Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (66419 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Oluwatobi09(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Idrismusty97:
"Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm". Even if the " Touching & lambasting" is coming from another anointed pastor. But wait o? Like seriously what happens when two anointed "touched" each other? Will God back the most anointed or will it be a stalemate?
Look at foolishness at its peak.
You are a fool bro, a big fool. Lives are dying whether xtian or muslim and you are talking trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Is Benue State not a middle belt state ?

There are discordant wave brain pattern here, Christians think a different way and muslims think a different way, so the waves cancel each other out. There is no way you can have two serious religions in one country as populous as Nigeria and not have these issues. These are natural signs that the brain waves of 95% of western left brain constructive thinking humanoids, are running in sync with a traditionally timid Hausa/Fulani dumped further down by Islam as a religion. What is going on in Nigeria is just a manifestation of the toxic RF/EMF radiation of wicked Human minds.

Until North and South divide by default, there shall be no peace, corruption is what oils a union of like minds, when corruption money is depleted or channel blocked, the naira dries up in the system, then chaos begin.

Solution is to either Sack Buhari and De-centralize the entire system, not just some fuccking de-regulation, I mean De-centralise the entire economy, make States the Economic Hubs, to control mining and Oil and lead the revolutions towards Artificial Intelligence, declare subsidy on Solar Equipments and push the country to a different direction.

The days of Oil is over, if the country continues the way it is until Fossil Fuel finds zero use, then I can assure you, Ghana will require a VISA from Nigerians, it will be that bad.

The System was designed to fail, unfortunately, there are too few people out there who know how to save the system, and such people are not interested in politics.

It is over friends. Oyedepo is calling for arms, you are soldiers for Christ. The moment a crazy Christian Pastor arms his congregation it will be over. Cos the war will be faught on many streets. The effects will make bank owners fleece all your money and close shops.

The poor will have nothing to eat but the rich. I am not saying your vote will count, that is not the point.

My Point is no one should allow Buhari on that seat after the next election. Mass revolution against a single leader is better than war.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by bmankpatako: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oyedepo is always inciting Christians against Muslims. But the fake God he claim to worship will crucify him one day... Useless thing.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Samps(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Just imagine if Tunde Bakare were in his shoesHim and Oga on top for don tear shirt since

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Image123(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
i don't understand, what exactly is expected from the VP?
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ollah2: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oluwatobi09:

You talk sense, but this is not the time for ensuring, this is the time to prevent the killings. The killing is not uniting any shit but advancing terror! And government is doing nothing.

I never said the killing isn't advancing terror. Nigerians are gullible and religious Nigerians are very stupid, What a man like Oyedepo says is sancrosant to his followers. When he said they are killing Christians and it's a ploy to advance Islamisation agenda, don't you think it will make his followers hate Muslims the more? Don't you think it will further divide us along religious lines? The victims of these attacks has been from every faith including atheists and traditionalists.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Kdon2: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
HigherEd:
THIS IS AN EVIL GOVERNMENT
-Bishop David Oyedepo

*Says ‘I don’t know how a believer will sit down in any place of authority (in Nigeria) and be looking like Mumu’.
* Adds ‘We Never had it so bad’.
*Insists ‘I warned you but you never heard’.

In the words of Bishop Oyedepo:

‘Now all this boko haram in the name of Fulani herdsmen, the power of God will blast them.
I say to them.....Too Late!

Shooting people in the Church! Their generation will be forgotten.
Killing the Priests of God! Everyone of them will end up in shame.

This is an evil government!
I curse them-everyone (at the root of) this evil.
I curse them in Jesus name.
Everyone of them is silenced.

Everyone that won’t let the Church rest.
Everyone that won’t let the nation rest.
Their rest is taken from them.
1 Chronicles 20:12,23-24.
In the name of Jesus, this gangup will fail’.

Continuing, he said:

In Benue today where the 2 Priests were killed, not everyone will go to Church because a troubler or troublers are coming. They will be looking up and down.
Every force sent to trouble the Church, God will trouble them.

