Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (66431 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Ayohbk(m): 7:14am On Apr 30, 2018
Oluwatobi09:

If they talk na Wahala, if they don't na Wahala, because your fingers are itching u does not mean you work less with your brain.
Let's try to be sensitive for once. we are talking about human lives here not your bigot hatred for someone or something.

You are the one who's being insensitive. How can a man who has the power to call God's holy ghost fire to blast people and also curse them, do nothing but just talk . Does that make sense?. When hundreds of thousands of people are dying?........ why not just consume them we holy ghost fire at once then we forget all these terrorists problem and move on with our life peacefully.

Do you watch "Game of thrones " , remember when Jon Snow informed daenerys about the problem of Night walkers in the North. Did she just sit there and start threatening them with fire ?.... No!!!. She carried her dragons and went to the battlefield to kill as many enemies as possible. That's what true powerful people do.

Not sit in a private jet and be threatening fire and brimstone. Yet the enemy is getting stronger and killing people almost every second.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Oringo1: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Chie!!! I surrender
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by MicroBox: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2018
In his words (Oyedepo)
"This is an Islamic uprising, this is a strategic jihad"

In my word...
Christianity with inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by MicroBox: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2018
HigherEd:
THIS IS AN EVIL GOVERNMENT
-Bishop David Oyedepo

*Says ‘I don’t know how a believer will sit down in any place of authority (in Nigeria) and be looking like Mumu’.
* Adds ‘We Never had it so bad’.
*Insists ‘I warned you but you never heard’.

In the words of Bishop Oyedepo:

‘Now all this boko haram in the name of Fulani herdsmen, the power of God will blast them.
I say to them.....Too Late!

Shooting people in the Church! Their generation will be forgotten.
Killing the Priests of God! Everyone of them will end up in shame.

This is an evil government!
I curse them-everyone (at the root of) this evil.
I curse them in Jesus name.
Everyone of them is silenced.

Everyone that won’t let the Church rest.
Everyone that won’t let the nation rest.
Their rest is taken from them.
1 Chronicles 20:12,23-24.
In the name of Jesus, this gangup will fail’.

Continuing, he said:

In Benue today where the 2 Priests were killed, not everyone will go to Church because a troubler or troublers are coming. They will be looking up and down.
Every force sent to trouble the Church, God will trouble them.

This is an Islamic uprising, this is a strategic jihad.
Herdsmen have always been here.

In 2006, my keynote speech was-A wake up call to a nation on the brink of collapse.

I have said it before-if you are not angry with the wicked, you are wicked.
God is angry with the wicked everyday.
The peace of those promoting this wickedness, God is taking away.
Their supplies shall dry up.
Nigeria shall not see war.

There is no day this country called Nigeria will become an Islamic State-Never!
It is impossicant!
There is no day when Nigeria as one nation will become an Islamic nation. Write it down...

Everybody be warned, whether in power or not in power.
There is no day Nigeria will become an Islamic nation and remain one nation.

When Armed Robbers come to your house, do you take permission from government to attack them?

We are not just believers, we are soldiers of Christ.
We are not dummies.
We are spiritual soldiers.
Everyone who won’t let this nation Nigeria rest/take them out (prayers).

Jeremiah 29:7

Now they are defending the rights of herdsmen against genuine farmers, you run your cattle on my farm to graze-and you still kill me on top of it.
It has never been this bad.

I warned you before but you never heard.

Today PVC are no longer available.
People line up from morning to night-no PVC.
What a wicked system.

I don’t know how a believer will sit down in any place of authority and be looking like ‘Mumu’ said the man of God.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1332674230209778&id=444807728996437

Mumu Oyedepo.. Instead of telling people to hold government responsible for innocent life's lost everyday in this country, he is busy spewing trash by including religion.
Until we can collectively hold government accountable for any misdeed to anybody, a group or sect else nothing will ever goes right.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Proffdada: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2018
HigherEd:

Its not a wonder that pastors who came out of Islamic homes are the ones most suspicious of Islam. Its because many know what Islam is capable of doing. Many today don't know that redeemers university is complaining of poor receptivity from Ede community because it is a Christian university. As Christians living in a country like this, we got to be alert 24/7 or we would see this islamist govt take over completely. Who were the mumu Christians who allowed a constitution of a secular state be filled with islamisation content, while Christianity was barely or never mentioned.

