Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. (1059 Views)

I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme / N350 Family Health Insurance Now Available @ Soso Care / Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. by 2Ballz(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
This thread is meant to attend to home accidents and simple relative health common problems around the home.

Feel free to ask your questions.
Re: Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. by HMZi: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
When i come home on break i notice that i start having major mood swings,what do i do
Re: Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. by 2Ballz(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
HMZi:
When i come home on break i notice that i start having major mood swings,what do i do

You may really need to gauge the cause of your change in mood planes if it is happening too often. Some mood swings are normal and soon may petered within moments of resting. Why some could have resulted in the use of some substance,drugs or whatever,or completely gone off to psychology.

You may help yourself by:

1) Manage all office work/cases/problems/relationship properly before coming home so as to avoid put your mind of there being at home.

2) Go to the bathroom and take a good shower playing a nice song to your hearing. This will put your off mind from any disturbing phenomenon coming in with the swings.

3)Settle all home problems surrounding the mood swing. Could it a bill yet to attend to,could it be a fallout in the friendship between you and another you have allowed to soured overtime,could it some regret in some action you have involved in etc...

4)Sleeping is a good remedy for mood swings in both occasions of acting weird or wild from the swing. Just call yourself to mind rest should a mood change is getting your restless and fuzzy relating with anyone at its onset.

5) Jot how you feel during this period. You may put it as a poem. Also knit at its should be how you dealt over it. This will make happy soon with time.

6) Explain to loved ones and friends how you feel and such at that time should be helpful, or in any equivalent ensure that you are being left alone to allow you purge before getting yourself.

7) Maintain a good self feel, and see it as what can happen to anyone anytime.

8 ) Seek medical help should it is getting above home care.

Next problem!
Re: Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. by HMZi: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
2Ballz:

You may really need to gauge the cause of your change in mood planes if it is happening too often. Some mood swings are normal and soon may petered within moments of resting. Why some could have resulted in the use of some substance,drugs or whatever,or completely gone off to psychology.

You may help yourself by:

1) Manage all office work/cases/problems/relationship properly before coming home so as to avoid put your mind of there being at home.

2) Go to the bathroom and take a good shower playing a nice song to your hearing. This will put your off mind from any disturbing phenomenon coming in with the swings.

3)Settle all home problems surrounding the mood swing. Could it a bill yet to attend to,could it be a fallout in the friendship between you and another you have allowed to soured overtime,could it some regret in some action you have involved in etc...

4)Sleeping is a good remedy for mood swings in both occasions of acting weird or wild from the swing. Just call yourself to mind rest should a mood change is getting your restless and fuzzy relating with anyone at its onset.

5) Jot how you feel during this period. You may put it as a poem. Also knit at its should be how you dealt over it. This will make happy soon with time.

6) Explain to loved ones and friends how you feel and such at that time should be helpful, or in any equivalent ensure that you are being left alone to allow you purge before getting yourself.

7) Maintain a good self feel, and see it as what can happen to anyone anytime.

8 ) Seek medical help should it is getting above home care.

Next problem!
Thanks... really useful information
Re: Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. by 2Ballz(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
HMZi:
Thanks... really useful information
Welcome
Re: Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. by 2Ballz(m): 7:37am On May 02, 2018
Good morning All.

Please share your family health conditions with a doctor. I wish everyone a great day.
Re: Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. by Surulady: 2:49pm On May 17, 2018
good day doctor, I want to know if there is any other supplement aside folic acid and vit e, that can aid conception? I used clomid last month for 5days and my period came 19days after.but did not flow the normal way and lasted for jst 3days instead of 5days.i want to start using pregnacare (conception)but I felt I need to seek advised first my next fertile period is may 25th to 29th.please kindly assist by replying.thank you.
Re: Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. by 2Ballz(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2018
Surulady:
good day doctor, I want to know if there is any other supplement aside folic acid and vit e, that can aid conception? I used clomid last month for 5days and my period came 19days after.but did not flow the normal way and lasted for jst 3days instead of 5days.i want to start using pregnacare (conception)but I felt I need to seek advised first my next fertile period is may 25th to 29th.please kindly assist by replying.thank you.

There are supplements but mostly are referred to some certain disturbing infertility issues. I wouldn't want to say take this or that for what simply I haven't known about you.

No need using vitamin e,you have excess of it from diet already. In replacement, you may make do with Folic acid,vitamin B6,Vitamin B2 and Vitamin C.
It is not a disturbing issue to have a 3days Aunty flow(AF),what matters is if it precedes with ovulation,as in trying to find that perfect bleeding interval may not be in sight soon.

Pregnacare can always be use with Clomid if you so prefer. And there is no harm trying.
Re: Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. by Surulady: 11:27pm On May 17, 2018
2Ballz:

There are supplements but mostly are referred to some certain disturbing infertility issues. I wouldn't want to say take this or that for what simply I haven't known about you.

No need using vitamin e,you have excess of it from diet already. In replacement, you may make do with Folic acid,vitamin B6,Vitamin B2 and Vitamin C.
It is not a disturbing issue to have a 3days Aunty flow(AF),what matters is if it precedes with ovulation,as in trying to find that perfect bleeding interval may not be in sight soon.

Pregnacare can always be use with Clomid if you so prefer. And there is no harm trying.

thank. You I don’t have any fertility issue duo I jst start try about 2 month ago......ok will stick with folic acid then
Re: Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. by 2Ballz(m): 7:19am On May 18, 2018
Surulady:
thank. You I don’t have any fertility issue duo I jst start try about 2 month ago......ok will stick with folic acid then

Okay. On the need of talking privately,you may use my signature. Charges are applicable, anyway.
Re: Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2019
Please I recently had haemorroidoctomy and was told it will completely heal at 6 weeks. It's two months now and I still feel pain during and after bowel movement despite numerous sitzbath and vitamin c which I was told aid in healing of wounds. Please what can you recommend? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. by 2Ballz(m): 4:54am On Dec 03, 2019
missdee384:
Please I recently had haemorroidoctomy and was told it will completely heal at 6 weeks. It's two months now and I still feel pain during and after bowel movement despite numerous sitzbath and vitamin c which I was told aid in healing of wounds. Please what can you recommend? Thanks
Sorry, I couldn't keep to this thread.
How are you doing now? I hope you have been well attended to by your doctor?
Please reply this message.
Re: Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions. by 2Ballz(m): 5:01am On Dec 03, 2019
Good morning All,
This thread is not meant for critical health challenges. It is just for simple family/ home health accident and challenges. Should you have serious clinical health challenge and would be in need of some candid advice on how to run with one, kindly use the Health forum. All the best of health to each person in this section.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Deeply Depressed... / Starved Woman Shoving A Cooking Stick Into Her Privates Video LEAKS / Infidelity Is Not An Option, Last 3x Longer And Get A Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.