Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone (10129 Views)

What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Preshy561:

grincheesy
lol.
True sometimes I just imagine how he try to get that lady pregnant.......who knows maybe she was putting on glasses when making the baby..... lipsrsealed
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lool this is very true, you love Air Force 1 ?
GOD forbid shocked he is too ugly biko

1 Like

Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Omo dem plenty but i will name a few:
1. Calling me baby on a first date.. Fmt
2. Asking me for little financial favours when we haven't really known. Like gas money, subscription or to do ur hair... We just met bixtch tf wrong with u
3. When she doesn't know when to stop talking.. Fvcking parrot always has something to say even when it irrelevant.
4. Trying to act like u own me & can control me... Sorry i will so disappoint u & ur ancestors ehhnnn undecided . Especially when she wants to reschedule my movement.. When i had already made plans
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Who is your Nairaland crush
Thegeneralqueen:
GOD forbid shocked he is too ugly biko
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Divay22(f): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Too clingy
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Preshy561(f): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
True sometimes I just imagine how he try to get that lady pregnant.......who knows maybe she was putting on glasses when making the baby..... lipsrsealed
lool,that lady looks like his sister.grin
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Who is your Nairaland crush
SUGAR DADDY wink
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Preshy561(f): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Let's just say it's shapeless, I look better in person though
lol,okay.
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,that lady looks like his sister.grin
You're not serious cheesy cheesy but she's beautiful smiley
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by ranmoor: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
I don't do stretch marks... God! That thing is disgusting
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Thegeneralqueen:
SUGAR DADDY wink
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Preshy561(f): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You're not serious cheesy cheesy but she's beautiful smiley
yeah, she's a fine geh.smiley
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy
What's your own self undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Preshy561(f): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
ranmoor:
I don't do stretch marks... God! That thing is disgusting
the one on the arse,almost 80% of the ladies have it.
unless in some other aspect like hands,thighs and legs
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
nothing wink wink
Thegeneralqueen:
What's your own self undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Send me pictures of your ass lemme see if I can manage yours undecided
Preshy561:

the one on the arse,almost 80% of the ladies have it.
unless in some other aspect like hands,thighs and legs
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Preshy561(f): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
@donpiiko,you are crazygrin I dont have it.
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by lilmax(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
TSOM:
I've been told a gazillion times and over how petty it is that I can't date a female who doesn't read novels. Not just any book; NOVELS.

I always assert - there's plenty of experience to fuel that conviction- that a female who reads novels is one who makes out time to have 'alone-time'. Consequently, creating 'alone-times' mean she's one who self-reflects on her actions and how people are affected and world issues. She also likes to view the world and its issues from other people's perspectives too.

As an extension, she's more likely to feel remorse, empathy and those ranges of emotions. She definitely wouldn't be an extrovert too.

Those reasons explain why during the initial stages with a female I really fancy, I try to find out if she's into novels. If she isn't, I never make a move on her.
what more can i say op? this right is god
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by bammy777(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
no no if she talks too much, no no if she keeps a lot of friends

1 Like

Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Espada10: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Her shit smell when in the toilet
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
nothing wink wink
Did you attend church today
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nope I hardly go to Church
Thegeneralqueen:
Did you attend church today
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
We can do video call to crosscheck and confirm
Preshy561:
@donpiiko,you are crazygrin
I dont have it.
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Nope I hardly go to Church
Then I think we're going to be having a problem sad
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Preshy561(f): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
We can do video call to crosscheck and confirm
undecided
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Preshy561:
undecided
So you don't know what Chief is up to cheesy cheesy
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Preshy561(f): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So you don't know what Chief is up to cheesy cheesy
lol,don't mind that one.cheesy
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by FisifunKododada: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
I only date girls with very slim fingers. If your fingers are fat or even slightly puffy I will not date you no matter how beautiful or intelligent you are.

1 Like

Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by SmellingAnus(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Bro you are my opposite.
If you see me with a slim girl, know that we are discussing bizness...

The fatter and darker the better i swear since childhood.. shocked
hahahha I am happy for people like you... Like they say, one man's meat is another man's poison... Life would have been very boring if we all liked and wanted the same traits...
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by SmellingAnus(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
makydebbie:

Poco. cheesy
I'm just a Headvocate of the head movement, so I can't fall short of expectations. grin
Lol I support you dear...... I met someone recently who says she can't allow a guy fuc.k her if he doesn't give her a head.... To she , a head is a necessary ritual before sex....
The only consolation I have is that majority of the girls I have come across have neat puna that doesn't have offensive smell...
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by Neurotika: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, is it that most guys on this thread don't know what 'petty' means? Like you keep on mentioning normal things.

I can't date someone who uses shorthand to type or doesn't give head.

Men are not meant to give heads. It's fvck boys that do that shiit.
Re: Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone by SoapQueen(f): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,I have always have a thing for slim guys.grin

I have dropped mine,pride is a turn off for me though.

I chew my nails a lot, especially when I am deep in thoughts. I don't have nails anymore. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Things Every Nigerian Guy Has Suffered Dating A Nigerian Girl. / Meet Uganda Tribe That Groom Has To Bleep Bride’s Aunty To Test Man’s Pen!s Power / Hausa Man Slaps The Behind Of His Fiance In Sexy Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.