Now, just watch as govt would be reacting because of this yet they keep quiet when MURIC comes to spew trash.
Lebanon is still regretting why they allowed Islam to thrive when it was meant to be nipped at the bud

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by shallysgirl: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2018
ollah2:

You that can use terms correctly, what's your account balance? How many useless d!cks did you fvck to raise money for your Tecno phone. A number of prophets slammed their heads a couple of times including Jesus. Swallow your hatred before it kills you
Characteristics of headslammers. Uncultured .
The pedophilic s.a.w group of head slammers is the group you belong to.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by shallysgirl: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2018
martineverest:
u have forgotten how much oyedepo and oritsejafor received from Jonathan ...about 9 billion

y won't he support him...... I'm a Niger deltan,bro
Which 9million?
Which Niger delta? The one in the south west I guess.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by lummiedee: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2018
oshe11:
Osibanjo abi Osimumu right now:
grin grin This one bad o.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by princfred(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
shallysgirl:
Slamming away for the love of a barbaric pedophiliac.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ollah2: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
shallysgirl:

Cry me a river
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by TEYA: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
okenwa:
He said the truth joooooo

A good leader must worry about the rampant killing in Nigeria.

Only the killings in Benue and Taraba states is enough reason to impeach the president within a weekend.

Was there herdsmen killing before? Or has bokoharam metamorphosied to herdsmen?
See links below that prove that many people died due to fulani attacks even during Goodluck's regime.
https://reliefweb.int/report/nigeria/escalating-communal-violence-hundreds-killed-december-north-central-region
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/mass-burial-saturday-kaduna-villages-attack-victims/
Yes there was fulani herds men killings before. Over 200 people were killed in my community in 2014 in one night! In as much I feel angry with Buhari's indifference to the issue, I hate it when people play Christian- muslim politics with this issue. The Goodluck Jonathan that was not a mumu what did he do when all this killings were going on during his time? Nothing! What of Oyedepo and the rest of them? Nothing! Why will Oyedepo do anything when a Christian president was in power? The only thing they did was blame Buhari for the killings even when he was not in power. My alma mater in southern kaduna was shut down in 2014 due to fulani attacks. No sir, I refuse to agree with you that there were no fulani attacks pre - Buhari.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ollah2: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
TEYA:

See links below that prove that many people died due to fulani attacks even during Goodluck's regime.
https://reliefweb.int/report/nigeria/escalating-communal-violence-hundreds-killed-december-north-central-region
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/mass-burial-saturday-kaduna-villages-attack-victims/
Yes there was fulani herds men killings before. Over 200 people were killed in my community in 2014 in one night! In as much I feel angry with Buhari's indifference to the issue, I hate it when people play Christian- muslim politics with this issue. The Goodluck Jonathan that was not a mumu what did he do when all this killings were going on during his time? Nothing! What of Oyedepo and the rest of them? Nothing! Why will Oyedepo do anything when a Christian president was in power? The only thing they did was blame Buhari for the killings even when he was not in power. My alma mater in southern kaduna was shut down in 2014 due to fulani attacks. No sir, I refuse to agree with you that there were no fulani attacks pre - Buhari.

Dont mind them. They are full of hate. Most Christians are programmed to be a hypocrite and bigot full of hate and they prove it all the time

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Maestro21: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
bezimo:

Please gerrahia..Confused daft mofo..Sensible folks are talking you too are talking..keep quiet there..I hate those Islamic Jihadist hersmen and their supporters such as you with perfect hatred and as the Lord God of my father Bishop Oyedepo liveth..You are all will meet your unfortunate calamity.
Get lost..talking chaff and nonsense.God of Bishop Oyedepo send thunder to fire you mad people who have taken a position to support and perpetuate wickedness and bloodshed in the land...

You truly represent your father with those words.

Your father, the devil.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by bezimo(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Maestro21:

You truly represent your father with those words.

Your father, the devil.

