Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

How To Bypass Google Account Verification After Resting A Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Bypass Google Account Verification After Resting A Phone? (776 Views)

Bypass Google Account Lock Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine (SM-J737P) / How To Bypass Google Account Verification For Tecno, Infinix, Gionee & More / How To Bypass Google Account Verification It Works For Most Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bypass Google Account Verification After Resting A Phone? by donprosper6(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2018
pls how do i bypass Google account verification after resting a phone?
Re: How To Bypass Google Account Verification After Resting A Phone? by abogjohn(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
The only way to bypass the gmail verification is to return the phone to the owner..

2 Likes

Re: How To Bypass Google Account Verification After Resting A Phone? by donprosper6(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
abogjohn:
The only way to bypass the gmail verification is to return the phone to the owner..
manners pls
Re: How To Bypass Google Account Verification After Resting A Phone? by orbgoblin: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
depends on the phone you're using. if it's an mtk phone it's easy. just use CM2 software and you're done in seconds.
Re: How To Bypass Google Account Verification After Resting A Phone? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
@op if the phone is urs just put ur password and unlock it. Ur phone is FRP activated (factory reset protection)
Re: How To Bypass Google Account Verification After Resting A Phone? by donprosper6(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
orbgoblin:
depends on the phone you're using. if it's an mtk phone it's easy. just use CM2 software and you're done in seconds.
its mtk device, how do I go about it?
Re: How To Bypass Google Account Verification After Resting A Phone? by orbgoblin: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
I'll advice before using a software u should try and bypass it safely first. go to Google and type bypass FRP for * name of your phone* you'll be amazed how easy it is to do without using a software. if you try that and it fails then u can try using CM2
donprosper6:

its mtk device, how do I go about it?
Re: How To Bypass Google Account Verification After Resting A Phone? by jetz(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: How To Bypass Google Account Verification After Resting A Phone? by Flokey: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
donprosper6:
pls how do i bypass Google account verification after resting a phone?
are u a theif

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Iphone 5s For Sale / Checkout This Android Phone With 4TB Storage / Lenovo To Rival Apple And Samsung By Releasing A Bendable Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.