Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Not Happy With D’banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Not Happy With D’banj (2016 Views)

I May Work With D’banj – Don Jazzy / Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard / Rapper MI Not Happy With Quilox Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Not Happy With D’banj by babytejiri(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2010
Multiple awards winning cross-over actress, Genevieve Nnaji, is currently not happy with the self-acclaimed Koko Master, D’banj.Shortly after Genevieve featured in the video of Fall In Love, a smash hit song from D’banj, the musician has been spreading tales of romance between him and the beautiful actress.
A source close to both of them claimed that although D’banj sought the consent of Genevieve before announcing to the public via a magazine interview that he is dating the actress, she did not know the action will boomerang.
“The idea, as initiated by D’banj, was to use the story as a strategy to popularise the video, but Genevieve never envisaged that it would turn out to be something that will attract huge criticism from her teeming fans and the public.
“As I speak to you, she is regretting it and she is not happy with D’banj for going that far, all in the name of making his video popular,” the source hinted.

http://ngnewstoday..com/2010/05/genevieve-nnaji-not-happy-with-dbanj.html
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Not Happy With D’banj by DisrealAm(f): 10:43am On May 19, 2010
and So?, wat's my own?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Not Happy With D’banj by hottyspice: 11:05am On May 19, 2010
Who cares,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Not Happy With D’banj by Absu(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2010
D'banj self,watin him dey find 4 dat minus 1,old di.Ck suck,old lady.Wen younger 1ce ful everywhere.Me self get mor dan 3 wey fine by far pass dat agadi nwanyi.Hw much mor d'banj.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Not Happy With D’banj by zimga: 3:54pm On May 19, 2010
people wil never stop to amaze me, how does that story sound to u ?or do u think all hav lost there reasoning ability?dat story u just cooked now is a psychological bulshit as far as am concernerd cos person like gene wil not stoop soo low to accept that if she's not really in an affair with banj.how much wil he pay her for that if all is just a camouflage ? answer that question
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Not Happy With D’banj by zimga: 9:27am On May 20, 2010
Absu,u sef wey dey yab person u better pass genevieve? always say good about pple or if u dont now wat to say u shut ur mouth,life no bi like dat u dey call her agadi nwayi ,i fit see u now in person mak u dey like azu mangala[stock fish]stop desdaining pple cos u dont know 2moro.

(1) (Reply)

Photos- Joseph Yobo Yobo Lavish Motherless Homes In Lagos With Gifts / Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex-husband Marc Anthony At Their Twins' School / ' Kunle Afolayan Gets Tribal Marks For His New Movie 'october 1' [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.