Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (66432 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by beatmonster(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nnamdi KANU said as far back as 2014

6 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by laurel03(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
No be today then don dey kill demself for dt middle belt... plateau Benue, Taraba and Nassarawa... na social network dey expose it now... Governor of Benue should fund their militants too and start war with Nasarawa Fulani too.

9 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by White007(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Oluwambo147(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
martyns303:
What do Oyedepo expect a "mere commissioner" to do?

On a more serious note, I won't even bring religion into this, but I think the people of Benue are too docile and their Governor is too weak. u hide in ur houses, they hunt u down. u run to church, they massacre u. u try to farm, they colonize ur farm produce and rape your wives and u r carrying placard protesting? The military is against u, the police is not helping. at what point do u take stand and fight for ur life? all die na die, better die fighting than sitting down and getting killed like a coward. Every human have a right to life, u as an individual have the right and as prescribed by law to protect it. u don't sit around and let someone else take it from u. The only way to fight terror is with terror, when u hurt me and I hurt u worst, u will think twice about showing up at my doorsteps.
bro you deserve all d accolades

14 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by proxillin(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
That man called osinbajo is an idiot

7 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by menix(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nna na wa oooo..
Oyedepo just changed our. VP's name to Osimumu..

Osimumu kontinew fooling ursef claiming christian when nah Occultic pastor u. Be..

13 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Ayohbk(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
This man should go and sit down biko. He's shouting fire willm consume them from the convenience of his air-conditioned private jet. If he really believes in what he preach, he should go to the battle ground @sambissa or benue state, he should go and shout the fire na. Nonsense and ingredients. Bloody thieving coward

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by martineverest(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
oyedepo is just showing pure hatred ....there's a better way of criticising govt than showing hatred and using insulting words......just look at the way orthodox churches are handling it professionally,while the Pentecostals and CAN are spewing hatred....

some churches are busy protesting peacefully, heaven's gateman/tithe collector is busy spewing hatred

I guess he is just bittered cos no more free money...where was he when book haram was killing Christians during Jonathan's era?

what did he say when money was been diverted during last elections?...rather him and oritsejafor were helping govt share money amongst pastors.

I'm not a fan of APC or PDP ,

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by odehaj: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Truetalk sir.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ollah2: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oyedepo should shut up and park at one side. I expect his sheeples to believe him, messages like this only create more hate between us. Unfortunately, powers are held by bigots in this country.

A man like Oyedepo should always choose his words carefully, Fulani herdsmen has been a nightmare for everybody but he shouldn't go religious about it. Same thing Osinbajo said recently. There have been victims and no proofs that ONLY CHRISTIANS are been affected. They have striked in different states, cities and villages. How did they reach the conclusions?

We should ensure these old guys don't divide us further than we are already. We are human first and religion can take several seats away.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by johnpaul1101(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Am i d only one that dont believe dz is coming from daddy Oyedepo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by smyo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
My fiful don't mind him

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by missionmex(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
let it be on record that the bishop was not a coward when men were counted.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by larrybee2017(f): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
themonk:
When osibanjo will expose your own now cheesy

All those tithes and offerings you are collecting, he knows how far o grin
hope you've taken your drugs today? Thought you should have been better by now, if not you won't be typing trash. How does tithe and killing relate. If them take na wahala if them keep quite na war.
Are you saying tithe and offering is what the prophet is talking about here. Many are been killed everyday yet you still have the gut to type trash. Many women are been render homeless,yet all your brain could come up with is this? SMH for this nation

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Akukogagara: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
" if you are not angry with the wicked you are also wicked " osinbajo take note, you are always pretending as if all is well

22 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by IdeyFindWife: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oblongata:
truly i am more disappointed with osinbajo than Buhari on this Islamic issue, but who fit blame am? all in ogas at the top are muslims...

not that i like atiku, but dude will not try stupid shiit like this

i am part of the Nigerians that did not vote, i will come next year

#armed with pvc

Evil triumphs when God men keep silence.

The man died who kept mum on the facer of all tyranny - Wole Soyinka

Osibanjo has bitten off more than he can chew by being pmb's vice.

And don't let us deceive ourselves that he was overpowered by the crowd. He is not that gagged or handicapped, if the First Lady could be more manly than him in telling truth to power.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by desmond2pk: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Vice president on apc government is as useless as a tissue paper. Redeemed members voted massively for the devil because of vp, now osubanjo is just a slave to the cabal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by OldBeer: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
Osibanjo abi Osimumu right now:
grin grin grin
See name na

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by pope777(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Osinbade, over to you!
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by martineverest(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
johnpaul1101:
Am i d only one that dont believe dz is coming from daddy Oyedepo.
such a terrible man of God......why d insult?

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by RALPHOW(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
This serious
Truly Papa you warn us
Am one of them that voted and campagned rigorously for this evil government. May God forgive us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Osinbajo is a disgrace to Christ, to Christians, to Yoruba people, to the living & the dead, to humanity, to stupid people and also a disgrace to himself.

