Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,439 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

Uber Car Drivers And Partners - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Uber Car Drivers And Partners (7229 Views)

We Are Looking For Investors And Partners In Haulage And Logistics Business / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / Uber (car Hire Or Hire Purchase) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Car Drivers And Partners by theon(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
This platform is to bring together car owners and drivers for easy and effective partnership
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
theon:
This platform is to bring together car owners and drivers for easy and effective partnership

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/673
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Anietie1985(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
Am Richard Jacob by name, one of the uber driver in Lagos
Please I need a rental or HP car to drive on the platform for weekly remittance.

Contact 08100246559

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Sinmotainment: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'm Ogunnaike Michael one of the Uber drivers in Lagos, please I need a car to drive for weekly remittance or HP.
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by IJAMAutos: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
@ Richard and Michael

People won't want to directly deal with you. Seems there are some companies which you can take people that are willing to drop their cars to for proper documentation.

In case you've seen any of the companies, kindly reply this update with their details. Thanks
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Demeanor: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2019
IJAMAutos:
@ Richard and Michael

People won't want to directly deal with you. Seems there are some companies which you can take people that are willing to drop their cars to for proper documentation.

In case you've seen any of the companies, kindly reply this update with their details. Thanks
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by IJAMAutos: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2019
@ Richard and Michael

You can also call or whatsapp us on 0 1 2 9 3 1 9 0 6 for a chance of getting a car that is readily available for weekly remittance. Thanks
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
IJAMAutos:
@ Richard and Michael

You can also call or whatsapp us on 0 1 2 9 3 1 9 0 6 for a chance of getting a car that is readily available for weekly remittance. Thanks

Hmmmm
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by dannybrasky(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmm hmmmm hmmm

IJAMAutos:
@ Richard and Michael

Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by lexylexy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
dannybrasky:
Hmmm hmmmm hmmm

Which one is Hmmnnn Hmmnnn? Did you call the number?
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
lexylexy:

Bros only the wise can understand....

Shikena
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by dannybrasky(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
Only the wise ones will understand.
lexylexy:

Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by lexylexy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
dannybrasky:
Only the wise ones will understand.
obekediamondfuto:

Bros only the wise can understand....

Shikena

Please am not wise. Make una help me understand
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by dannybrasky(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
You came late to the party my bro. Let me be honest,you wouldn't want to attend the party if you were invited at the initial stage,but either ways you are welcome onboard grin

lexylexy:

Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Demeanor: 12:19am On Jul 03, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Hmmmm

dannybrasky:
Hmmm hmmmm hmmm

The axe has landed, he will have to wait it out on his main profile like every one else. No short cuts.
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:21am On Jul 03, 2019
Demeanor:

The axe has landed, he will have to wait it out on his main profile like every one else. No short cuts.

Exactly..... He has to spend his days there and maybe just maybe, he'll come out before the expected date due to good behavior
grin

On second tot, even if he develops good behavior he should still be there and wait out his time....

Many of us have gone and come back, we didn't create another moniker to start asking questions politely in a bid to deceive others....
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2019
lexylexy:

U came late BRO, in the meantime

Go and look up details of a Lexus E350...
Everything about it, who knows......
There might be another exam sooner than expected!

Expo: Go around and make sure u get the exact price of that Lexus in Nigeria!

That is question 1 and it carries 50marks out of 100

2 Likes

Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by dannybrasky(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2019
I LOVE NAIRALAND MODS grin NO TIME FOR NONSENSE,They have been using sledgehammer to straighten bended members up since 2005 grin grin

Demeanor:

1 Like

Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Demeanor: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Exactly..... He has to spend his days there and maybe just maybe, he'll come out before the expected date due to good behavior
grin

On second tot, even if he develops good behavior he should still be there and wait out his time....

Many of us have gone and come back, we didn't create another moniker to start asking questions politely in a bid to deceive others....
[img]https://media./media/xUOwGe6vRTMIXk7UPu/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by yemifalade92: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by geepee211: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anietie1985:
Am Richard Jacob by name, one of the uber driver in Lagos
Please I need a rental or HP car to drive on the platform for weekly remittance.

Contact 08100246559

Thank you.

Call 07088510224
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by geepee211: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Sinmotainment:
I'm Ogunnaike Michael one of the Uber drivers in Lagos, please I need a car to drive for weekly remittance or HP.

Call 07088510224

1 Like

Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Sinmotainment: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Please o have not gotten a car of my choice
I need fuel efficient car
Name : Michael Ogunnaike
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by chinyce(m): 12:54am On Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I am an Uber/Bolt driver in need of a Car for rental and/or Hire Purchase, interested Partners should contact me. Or drop their contact Details pls.
Name Chinedu Akie
Location Lekki Ajah
Phone 08085345557
Chinyce@gmail.com
thank You
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Lawsaammy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
I am a driver with uber/Taxify.I am looking forward to meeting a partner with a car. 25k. Weekly remittance or Hire purchase. I stay in Abuja
NAME: Samuel Alfred
PHONE: 09032404146
EMAIL ADDRESS: sheyeh007@gmail.com
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by OCEANS7(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hi,

I need a registered Uber/Taxify driver for a toks Toyota Corolla.

Should reside around Omole/Ojodu/Magodo axis.

Weekly rental: 30k (no stories pls).

Call:
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by obinnawhyte(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
theon:
I need recommendations good fleet company I can hand my Toyota Corolla sports car to manage
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by obinnawhyte(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2019
theon:

I have a Toyota Corolla sports I intend using for uber and taxify but needs a good fleet company or registered uber / taxify driver

N/B: The driver must be living around Gbagada, Ifako, Anthony, Bariga or Yaba and Ogudu axis

WhatsApp me 08068859986
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by travelocar: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2019
Mumbai is an Economic Capital of India it contributes the high contribution in India's GDP and its also high populated city in India. So here high need for transportation system like public & private transportation. So here use the local public Metro, Local Trains, Bus, and [url]Car Rental Mumbai https://www.travelocar.com/city/Mumbai-Car-Rental [/url] so lots of Company serve Car Rental in Mumbai at the well-trained driver, well-maintained vehicle, and best itinerary at an affordable price.

Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by ontolegit(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2019
I need recommendations good fleet company I can hand my foreign used Toyota Corolla car to manage or a registered uber/taxify driver in abuja for weekly rentals
#25k/week(no stories)
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Sheriff19: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
ontolegit:
I need recommendations good fleet company I can hand my foreign used Toyota Corolla car to manage or a registered uber/taxify driver in abuja for weekly rentals
#25k/week(no stories)
. Following, I am interested in this too. Please house any information on this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi / Guidelines To Choosing A Private Limited Liability Company In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.