Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Hello, I Need Free Legal Advice Uk Based? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello, I Need Free Legal Advice Uk Based? (857 Views)

Naira Policy: CBN Awaits Legal Advice On Supreme Court Ruling / Free Legal And Company Registration Advice In Dubai And Uae / Free Legal Advice For 100 Business Startups - By Top Firm J.O. Fabunmi & Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, I Need Free Legal Advice Uk Based? by 2morogobeta(f): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2018
Hello,

I would like to get free legal advice on a short question.

In December 2016, I went to a photo shoot to do a 'boudoir' photo shoot. However, it was not what I expected and it turned into a glamour photo shoot. The photographer took photographs of me in my UNDERWEAR, in me posing in a SEDUCTIVE way. It was with my FULL CONSENT and I was age 23. I am 24 now, and I feel ashamed and I am scared that if these photographs were ever to "come out" if I became successful in future, it can damage my image.It is giving me anxiety. When I originally asked the photographer if he can delete the photographs, he said that he doesn't delete photographs in case the client may want it in future. I have since checked his website, and his website says 'All Goods remain the property of [photographer name] until paid for in full and will bear the Company name and signature or logo.' I have paid for the photographs, so does that mean it is now my own? I am really worried, all I want is those photographs GONE as I do not want it to affect my career choices in future, I am very ambitious. Is there anything I can do?

Thank you,
Re: Hello, I Need Free Legal Advice Uk Based? by Actuarydeji(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pm me
Re: Hello, I Need Free Legal Advice Uk Based? by 2345uthupbe: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
There are no long story regarding your right of ownership of the photos, its negative etc. having finally paid for it.
On the strength of your ownership of it, instruct the photographer to tender all fragments of it to you that nothing of it shld be published or exhibited in any way, at any platform , nor anytime ever. He is already under the compulsion to comply. Don't forget Customers are always right, upon the payment of the item concern, stop worrying.
Re: Hello, I Need Free Legal Advice Uk Based? by 2morogobeta(f): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
i dont understand?
2345uthupbe:
There are no long story regarding your right of ownership of the photos, its negative etc. having finally paid for it.
On the strength of your ownership of it, instruct the photographer to tender all fragments of it to you that nothing of it shld be published or exhibited in any way, at any platform , nor anytime ever. He is already under the compulsion to comply. Don't forget Customers are always right, upon the payment of the item concern, stop worrying.

(1) (Reply)

Victor Ijoho Saaondo/masive Victor Robert/grinbell Is A SCAM! RUN / Drop All Problems You Have With 1688 And Get Immediate Assistance / Palm Kernel Shell For Bulk Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.