Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,978 members, 7,803,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit (877 Views)

Which Church Do You Attend? / Would Mary Have Been Chosen To Be The Mother Of Jesus If She Wasn't A Virgin? / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by fleksy: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2018
This just got me thinking especially with the state of the art structures churches are building all around.

Amongst churches with eye catchy structures are:

1. Deeper life
2. RCCG
3. Christ Embassy
4. Winners Chapel
5. TREM
6. Apostolic Faith
7. Christ Embassy
8. Synagogue church
9. MFM
10. Cele
11. Household of God
12. House on the rock
13. Daystar

Question is if Jesus were to schedule a one day visit, which church in Nigeria should host him and why?

What would you do?
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by juanjo2: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2018
winners chapel will give him jet's convoy down to canaanland Outa... grin grin their advantage tho
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by Heartbender: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2018
Every church. The bible says "though we are many, we are one body in Christ". See Romans 12:5

1 Like

Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by xedyl(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2018
C.A.C
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by Benny93: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2018
the topic is funny sha... it will be a conglomeration of churches and Pastor Adeboye will of course be the host...Am loving this
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by trapQ: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2018
You dont even know the God you serve. Jesus wouldn't want to hosted by any church.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by Dnaz(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
He will be going to the Vatican to see his Vicar, the Pope

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
He has being visiting these churches since their existence
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by fleksy: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Yes
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by fleksy: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2020
Yez
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2020
The church created by CHRIST JESUS that preach what CHRIST preach and practice, the Church of Holiness, Purity, Love and Sanctification.
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by sukerefakere(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2020
Black people deluding themselves
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by fleksy: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2020
Lol
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
He has being visiting these churches since their existence
Why them no fee click your moniker?
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by fleksy: 7:30pm On May 02, 2020
No b for diz covid19 period
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by OtemAtum: 7:36pm On May 02, 2020
No one will host fictitious Jesus because they already knew he does not exist. However, for the sake of deception, churches like Christ Embassy or Synagogue will host the impostor and make money from it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by StrikeBack(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2020
The 2by 2 wooden church beside my house
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 02, 2020
3.christ embassy
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by josh123(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2020
Deeperlife
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by fleksy: 9:13pm On May 23, 2020
grin
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by vickydankal(f): 11:19pm On May 23, 2020
The body of Christ will host him.
Every church where the name of Jesus Chris is name. After the cross Jesus cannot come physically to a particular church, it is impossible and goes against the Bible . After ascension Jesus became the head of the church he founded which is the body Christ not a particular church.
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by orisa37: 12:36am On May 24, 2020
1. Deeper life
2. RCCG
3. Christ Embassy
4. Winners Chapel
5. Catholics Abuja
6. Anglican Abuja
7. Methodist Abuja
8. Synagogue church
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by Nobody: 5:04am On May 24, 2020
christ embassy
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by BlowYourMind: 6:48am On May 24, 2020
Church doesn't Monopoly of hosting JESUS infact no one is hosting HIM, HE is not a visitor neither is HE coming back to stay in the earth, He will appear to people alone in the sky to accept the saints not a church and the other people who refused HIM will continue their enjoyment on the earth with Antichrist, well I will be part of it, I will hear the news from the OP and other that are mocking the truth.
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by fleksy: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Church doesn't Monopoly of hosting JESUS infact no one is hosting HIM, HE is not a visitor neither is HE coming back to stay in the earth, He will appear to people alone in the sky to accept the saints not a church and the other people who refused HIM will continue their enjoyment on the earth with Antichrist, well I will be part of it, I will hear the news from the OP and other that are mocking the truth.

Truth...
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
I wonder why everyone is trying to be biased here forgetting the Church is the body of Christ in which all Christians are fitly framed together as one. So if I'm to go by the question, I'll say we the saints in the body of Christ will host him.

If the Op had asked ( which I think he meant) " which Christian denomination" then your answers would have be been in the right order.

So Mr. Op, we only have one Church but different denominations.
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by Christiandoctor: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by Justarandomguy: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
fleksy:
This just got me thinking especially with the state of the art structures churches are building all around.

Amongst churches with eye catchy structures are:

1. Deeper life
2. RCCG
3. Christ Embassy
4. Winners Chapel
5. TREM
6. Apostolic Faith
7. Christ Embassy
8. Synagogue church
9. MFM
10. Cele
11. Household of God
12. House on the rock
13. Daystar

Question is if Jesus were to schedule a one day visit, which church in Nigeria should host him and why?

What would you do?

None actually.
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
He will visit all the churches...with koboko.
Re: Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit by fleksy: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Wallahi

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Preacher Arrested In London For Preaching Has Been Found, He's OK / Emmanuel Makandiwa - Demonology Series : The Revelations Of Enoch / Watch Video Of Mbaka's Prophecy Against Emeka Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.