank you God for the gift of Zion. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I Can’t wait to see you change the world Son. Happy 10th birthday to you my 2nd Born. •••••
May the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus always. Amen ••••••
Mummy LOVES YOU TOO MUCH baby. #KingZii #ZionAt10 #itsaLaligaParty #April29 @zionidibia
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/sunmbo-adeoye-pours-encomium-on-her-son-as-he-turns-10-today.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by juanjo2: 7:00am On Apr 29, 2018
people now thank God for having a child outta wedlock... issorite

8 Likes

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by itspzpics(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2018
Hbd boi

See also
Adorable photo of Simi and Kenny Ogungbe at castle lite unlocks >>> http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photo-of-simi-and-kenny-ogungbe-at-castle-lite-unlocks/
Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by Hardewarlee(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Long Live Boy
Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by akum78: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin
Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by balogundayo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
I doubt 2fae was ever this cute... Handsome photocopy

1 Like

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by jbreezy: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
D way av bin hitting fp nowadays...itz lyk d last babe wey i knack fits my destiny grin
Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by wiloy2k8(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
h

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by kristonium(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
See resemblance!
Tuface blood is strong!

4 Likes

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by slightlyMad(f): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tuface is known for dropping killer albums.
Albums that does nothing but shutdown the entertainment industry.

I miss those albums.
Tuface needs to shut out distractions and enter the studio one more time and give kiss Daniel a run for his money.

1 Like

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by peacengine(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
I tot she wax pregnant
Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by tragergeorge(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
juanjo2:
make dem thank devil?

14 Likes

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by Sweetcollins: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good one
Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Don't ask me why 2face is stupid and disgrace to men

HBD boy
Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by CastedGist: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
DOWNLOAD LATEST MUSIC www.gistmore.com/music

1 Like

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by Bigabbey22: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Yes ooo.
The boi looks like him papa
Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by Andy2274: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
This 2face gene strong o. Both his male and female children look like him.
Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by Kingblingz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
juanjo2:
was she suppose to thank you before??

4 Likes

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by showafrica(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
kristonium:
See resemblance!
Tuface blood is strong!

But he also looks like Buhari in a skinny way. Wtf

2 Likes

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
juanjo2:
so they should curse God instead?
Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by deepwater(f): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
kai

Omo any time hos step dad sees him..
Him go just remember how 2face been knack him wife apako, like pomo to pomo lipsrsealed
Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by rezzy: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
juanjo2:

So she shouldn't thank God abi?

A child is a child whether born to you inside marriage or outside marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Happy birthday Zion. Wishing you all the best.
Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by mpowa(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
juanjo2:
So what should she do? Start crying or kill the child - In wedlock, out of wedlock or On top wedlock sef; Children are the most beautiful gifts from God and should be celebrated.

5 Likes

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by blakky97(m): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
juanjo2:
was he ?
Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by Zizmare: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hardewarlee:
Long Live Boy

1 Share

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by justdivine: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
Omo Tuface blood strong oooooh. See the resemblance
Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by TJBebo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
boy looks so much like daddy

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by Phut(f): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
balogundayo:
I doubt 2fae was ever this cute... Handsome photocopy

Photocopy can never be better than the original. Give Tuface his props.

1 Like

Re: Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him by Burgerlomo: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
HBD LLNP cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lola Rae Promotes "One Time" New Single With Breathtaking Photos / Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! / Ini Edo Dazzles In Red Outfit For Her Sugar 'n' Spice Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.