Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. (1482 Views)

Lien Placed On All Dya(diamond Yello Account): How To Remove It / Diamond Bank Md Dozie Smokes During Official Meetings And Sacks At Will / Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. by urvillagepeoplee(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please avoid diamond yello account like plague,those guys are bunch of fraudsters and scammers, I decided to use their account last week and my money has been left hanging in there in the book balance while my main account is showing 0.00,called their customer care over a hundred times without any tangible reason as they all keep saying different things. don't let your money get stuck in there like mine,they are thieves and am going to close down both the diamond yello and my main diamond bank accounts tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. by AskProf: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
Please avoid diamond yello account like plague,those guys are bunch of fraudsters and scammers, I decided to use their account last week and my money has been left hanging in there in the book balance while my main account is showing 0.00,called their customer care over a hundred times without any tangible reason as they all keep saying different things. don't let your money get stuck in there like mine,they are thieves and am going to close down both the diamond yello and my main diamond bank accounts tomorrow.

I've never had issue with DYA. Infact, I have two of it...

You just mentioned your main account balance but said nothing of the book balance. That could be where the problem lies.
Re: Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
AskProf:

I've never had issue with DYA. Infact, I have two of it...

You just mentioned your main account balance but said nothing of the book balance. That could be where the problem lies.
I said my main balance is showing 0.00,while the book balance is showing the actual balance.I can't transfer or do anything with the account.
Re: Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. by AskProf: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
I said my main balance is showing 0.00,while the book balance is showing the actual balance.I can't transfer or do anything with the account.

Is the Book balance more than 50.0K?
Re: Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. by AskProf: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:

Doesn't the Book balance have a figure to it? Is it more than 50.0K?
Re: Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
AskProf:

Doesn't the Book balance have a figure to it? Is it more than 50.0K?
Re: Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. by AskProf: 7:46am On May 01, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:

Walk in to a Diamond Bank near you to get the issue resolved.
Re: Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. by Ayula911: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
urvillagepeoplee:
Mumu no go school, idiot ....

(1) (Reply)

Heritage Day: South African Ladies Show Off Boobs, Curves And Stunning Beauty / Breaking: Interior Minister, Dambazau, In Ballot-printing Scandal / 9fm Will Pay You For Reading News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.