Who takes a mentally unstable person such as you serious..confused fake hypocrite..You know you cant fake it for long..Nonsense reprobrate!!
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by shallysgirl: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
ollah2:

Cry me a river
Cry wetin. Never tongue
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by mediclife1987(m): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
yang:
when oyedepo start to sound like Nnamdi Kanu

we told you people that Nigeria is a zoo

Divide the zoo called Nigeria now or watch the Jihad complete

Go and ask the byzantine christians in turkey, go and ask the coptic christians in egypt, go and ask the christians in antioch (syria)

where are they today

My Goodness me

Divide the zoo called Nigeria now, let everybody manage their regions or watch your culture disappear

Don't grasp the culture disappearing part...
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Maestro21: 3:08am On May 01, 2018
bezimo:

Who takes a mentally unstable person such as you serious..confused fake hypocrite..You know you cant fake it for long..Nonsense reprobrate!!

Reprobate is as reprobate types.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by princfred(m): 4:28am On May 01, 2018
TEYA:

So you think he had to be in power before arranging killings. Is your English name daft? And GEJ really tried to fight the killings unlike Buhari who doesn't give a flying f.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by TEYA: 7:41am On May 01, 2018
princfred:
So you think he had to be in power before arranging killings. Is your English name daft? And GEJ really tried to fight the killings unlike Buhari who doesn't give a flying f.
I thought you guys said he who is in power must take responsibility for everything that happens in his tenure? How comes you now try to blame Buhari for killings under gej? Is your problem amnesia or raw madness? How did the bowler wearing goat try in fighting the killings? Jaki kawai!
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by princfred(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2018
TEYA:

I thought you guys said he who is in power must take responsibility for everything that happens in his tenure? How comes you now try to blame Buhari for killings under gej? Is your problem amnesia or raw madness? How did the bowler wearing goat try in fighting the killings? Jaki kawai!
I leave your special kind of stunted brain to your beloved killer herdsmen, they will deal with you as tgey are dealing with your fellow Benure people who defended them with nonsense. Am sure they will surely do a good job on you at tge right time unless you are one of them.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by TEYA: 8:19am On May 01, 2018
princfred:
I leave your special kind of stunted brain to your beloved killer herdsmen, they will deal with you as tgey are dealing with your fellow Benure people who defended them with nonsense. Am sure they will surely do a good job on you at tge right time unless you are one of them.
Lol Look at this ignorant bigot. If you had a functioning brain you would have known that your opinion on nairaland is useless and completely inconsequential. It lacks the potential to change anything. It is as useless as useless can be!
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nobody: 9:12am On May 01, 2018
Christianity is about Christ(Jesus) and His teachings, according to Jesus Satan is the overall ruler of the worldly authorities so any participant is directly or indirectly working for Satan,Christians are supposed to learn from Jesus' thoughts, words and actions. There's much more trouble,violence,injustice and killing in Israel during Jesus' days than what we have in Nigeria today, after getting the sense that Jesus is the promised Messiah the people unanimously decided to make Him King in accord with what the scriptures says but Jesus' body language shows that God's Kingdom under which Jesus was appointed has nothing to do with Satan's system.John 6:15 Anyone participating in this world's politics can't be liberated from Satan's influence (14:30) Jesus has warned Christians about this catastrophic events. Matthew 24:3-14 True Christians are expected to raise their voices in prayer to God for HIS kingdom to come and not thinking of how to make a CHANGE under Satan's manipulations. 1John 5;19 True followers of Jesus will never participate in politics because right from the time of Nebuchadnezzar Satan has been brandishing this worldly governments until today when "persons rule for designated times" democracy! Daniel 2:44 It's this our time that God's government will crush all of them and establish Jesus(the Prince of peace) as the overall ruler of God's own government! So don't be surprised that Mr Oshibajo can't pull a string under Satan's manipulations, he claims to be a Christian but true Christians don't participate in politics because it's generally known as a "dirty game" of course God's children trained by Jesus (God's Son) will never get involved in a DIRTY GAME!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by princfred(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2018
TEYA:

