Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr (45734 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / Coach Gernot Rohr Robbed In Asaba / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by phase1: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2018
Ugosample:

Bla bla bla

Inter tribal marriages have come to stay, and will only be on the increase as the decades go by.

Your problem not mine. You are not more intelligent and civilized than Rohr who is not a proponent of inter ethnic marriages.

Inter ethnic marriages should be banned. Ethnic purity should be maintained so we dont give birth to culturally confused kids.
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Ugosample(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2018
justtoodark:

well,na your wahala be that....when you have unstable souls running all over the place,then you don buy market be that....

those halfcast children are very unstable.......

LMAO @ unstable

Africans are problematic soulz in general, an cultural chauvinist, that's why these things are difficult here.

A Czech can marry a Slovenian (no wahala)

A German can marry a Pole (This happens a whole lot) no issue based on "culture"

Even in Gh sef, Ga marry Dagbane, Twi marry Ewe, Akan marries frafra etc

Nigeria undecided
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2018
Stupid question- reasonable answer!
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Ugosample(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2018
phase1:

Your problem not mine. You are not more intelligent and civilized than Rohr who is not a proponent of inter ethnic marriages.

Inter ethnic marriages should be banned. Ethnic purity should be maintained so we dont give birth to culturally confused kids.

cheesy grin
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Itzonlyme(f): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2018
Who won marry u before...Taa gbafuo!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by grandstar(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2018
martineverest:
Nigerian journalists can be stupid sha....of all the questions regarding football,they came with marrying second wife ,when they clearly know that westerners are against polygamy? very unprofessional and dumb question from a journalist with low IQ

this stupid question is similar the one journalist usually ask American musicians whenever they came to Nigeria for a concert......the idiot usually as how they(Americans) feel about Nigeria,even after paying them huge cash ..

You assume he is married?

Do you know Angela Merkel is intentionally childless?

Are these not the cultural differences he is talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by armadeo(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2018
martineverest:
Nigerian journalists can be stupid sha....of all the questions regarding football,they came with marrying second wife ,when they clearly know that westerners are against polygamy? very unprofessional and dumb question from a journalist with low IQ

this stupid question is similar the one journalist usually ask American musicians whenever they came to Nigeria for a concert......the idiot usually as how they(Americans) feel about Nigeria,even after paying them huge cash ..

I was waiting for a comment that would mirror my thoughts. Here it is.

Imagine of all the questions to ask. Very unprofessional and silly.
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Mires: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2018
chukwukahenry:
what will I comment here that will bring me 100 likes

What will you used the 100 likes for? Na money?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by kmaster007: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2018
who dey ask u foolish question self.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2018
Donpresh95:
I NEVER KNEW A GERMAN CAN BE A COACH IN NIGERA WHILE A NIGERIAN CAN BE A COACH IN ISRAEL OR IS IT ONLY IN AFRỊKA DAT A WHITE CAN BE?? ?
I can't register what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by justtoodark: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2018
Ugosample:

LMAO @ unstable

Africans are problematic soulz in general, an cultural chauvinist, that's why these things are difficult here.

A Czech can marry a Slovenian (no wahala)

A German can marry a Pole (This happens a whole lot) no issue based on "culture"

Even in Gh sef, Ga marry Dagbane, Twi marry Ewe, Akan marries frafra etc

Nigeria undecided

you know nothing....you think blacks are problematic...i grew up with halfcast people....

they are very unstable....they dont like blacks....and whites dont like them....they are stuck between 2 different people...

very bad situation for a child....

they grow up not accepted by nobody...
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Humility017(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2018
Ugosample:

Bla bla bla

Inter tribal marriages have come to stay, and will only be on the increase as the decades go by.

thanks bro...there is nothing that interest me like intertribal marriages...
I hope to marry in same manner...

for every marriage be it between same tribes or inter tribal....it takes patience,love and understanding to last....
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by xendra: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2018
Josephjnr:

What about the black women? Black women are desperate for anything they sense is better ...like rich man,celebrity, white man etc
who isn't
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by justtoodark: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Humility017:

thanks bro...there is nothing that interest me like intertribal marriages...
I hope to marry in same manner...

for every marriage be it between same tribes or inter tribal....it takes patience,love and understanding to last....

love doesnt work between races....i was with many different women from many different races....i was always most happy with black women...

much less with white women....we just have too different interests....it doesnt work....and the children will suffer it too....

well,why should i care sef....go and find out yourself....
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Humility017(m): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2018
justtoodark:

love doesnt work between races....i was with many different women from many different races....i was always most happy with black women...

much less with white women....we just have too different interests....it doesnt work....and the children will suffer it too....

well,why should i care sef....go and find out yourself....