This is an Islamic uprising, this is a strategic jihad.
Herdsmen have always been here.

In 2006, my keynote speech was-A wake up call to a nation on the brink of collapse.

I have said it before-if you are not angry with the wicked, you are wicked.
God is angry with the wicked everyday.
The peace of those promoting this wickedness, God is taking away.
Their supplies shall dry up.
Nigeria shall not see war.

There is no day this country called Nigeria will become an Islamic State-Never!
It is impossicant!
There is no day when Nigeria as one nation will become an Islamic nation. Write it down...

Everybody be warned, whether in power or not in power.
There is no day Nigeria will become an Islamic nation and remain one nation.

When Armed Robbers come to your house, do you take permission from government to attack them?

We are not just believers, we are soldiers of Christ.
We are not dummies.
We are spiritual soldiers.
Everyone who won’t let this nation Nigeria rest/take them out (prayers).

Jeremiah 29:7

Now they are defending the rights of herdsmen against genuine farmers, you run your cattle on my farm to graze-and you still kill me on top of it.
It has never been this bad.

I warned you before but you never heard.

Today PVC are no longer available.
People line up from morning to night-no PVC.
What a wicked system.

I don’t know how a believer will sit down in any place of authority and be looking like ‘Mumu’ said the man of God.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1332674230209778&id=444807728996437

Except bishop and pastor TUNDE bakare, there is not more soldiers for Christ on the church. All others are very scared by the powers of this world. Shame
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by shallysgirl: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
themonk:
When osibanjo will expose your own now cheesy

All those tithes and offerings you are collecting, he knows how far o grin
Rubbish.Dont they pay zakat in the mosque? What has tithes got to do with this? Have you ever heard anyone say they were forced to pay tithe. ?Abeg,carry your terrorist life out of here.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by obembet(f): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
aaronson:
I'm sure if God truly exist, he wouldn't have approved of this belligerent words of Oyedepo, Not to mention how Jesus was manhandled, trialed and crucified but he never cursed anybody and even prayed for their forgiveness so, if Oyedepo was going by the scriptures he just deviated by being belligerent and petty. Only an ignorant man on the street acts this way but your know the funniest part right now.

All his followers worldwide would applaud to this foolishness by Oyedepo and say God is using him.

Ignorance is bliss.

I pray that this Fulani will kill your love ones, all your family, by the we can talk if oyedepo is right or not... BUHARI loyalist
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by CowrieKing: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
bmankpatako:
Oyedepo is always inciting Christians against Muslims. But the fake God he claim to worship will crucify him one day... Useless thing.

You are mad. People are dying everyday and your Govt is asleep. Lazy youth like you are still condemning a voice of reasoning, that is trying so hard to open your eyes to the problem at hand.

Maybe when the jihadist called herdsmen kill your family members, roast their dead body and send you on exile from your own community your eyes will open that this is not about one person inciting another
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by martineverest(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oluwatobi09:

But you are an antichristian fan? or antihuman?
Lets try to be compassionate here and stick to the focal message in the post. Is the killing acceptable?
has there been any intervention?
This is the worse silence have ever felt from a government, it's deafening! No sign of help from government, lives are being destroyed and you are talking about tithe and Jonathan. Mtchewww, fineboy no be brain o.
We were first human, then Nigerian before any religion and ethnic affiliation
hey my point bro......I supported danjuma and others for saying Benue and co shud defend themselves.i support retaliation.but what I don't support is a man of god spewing hatred.its so ironic

think of Desmond tutu and Martin Luther.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by smileyoo: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
martyns303:
What do Oyedepo expect a "mere commissioner" to do?

