Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Please Kindly Advice Her On What To Do - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Kindly Advice Her On What To Do (849 Views)

Kindly Advice Me On This / Good Day All, Please I Need You Guys Kindly Advice!! / Piease House Kindly Advice Me On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Advice Her On What To Do by kbanty22(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
This actually happened to my friend
she with her husband and two children got a 2years visiting visa to the USA. due to some financial constraints they couldn't make the travel when expected because the husband lost his job.
the wife(my friend) had an ex in the USA now married with 3 kids who she was encouraged her on the travel and even advised her that together with her family they should move to New York. unknowingly for her the husband saw the messages even though nothing inappropriate was going on between them and he kept it to himself. To cut the long story short the husband travelled to the USA just two weeks ago after telling the wife that he was going for work in any state and Kept the wife's passport, the children's passport including all documents that belong to the wife like birth and marriage certificate etc. the wife is so confused now and doesn't know what to do. he even collected all t
he money she had before leaving. please mods kindly move this to front page as advice is very much needed on what she can do.
thanks
Re: Please Kindly Advice Her On What To Do by Kwenty: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
This one is double wahala for dead body.
Well she can't kill herself; life must go on.
If the husband is willing to hear her out, then she should let him know that there is no skeleton in her wardrobe. She can as well involve the family members to sort it out.
If no headway then she should pick the pieces of her life and start all over.
There is nothing this eyes will see and shed blood instead of tears.
It won't and can never be the end of her life.
Tomorrow is always pregnant.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Her On What To Do by princeofdworld: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Am sure her husband saw more than the narrated story .....
kbanty22:
This actually happened to my friend
she with her husband and two children got a 2years visiting visa to the USA. due to some financial constraints they couldn't make the travel when expected because the husband lost his job.
the wife(my friend) had an ex in the USA now married with 3 kids who she was encouraged her on the travel and even advised her that together with her family they should move to New York. unknowingly for her the husband saw the messages even though nothing inappropriate was going on between them and he kept it to himself. To cut the long story short the husband travelled to the USA just two weeks ago after telling the wife that he was going for work in any state and Kept the wife's passport, the children's passport including all documents that belong to the wife like birth and marriage certificate etc. the wife is so confused now and doesn't know what to do. he even collected all t
he money she had before leaving. please mods kindly move this to front page as advice is very much needed on what she can do.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Kindly Advice Her On What To Do by drakeli: 9:47am On Apr 30, 2018
Let the wife visit US embassy immediately and file a complaint about missing travel documents. Let her do this before the husband overstays his visa because we don’t know what the intent of the husband his. If not, she will be bounced. She will be issued a fresh visa on a new passport. Then she can decide on what to do afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Advice Her On What To Do by kbanty22(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2018
princeofdworld:
Am sure her husband saw more than the narrated story .....
that was all she told me. though I blamed her for keeping her conversation with the ex from her husband
Re: Please Kindly Advice Her On What To Do by kbanty22(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2018
drakeli:
Let the wife visit US embassy immediately and file a complaint about missing travel documents. Let her do this before the husband overstays his visa because we don’t know what the intent of the husband his. If not, she will be bounced. She will be issued a fresh visa on a new passport. Then she can decide on what to do afterwards.
thanks I will inform her duly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

China Tests A Newly-developed Smart Electric Train Running On Virtual Tracks / Photographer Captures The Love Between Elderly Couples And They Are A Must See / Mongolia Bans All Nigerians Because Of Drugs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.