What a spineless VP and Pastor he is

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
martyns303:
What do Oyedepo expect a "mere commissioner" to do?

On a more serious note, I won't even bring religion into this, but I think the people of Benue are too docile and their Governor is too weak. u hide in ur houses, they hunt u down. u run to church, they massacre u. u try to farm, they colonize ur farm produce and rape your wives and u r carrying placard protesting? The military is against u, the police is not helping. at what point do u take stand and fight for ur life? all die na die, better die fighting than sitting down and getting killed like a coward. Every human have a right to life, u as an individual have the right and as prescribed by law to protect it. u don't sit around and let someone else take it from u. The only way to fight terror is with terror, when u hurt me and I hurt u worst, u will think twice about showing up at my doorsteps.
Calling a Osinbajo a mere commissioner is a derogatory comment.
Anybody that is happy shedding innocent blood has already incur the wrath of God and his land cursed.
Have you wondered why the north is backward in this country despite ruling for long time since independence?.
The answer is not far fetched shedding innocent blood from time immemorial and it's pathetic their so called leaders are not calling them to order

8 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by crisycent: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Osinbanjo is a shame to the Christian faith. A reasonable person would have resigned from that position but no; he likes the sound of sirens.

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by missionmex(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ayohbk:
This man should go and sit down biko. He's shouting fire willm consume them from the convenience of his air-conditioned private jet. If he really believes in what he preach, he should go to the battle ground @sambissa or benue state, he should go and shout the fire na. Nonsense and ingredients. Bloody thieving coward
you are a bigger coward. don't you known the way to sambisa.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by rozayx5(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Osinbajo needs more of such attacks from elite pastors

7 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by doctokwus: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
He truly warned us,but what made Oyedepo's warning unheeded was that he asked us to still stick to GEJ.
If he had said people should reject GEJ,but also not go close to Buhari,his admonition then would have made more sense.
By "a believer sitting in a place of authority but acting like a mumu",I know he is referring to Osinbajo.On that he is right.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by kitone: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
All this hypocrite ,they claim to be men of God so na only christains that are being killed .this people entered the mosque and killed every body .and he keeps shouting Christians are being killed .what of Nigerians are being killed.
HigherEd:
THIS IS AN EVIL GOVERNMENT
-Bishop David Oyedepo

*Says ‘I don’t know how a believer will sit down in any place of authority (in Nigeria) and be looking like Mumu’.
* Adds ‘We Never had it so bad’.
*Insists ‘I warned you but you never heard’.

In the words of Bishop Oyedepo:

‘Now all this boko haram in the name of Fulani herdsmen, the power of God will blast them.
I say to them.....Too Late!

Shooting people in the Church! Their generation will be forgotten.
Killing the Priests of God! Everyone of them will end up in shame.

This is an evil government!
I curse them-everyone (at the root of) this evil.
I curse them in Jesus name.
Everyone of them is silenced.

Everyone that won’t let the Church rest.
Everyone that won’t let the nation rest.
Their rest is taken from them.
1 Chronicles 20:12,23-24.
In the name of Jesus, this gangup will fail’.

Continuing, he said:

In Benue today where the 2 Priests were killed, not everyone will go to Church because a troubler or troublers are coming. They will be looking up and down.
Every force sent to trouble the Church, God will trouble them.

This is an Islamic uprising, this is a strategic jihad.
Herdsmen have always been here.

In 2006, my keynote speech was-A wake up call to a nation on the brink of collapse.

I have said it before-if you are not angry with the wicked, you are wicked.
God is angry with the wicked everyday.
The peace of those promoting this wickedness, God is taking away.
Their supplies shall dry up.
Nigeria shall not see war.

There is no day this country called Nigeria will become an Islamic State-Never!
It is impossicant!
There is no day when Nigeria as one nation will become an Islamic nation. Write it down...

Everybody be warned, whether in power or not in power.
There is no day Nigeria will become an Islamic nation and remain one nation.

When Armed Robbers come to your house, do you take permission from government to attack them?

We are not just believers, we are soldiers of Christ.
We are not dummies.
We are spiritual soldiers.
Everyone who won’t let this nation Nigeria rest/take them out (prayers).

Jeremiah 29:7

Now they are defending the rights of herdsmen against genuine farmers, you run your cattle on my farm to graze-and you still kill me on top of it.
It has never been this bad.

I warned you before but you never heard.

Today PVC are no longer available.
People line up from morning to night-no PVC.
What a wicked system.

I don’t know how a believer will sit down in any place of authority and be looking like ‘Mumu’ said the man of God.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1332674230209778&id=444807728996437

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by thaoriginator: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wetin dis useless man dey talk? And see how all these mumu people dey fall for this mumu man..

Mumu people undecided

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.