On a more serious note, I won't even bring religion into this, but I think the people of Benue are too docile and their Governor is too weak. u hide in ur houses, they hunt u down. u run to church, they massacre u. u try to farm, they colonize ur farm produce and rape your wives and u r carrying placard protesting? The military is against u, the police is not helping. at what point do u take stand and fight for ur life? all die na die, better die fighting than sitting down and getting killed like a coward. Every human have a right to life, u as an individual have the right and as prescribed by law to protect it. u don't sit around and let someone else take it from u. The only way to fight terror is with terror, when u hurt me and I hurt u worst, u will think twice about showing up at my doorsteps.
you just speak my mind, the benue people are afraid of dying while fighting to defend themselves.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by bullabong(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
martyns303:
What do Oyedepo expect a "mere commissioner" to do?

On a more serious note, I won't even bring religion into this, but I think the people of Benue are too docile and their Governor is too weak. u hide in ur houses, they hunt u down. u run to church, they massacre u. u try to farm, they colonize ur farm produce and rape your wives and u r carrying placard protesting? The military is against u, the police is not helping. at what point do u take stand and fight for ur life? all die na die, better die fighting than sitting down and getting killed like a coward. Every human have a right to life, u as an individual have the right and as prescribed by law to protect it. u don't sit around and let someone else take it from u. The only way to fight terror is with terror, when u hurt me and I hurt u worst, u will think twice about showing up at my doorsteps.
My man.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by CowrieKing: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
aaronson:
I'm sure if God truly exist, he wouldn't have approved of this belligerent words of Oyedepo, Not to mention how Jesus was manhandled, trialed and crucified but he never cursed anybody and even prayed for their forgiveness so, if Oyedepo was going by the scriptures he just deviated by being belligerent and petty. Only an ignorant man on the street acts this way but your know the funniest part right now.

All his followers worldwide would applaud to this foolishness by Oyedepo and say God is using him.

Ignorance is bliss.
You are mad. Today it's Benue and if you people keep silent soon it will advance gradually to your household, by then it will be too late for you to recall Oyedepo's words.

I am sure no Benue resident can say this. Are Oyedepos's statements a true reflection of what is currently happening in the country? If yes then you are a flat head blinded by religion

ThisisCowrieking
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by rejoice4eva(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
aaronson:

If you love evil, you are evil. May be you want us to accept that God is happy about what is happening in Nigeria. God will surely reward the wicked in Nigeria.
Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nazaretha1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sorry o, Mr Oyedepo, what happened to "pray for your enemies and love those who hate you"?
Anyway, I kinda like this man sha. He should've been one of the Vatican Holy Sees during the 14th,15th. I'm sure he would've commanded his deluded Holy Crusaders to kill every non Christian women and children in the Middle East and in Jerusalem too.
Animal in craze man skin.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by rejoice4eva(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
aaronson:

If you love evil, you are evil. May be you want us to accept that God is happy about what is happening in Nigeria. God will surely reward the wicked in Nigeria.
Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Maestro21: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
babasolution:

kneel to pray while your people are being killed,you people are being deceived

So what has he achieved with these words if he really said it?

I am not addressing a politician here. I am talking to a MOG. His own duty is to educate and pray not incite people. simple.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Maestro21: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
bezimo:

Shut up there you demonic agent of hell..people are dieing like chickens by herdsmen and you are talking nonsense..How i wish the angel of Lord can give you one konk to reset your brain and herdsmen visit your family and lay waste to your family and your properties..let me see were you will have the mouth to talk nonsense..
God approves strong condemnation of evil and bloodshed because its against his will...You are here talking stupid rubbish.People like you who support this evil govt are as evil as Buhari..

You are simple-minded but today is not your day of deliverance. Pastor Oyedepo is doing other great things in the world so at least he is still needed on earth. I can't say the same for you. Just keep up with the hate and bile that you think is God-ordained. The day of reckoning is coming for you and other spiritual irritants who don't know that true christian essence is illumination and love not childish bitterness and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nazaretha1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Even if Jesus were physically alive today and reminds them not to pray for their enemies like it is in the Bible, theses dingbats would still believe the words of their Daddy GOs over that of the "son of God".
aaronson:
I'm sure if God truly exist, he wouldn't have approved of this belligerent words of Oyedepo, Not to mention how Jesus 765678227487047 manhandled, trialed and crucified but he never cursed anybody and even prayed for their forgiveness so, if Oyedepo was going by the scriptures he just deviated by being belligerent and petty. Only an ignorant man on the street acts this way but your know the funniest part right now.

Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by shallysgirl: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
martineverest:
oyedepo is just showing pure hatred ....there's a better way of criticising govt than showing hatred and using insulting words......just look at the way orthodox churches are handling it professionally,while the Pentecostals and CAN are spewing hatred....

some churches are busy protesting peacefully, heaven's gateman/tithe collector is busy spewing hatred

I guess he is just bittered cos no more free money...where was he when book haram was killing Christians during Jonathan's era?

what did he say when money was been diverted during last elections?...rather him and oritsejafor were helping govt share money amongst pastors.

I'm not a fan of APC or PDP ,
You are definitely Apc or a yoruba muslim.
Oyedepo warned against voting bubu but with dollykpokos like you in the sw what do we get?
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by shallysgirl: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
ollah2:
Oyedepo should shut up and park at one side. I expect his sheeples to believe him, messages like this only create more hate between us. Unfortunately, powers are held by bigots in this country.

A man like Oyedepo should always choose his words carefully, Fulani herdsmen has been a nightmare for everybody but he shouldn't go religious about it. Same thing Osinbajo said recently. There have been victims and no proofs that ONLY CHRISTIANS are been affected. They have striked in different states, cities and villages. How did they reach the conclusions?

We should ensure these old guys don't divide us further than we are already. We are human first and religion can take several seats away.
Abeg,go and learn to use you terms correctly.
Headslammer.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by cosmos1440: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
appliedscience:
Nigerians with religion sentiment! The ideal candidate for this present government would n should ve bin buari--Fasola combo but we all shouted and fought the muslem-muslem combo. Now here we are! A docile osinbajo who knows little or nothing about governance n a ride over for buari.

only sensible comment so far.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by cosmos1440: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
appliedscience:
Nigerians with religion sentiment! The ideal candidate for this present government would n should ve bin buari--Fasola combo but we all shouted and fought the muslem-muslem combo. Now here we are! A docile osinbajo who knows little or nothing about governance n a ride over for buari.

only sensible comment so far.
. . . na religion go finish dis contry
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Samps(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Just imagine of Tunde Bakare were in his shoesHim and Oga on top for don tear short since
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Str8talk21: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nigerian jollof rice is d best járé !!! _Osinmumu
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by psalmistkakah(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
How I wish this curse will take immediate effect
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by CioAngels(f): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:
As a redeem member, i'm ashamed of Osinbajo
Why should you blame Osinbajo when his GO says he will pray as against in house protest as if he has not been praying since Buhari took over. His GO will not protest so that Aso Rock source of income will not close.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by martineverest(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
shallysgirl:

You are definitely Apc or a yoruba muslim.
Oyedepo warned against voting bubu but with dollykpokos like you in the sw what do we get?
u have forgotten how much oyedepo and oritsejafor received from Jonathan ...about 9 billion

y won't he support him...... I'm a Niger deltan,bro
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by princfred(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
yang:
when oyedepo start to sound like Nnamdi Kanu

we told you people that Nigeria is a zoo

Divide the zoo called Nigeria now or watch the Jihad complete

Go and ask the byzantine christians in turkey, go and ask the coptic christians in egypt, go and ask the christians in antioch (syria)

where are they today

My Goodness me

Divide the zoo called Nigeria now, let everybody manage their regions or watch your culture disappear
You dey mind low IQ Nigerians. In all 57 Muslims countries have antichristian policies but in Nigeria they foolishly think their own brand of islamist will be different. I wish Biafra will go and leave all these goats surrounding Biafrans to enjoy thrir santimonous barbaric islamists.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
He should keep praying for him, its not easy to rule this nation.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Gbolarshow: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Let all Benueans be at least carriers of raw acid. My advice anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) / Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.