Lol Look at this ignorant bigot. If you had a functioning brain you would have known that your opinion on nairaland is useless and completely inconsequential. It lacks the potential to change anything. It is as useless as useless can be!
Look at this barbarian worshiper i guess your own opinion here makes the world go round. Calling someone a bigot for pointing out the bigotry of all 57 islamic nations. Everyone knows muslims are the biggest bigots of all time and usually accuse others of their evil otherwise how can an imbe like you come to a thread about the killings by your evil islamic demons to call someone a bigot? Do i expect you to have sense? How will a sensible person have barbaric pedophilic Mohamed as his lord? Now, because you dont have any reasonable counter point you have to bleat out "bigots" and deflect with gibberish sentiments. Bleat me another deflecting tone biko.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by TEYA: 10:53am On May 01, 2018
princfred:
Look at this barbarian worshiper i guess your own opinion here makes the world go round. Calling someone a bigot for pointing out the bigotry of all 57 islamic nations. Everyone knows muslims are the biggest bigots of all time and usually accuse others of their evil otherwise how can an imbe like you come to a thread about the killings by your evil islamic demons to call someone a bigot? Do i expect you to have sense? How will a sensible person have anything to do with barbaric Mohamed? Now because you dont have any reasonable counter point you have bleat out "bigots" and deflect with gibberish sentiments. Bleat me another deflecting tone biko.
Now who told this goat that I am a muslim? Who told this twerp that I give a fûck about Muhammad?
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by princfred(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2018
TEYA:

Now who told this goat that I am a muslim? Who told this twerp that I give a fûck about Muhammad?
Whatever. A goat is goat anyways. Surely my posts makes huge impact on your tiny goatish brain. And yours makes the moon shine at night.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by MATEX30: 1:07pm On May 01, 2018
Its a crazy thing, we aren't cool with this state of the nation, may God have mercy on us, but I believe bishop is currently a Church-figure person right and what he said is so true....

Read details here ---- http://dunamisblog.com/a-believer-behaving-like-mumu-in-place-of-authority-this-is-evil-government-bishop-oyedepo/

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:21pm On May 05, 2018
HigherEd:
THIS IS AN EVIL GOVERNMENT
-Bishop David Oyedepo

*Says ‘I don’t know how a believer will sit down in any place of authority (in Nigeria) and be looking like Mumu’.
* Adds ‘We Never had it so bad’.
*Insists ‘I warned you but you never heard’.

In the words of Bishop Oyedepo:

‘Now all this boko haram in the name of Fulani herdsmen, the power of God will blast them.
I say to them.....Too Late!

Shooting people in the Church! Their generation will be forgotten.
Killing the Priests of God! Everyone of them will end up in shame.

This is an evil government!
I curse them-everyone (at the root of) this evil.
I curse them in Jesus name.
Everyone of them is silenced.

Everyone that won’t let the Church rest.
Everyone that won’t let the nation rest.
Their rest is taken from them.
1 Chronicles 20:12,23-24.
In the name of Jesus, this gangup will fail’.

Continuing, he said:

In Benue today where the 2 Priests were killed, not everyone will go to Church because a troubler or troublers are coming. They will be looking up and down.
Every force sent to trouble the Church, God will trouble them.

This is an Islamic uprising, this is a strategic jihad.
Herdsmen have always been here.

In 2006, my keynote speech was-A wake up call to a nation on the brink of collapse.

I have said it before-if you are not angry with the wicked, you are wicked.
God is angry with the wicked everyday.
The peace of those promoting this wickedness, God is taking away.
Their supplies shall dry up.
Nigeria shall not see war.

There is no day this country called Nigeria will become an Islamic State-Never!
It is impossicant!
There is no day when Nigeria as one nation will become an Islamic nation. Write it down...

Everybody be warned, whether in power or not in power.
There is no day Nigeria will become an Islamic nation and remain one nation.

When Armed Robbers come to your house, do you take permission from government to attack them?

We are not just believers, we are soldiers of Christ.
We are not dummies.
We are spiritual soldiers.
Everyone who won’t let this nation Nigeria rest/take them out (prayers).

Jeremiah 29:7

Now they are defending the rights of herdsmen against genuine farmers, you run your cattle on my farm to graze-and you still kill me on top of it.
It has never been this bad.

I warned you before but you never heard.

Today PVC are no longer available.
People line up from morning to night-no PVC.
What a wicked system.

I don’t know how a believer will sit down in any place of authority and be looking like ‘Mumu’ said the man of God.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1332674230209778&id=444807728996437

all na wash

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.