Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip (75399 Views)

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React / Annie Idibia's 35th Birthday Party In Dubai: All-White Themed (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Treas006(f): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle won an all expense paid trip to Dubia for two as part of his N45 million win.

He has now revealed the woman he wants to take with him. According to him, he’d take either Nina, his lover or his mum.

He said;

“When I heard about the trip, the two people that came to my mind are Nina and my Mom. I know we are all busy right now so if Nina can’t make it then it’s my Mom. Its between the two of them.”

Source:>>>>>http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-miracle-reveals-who-he-wants-to-take-to-his-all-expense-trip-to-dubai/

Watch Interview Here>>> https://twitter.com/i/web/status/990588367980191744

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by sexyglow(f): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by neolboy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by whitebeard(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Better carry ur mum first, Nina later, u can even carry both of them later, that's if u use ur money wella

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by divineneed: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
smart boy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by pemiakd: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
U talk am well

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by AuntyAmope(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Treas006:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

“When I heard about the trip, the two people that came to my mind are Nina and my Mom. I know we are all busy right now so if Nina can’t make it then it’s my Mom. Its between the two of them.”

Woah! This guy just indirectly stated who’s going with him. This Nina girl mumu, and Miracle knows this also.

65 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Afam4eva(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Is it Dubai or London?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
That's how Collins lost his babe

260 Likes 15 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Lagosbynature: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Be wise take your mother

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Amirullaha(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
He even consider nina before his mother!!!
SMH!!!

37 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Alhkerimu(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
if i were you i will Take my mother first before any other person

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by dtruth50: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chai! this guy wise oooooooo. he is indirectly suggesting his mom and hang Nina on it so that people will not say he is abandoning Nina

89 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by martineverest(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
hmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Ellabae(f): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wow good of him. Anyone will do but I prefer mom sha.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by martineverest(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
AuntyAmope:

Woah! This guy just indirectly stated who’s going with him. This Nina girl mumu, and Miracle knows this also.
I think u are the mumu here...Ur level of comprehension is almost equal to zero

44 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Oblitz(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
i like this guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Olii(f): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Take both for peace to rain

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Sheuns(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Carry your mum abeg. Nice excuse though. Nina is busy.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Emotionless100: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Stop creating rivalry between them, you know how women think with their brain

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by eazydon(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
So what's my own there? Are we Nina, is she we? Are we her? Is her us? Is she us, no no us are her?

If you need a website, hit me up now

Meanwhile, get ready for Nigeria's first South East-based hosting company ZENiTHOST

Launching soon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Cutehector(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Don't take anyone.. Go alone and have fun..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by victorian(f): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Take both, biko.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by canalily(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nina will eat you alive if you didnt take her, guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
He indirectly said he won't take Nina.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by greatman247(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
This guy na fool if he takes Nina. Take your mother cos Nina will in future break your heart same way she did to her boy friend before coming to BBN House.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Intelcorei7: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
What is the problem of all these nairaland moderators self? Haven't we had enough of this BBN of a thing ? You can ban me if you like. I don't give a Bleep ! STOP MOVING THIS THING TO FP ! BIKO NU

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Lizilicious(f): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Still don't give a bleep..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by lonelydora: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Collins right now

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
shocked

Wait oh! Which one is Nina or your mum?? Nina that can disappoint you anytime.

Shaa no be my business..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by SirLakes: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Are you not thinking of bleeping that thing on flight

If you are not thinking in that direction, better carry your mama.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown's Lamborghini Destroyed At Burnaboy's Concert (Photos) / Kemi Olunloye's Son, Eni, Insults His Mother / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.