Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days (1863 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by MrBigiman: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2018
shocked cry angry I noticed something for a while now and decided to keep quiet, but I cannot contain it anymore. I discovered that ladies are getting uglier these days unlike earlier. From 2006-2013, I could catch clean beautiful babes that when leaving my crib with her would spin the heads of people. Most of the time when I return I would get lovely accolades from fellow guymen.

However these days things have gone south. I toured Abraka recently and the University babes had flat asses, nearly fallen or groundnut sized boobs and heavy disproportionate make up. Most forced their steps to prove that they are beautiful but on keen look, they had nothing much in terms of beauty to offer. The same struggle happened in Portharcourt, Ibadan and Ife. Only in Lagos was I able to catch clean babes, little wonder I found my wife in Lagos. The just concluded and previous BB-Naija is a clear proof of this beauty decline: 90% of the females were ugly and kept making up in the house forcing us to accept they are fine, we no go gree!

I am a solution driven person, and only wrote this to help the coming generation and not to smite a group of people. Here is the solution:

1. Never propose to a lady without seeing her makeup free looks.

2. Don't marry out of pity, we don't want pitiable children.

3. Don't manage a guy. If a guy is ugly ladies avoid him for now, till he get his acts right. Even if he does let him marry a finer lady. If u are average or ugly,pls lady gum a fine guy, don't let self esteem gum u to a fellow ugly guy.

4. Stop bleaching ur skins and ur babies skin. Come as u are and seek for true help.

5. Feed ur children well, with balanced diet, all these girls with groudnut breast and chicken laps are not good for business. If u can't take care of a child, pls don't have them.

The above will solve this emergency, and make tomorrow better than today.

With love from ur friend and brother.

Bigiman.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by IdeyFindWife: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2018
Depends on what you call beauty

What you'll see on parade as being 'beautiful, fyne, attractive' will also depend on which ghettos you're trawling

Where you may have a crazy point is the fact that all those girls who went marrying ugly-ass modafkers for 'their money' a while back? Yes, all those bishes who dissed fine features, the anti-6pack crew? You should ask them abt those fugly kids!

I bet when they look at they rugrats now, they know the meaning of making choices and living by it.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by koolaid87: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by dajoaneke(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2018
Shebi you are married? Eeeh! Leave the ugly ones for us we go manage them like that.

Back in the days, men were after innocence in beauty, today, men are only after cheap girls. That is why no one has the energy to woo a lady more than once.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by peacengine(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2018
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by don4real18(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2018
dajoaneke:
Shebi you are married? Eeeh! Leave the ugly ones for us we go manage them like that.

Back in the days, men were after innocence in beauty, today, men are only after cheap girls. That is why no one has the energy to woo a lady more than once.
grin Guy you are wrong oo
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by coolestofall(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2018
dajoaneke:

U n who? Abeg make u n op keep d ugly ones 4 una self.

As 4 we single guyz,

Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by CrystalMax: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice post but regarding the topic, I disagree with you.
I think you should visit a new environment during your next vacation. The rate of physical beauty (for girls and guys alike) is on the rise here.
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by SoapQueen(f): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
You, are you fine?
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
peacengine:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
u meant to say beerholder?

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
shocked

OP, U are dull more than Buhari cheesy

U dey village dey expect to see Beauty with Brain girls undecided

As for me, If u no fine i go use pillow cover ur face fuc.k you wella grin

MOST UGLY GIRLS

Don't cheat, Don't exploit you much as fine babes do, Dey ain't give u palava like dat, Most people dont crush on Ugly girls and dey are naturally endowed with Boo.bs and Yansh grin

Nobody Ugly tongue
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by agbonkamen(f): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ugly girls rock jor grin
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by Puth22(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
That is the only reason they celebrate make-up. #makeupfree
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by nairaman66(m): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
You are drunk! The only Lagos girls available in Lagos are dirty and can’t keep their pvussy clean. The few clean girls in Lagos are not from Lagos!
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by opebiboy: 4:39am On Apr 30, 2018
All women will eventually lose their beauty once they clock 35yrs. It happens due to their long history of fuccking countless mamba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by MrBigiman: 7:01am On Apr 30, 2018
nairaman66:
You are drunk! The only Lagos girls available in Lagos are dirty and can’t keep their pvussy clean. The few clean girls in Lagos are not from Lagos!

For the record, I never mention their state of origin. Unilag and Lagos metropolis has one of the highest collection of fine babes. I can testify.
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by MrBigiman: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2018
agbonkamen:
Ugly girls rock jor grin
Hope say u nor follow?
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by MrBigiman: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2018
SoapQueen:
You, are you fine?
Read the topic, it's about girls and ladies. I am a guy.
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by MrBigiman: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Depends on what you call beauty

What you'll see on parade as being 'beautiful, fyne, attractive' will also depend on which ghettos you're trawling

Where you may have a crazy point is the fact that all those girls who went marrying ugly-ass modafkers for 'their money' a while back? Yes, all those bishes who dissed fine features, the anti-6pack crew? You should ask them abt those fugly kids!

I bet when they look at they rugrats now, they know the meaning of making choices and living by it.

You are right man.
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by Preshy561(f): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2018
we aren't complaining.
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by Deltayankeeboi: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2018
Preshy561:
we aren't complaining.
ugly girl spotted
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by Deltayankeeboi: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2018
agbonkamen:
Ugly girls rock jor grin
broke guys rock too
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by ezendiezetony: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2018
I concur... At the same tine thunder fire caro white..
Re: Girls Are Getting Uglier These Days by MrBigiman: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2018
Preshy561:
we aren't complaining.
U have no right to.

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Moment Couple Are Caught Having Sex While Driving Down The Middle Lane Of A Span / I Already Have A "LOVE CHILD" So Marriage Case Is Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.