Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu (41192 Views)

Tony Umez And Wife Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary / Tony Umez And Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by KingsizeD(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tony may God bless you so you can change this Rav 4 , it has served AMEN
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Love Thine wife.
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by marwanafrica: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
wheenie:
Pretty Lady, looks like Omawumni
what is your definition of preety
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by Paul112(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
fanpace:
Oh my jezzz! is that his wife?
:oOh my jezzz! is that his wife?
thats tony umez's elder sister. If thats wht u want to hear, d heading is boldly written
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by Crixina(f): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
luminouz:

Jesus!!!! shocked

Una get beef before?? cheesy
Honestly I felt same way when I read how hot her comment was.
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
SmartPolician:
Where is his beautiful daughter?

I want to behold that beautiful girl

That is not his daughter. Dt was a movie set. These are his daughters.

Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by eyinjuege: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hold your thing tight...
God bless your family
No jelouxing them o, because i can already see some comments.
Some people think its by fineness, na lie.
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rokia2:

No that’s his sister what sort of stupid azzz question is this?

Didn’t you read the thread before coming in here? Or because you think you have a computer you can throw your foolish azzz opinion anyhow you want? Are you the one married to her? What’s your problem? Slide one side jor.
Too much ado over nothing undecided
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by Rubbiish(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
[s]Nollywood suwegbe.nollywood mummy boy,nollywood didirin .I won't be surprised if he is going to the market for his wife[/s]
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by yembet(f): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tony Umez, is one of Nollywood, actors that I'm never tired of watching in movies. He acts his part with enthusiasm, as if is happening in real life. He plays his part very well as a huband lover; with phrases like, honey, sweetheart.Beautiful family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
they look beautiful, genuine and pure ... God continue to bless their marriage

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by Elinosweet143(f): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abeg no vex oh but wetin wrong 4 husband make him go market 4 wife?
SAMBARRY:
Nollywood suwegbe.nollywood mummy boy,nollywood didirin .I won't be surprised if he is going to the market for his wife

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by flyingdutchman(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2018
fanpace:
You fooool! How dare you disrespect a man's family? What has he or she done to you? Immature tadpole!

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by flyingdutchman(m): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
I knew this dude would marry an ugly woman...

May your future spouse bring you tears and blood. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by flyingdutchman(m): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2018
Lucas10:
Dis man go marry him Grandma
May you never peace in your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by flyingdutchman(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Crixina:
Honestly I felt same way when I read how hot her comment was.
Some people do not mess with other's family. She put herself in the man/wife's shoes. I know I did!
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by AreaFada2: 12:29am On Apr 30, 2018
Ok dude. Nobody follow drag am o.
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:37am On Apr 30, 2018
AreaFada2:
Ok dude. Nobody follow drag am o.
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by damola1: 2:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Nothing is ever yours. Everything is an illusion.
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by newoffer: 5:42am On Apr 30, 2018
she is worth more than d gold to u. not all dis Shaku shaku that cannot seat in one place
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by SUNDICOS(m): 6:00am On Apr 30, 2018
Love this man
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2018
flyingdutchman:

May your future spouse bring you tears and blood. Amen.

May you never see tomorrow
Amen
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2018
timwudz:

Now I'm going to have to insult u scum.. why can't u just compose a message without using insultive words?
shows the level of sense your brain can accommodate.. I see kids will always be kids.. idiotic pig!
I don't have time to reply stupid people on my mentions anymore like u scum
asshole!

Just what I thought
Empty head
Ranting like a mad dog
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by Shhhh01(f): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
fanpace:
Qwesion. LOL
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by iluvdonjazzy: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
let me find trouble small, IS THAT THEIR CAR?
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Nollywood suwegbe.nollywood mummy boy,nollywood didirin .I won't be surprised if he is going to the market for his wife
Did u pass nclex? Abi to be insulting is ur hobby?
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by SAMBARRY: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
camobri:

Did u pass nclex? Abi to be insulting is ur hobby?
insulting is my hobby.shotan aboku?
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
SAMBARRY:
insulting is my hobby.shotan aboku?
Hope u have done masters?
Re: Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu by SAMBARRY: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
camobri:

Hope u have done masters?
hope you. Have gotten a sustainable job?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Rakes In N72 Million From Spotify [PICS] / Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight / Rate Ebuka's Outfit For The First Eviction Night Of BBNaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.