I don't really know much about race....but about our Nigeria tribes...
I am from the south south...and it will gladdens me marry someone elsewhere besides my state in nigeria....
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by justtoodark: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2018
Josephjnr:

What about the black women? Black women are desperate for anything they sense is better...like rich man,celebrity, white man etc

black women dont like white men....i talked with many black women that were with white men toghether....i am a direct person and very borsh....i go for deeper things,private things....i seek the soul....

the same with asian women too....asian women would rather have black men than white men....i was surprised when they told me what they realy think....if we black men would stop messing around too much,asian women would rather choose us..... undecided undecided
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by justtoodark: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2018
Humility017:

I don't really know much about race....but about our Nigeria tribes...
I am from the south south...and it will gladdens me marry someone elsewhere besides my state in nigeria....

well,i dont have problem dating other tribes....i had yoruba,igbo and many others....even a hausa girlfriend....no problem....

but be careful with hausas,their family members dont mess around....they dont tolerate nonesense or failures....

i was even with a calaber babe toghether....her family liked me alot....i still remember....that was even back then in secondery school....

i forget the name of the soup they like to eat...with strong leaves....
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by kwajahafiz(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2018
These Buffoons offering this Whiteman a Naija woman and asking him why not is the problem with Africa. Always pandering and viewing the Whiteman as a master who must be served.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by justtoodark: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2018
kwajahafiz:
These Buffoons offering this Whiteman a Naija woman and asking him why not is the problem with Africa.
.[/color][color=#990000]

you mean that inferiority complex stuff....??...too many of us have that mental dysfunction.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by hot1sauce(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2018
wow so r Nigeria women really so undesirable that its now the in-thing for them to be pitched and passed off for second and third wives? People here really don't like themselves and cant accept its the truth.... its so sad

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by SACI: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2018
Abfinest007:
running away bcus Nigeria woman can cut ur life sperm from 50 to 30 with her nagging
u do not have a point..
if a woman nags you(like you said) , it is because she cares and there is something you are not doing right... girls like me don't nag and that because most times we don't give a Bleep , you know do u while I do me,i can not go and kill myself ... nagging is SOMETIMES good ,take it or leave it.
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by SACI: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2018
Flokey:
Rohr is a Wiseman ... This generation of Nigerian girls are all unfaithful
#yimu... and 9ja guys are faithful..?
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2018
Wait Till An Ikwerre Girl Rides The Sanity Out Of Your Cassava,your Brain Will Just Reset,and You Start Singing. . .
My Baby Gimme Boom,anything I Do She Gimme Boom!!
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by todyms: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2018
Why is he not married in the first place?
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by somegirl1: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Epic disgrace....

A slap in the eyes of our naija ladies

he deserve some accolades cheesy

How was that a slap to Nigerian women? The man was asked a ridiculous question and he did his best to answer tactfully.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Mmadu111: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2018
Donpresh95:
I NEVER KNEW A GERMAN CAN BE A COACH IN NIGERA WHILE A NIGERIAN CAN BE A COACH IN ISRAEL OR IS IT ONLY IN AFRỊKA DAT A WHITE CAN BE?? ?
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by somegirl1: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2018
phase1:

Appears you misunderstood his answer. He didn't explicitly dismiss the idea of miscegenation; rather he cited cultural differences and language as deterrents. It could be inferred that he might consider a Nigerian woman raised / who's spent many years in Europe and who can communicate in German (or a closely related Germanic language) fluently.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Espada10: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
IamLaura:
Good.
This is a man that has respect and pride in his heritage and culture. Not like our black men who are so desperate to marry any thing that looks white.

Actually, that is an irony
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by uuzba(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
IamLaura:

You’re excited cos he said he can’t marry a Nigerian woman?
And this makes you feel good right..?

Do you know that Germany is the center of precision and high performance? Audi and Mercedes Benz are precision driven cars.
Don't you think that German people who make these cars are ALSO precise and high performing?
-
Which Nigeria youth here has an honest degree? You think the man has not seen our jaga-jaga nature in all our ladies? Even if he was unmarried, he won't try it. He has already said the answer. Nigerian women are beautiful and tempting. Finish.
-
But in the area of precision, attention to detail, thoroughness, humility, living WITHIN your means. ZERO. A big fat ZERO.
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by uuzba(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
sankristol:
Wait Till An Ikwerre Girl Rides The Sanity Out Of Your Cassava,your Brain Will Just Reset,and You Start Singing. . .
My Baby Gimme Boom,anything I Do She Gimme Boom!!

Is marriage only about sex? So because of sex he will forget his German precision principles? Is it only the Ikwere girl that has (that thing)? Every woman has it. He doesn't want to be stuck with some one of light mind. Someone who acts without thinking. Someone believes in shortcut. Someone who is only after money and not interested in the principles that he uses for his high quality coaching job.
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by enemyofprogress: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Which Nigerian woman except ajepako or rokia2 go even marry an uncircumcised man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Causing Many Problems For Solskjaer – Carragher / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy / Nazim And Kalim Amokachi 23rd Birthday: Daniel Amokachi Celebrates Twin Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.