Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (804513 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by simeonaussie: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Someone with experience of 4 plus 10 months would assessed as 4 years or 5years. I need to know because I will be 33 early next year, and have just booked my pte for December. I want to know if I could still get points enough for an accountant.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by pawsofdikeje(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
My Akokaite, I requested for my transcript on since since October and till date, they haven't processed my request even when payments has been made. Any assistance in the house.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by applepiepr: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hello Everyone,

If you've paid for the 189 visa fees, please can you tell me the best and cheapest means to pay. Is it possible to have someone pay for me with his foreign card, will that not be flagged as fraud.

I tried paying Pearson that way for my PTE and they just locked my account and flagged it as fraud. Took me another 4 weeks to get it unlocked.

Please any advice for your brother?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mefia91: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
applepiepr:
Hello Everyone,

If you've paid for the 189 visa fees, please can you tell me the best and cheapest means to pay. Is it possible to have someone pay for me with his foreign card, will that not be flagged as fraud.

I tried paying Pearson that way for my PTE and they just locked my account and flagged it as fraud. Took me another 4 weeks to get it unlocked.

Use Austransaction.com. Just contact them on WhatsApp, they have alternative to card payment that is cheaper and fast.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by teewhysafe(f): 12:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Yeah.Someone can pay for you using a foreign card. Sent you a pm

applepiepr:
Hello Everyone,

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Embassy4u(m): 1:21am On Nov 22, 2018
Abeg, i just sent you a pm

teewhysafe:
Yeah.Someone can pay for you using a foreign card. Sent you a pm

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bossladyorigina: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2018
Congratulations on your arrival, Jayooh.
Send us photographs let's be admiring from here o.

jayooh:
Hello house,

Quick update:

So I left naija 15th Nov., the winches at airport didn't have power over me but for overweight. Had to return some books and garri.

Arrived Oz Brisbane 17th Nov. 6a.m., passing through Aussie immigration was smooth. Got to baggage pick up, Lo n behold my bags were no where to be found.
Lodged my complaints at the Emirates counter, they couldn't still track the current location of the bags. Filled a form and they promised they will locate and update me within 24hrs.

Yellow custom cards I prefilled for declaration were marked with missing bags symbol (dropped the key to the padlocks with Emirates staff), so I passed customs with my hand luggage only.

Sunday evening while asleep, my bags arrived. I think only the Herb (agbo) was taken out by customs. But to my surprise, a total luggage that I had to arrange and rearrange to come to a combined 46-48kg in lagos was weighed as a combined 43kg at Oz airport. My thought:

The scale at lagos airport has been altered to favour the carrier/Sahcol (thieves) or something as been removed from my bags (which I can't think of at the moment). I will go with the former.

My landing brouhaha aside.

Weather has been fine, haven't been able to open bank accounts and ATO for now cause I'm yet to land in my state of Sponsorship " Tasmania". Heading to Tasmania next week, been applying to jobs from here, reject mails coming like breeze; no local experience as reason.

All in all, this country is sane and beautiful. Mwah

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Oyetunde10: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2018
Good Morning Everyone,

Please I would like to know if my having my course of study as Personnel Management and Work Experience as Construction Project Officer would affect my Assessment. I have over 4 years experience as a project officer and I intend to file in under subclass 190 for the Project Administrator role. However, I am afraid about my course of study, would it affect my assessment?

I would really appreciate a feedback please.

Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by zanyzara: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Blessed is He in whose hand is the sovereignty! And He has power over ALL things.

Make way, make way, pave way,
Roll the carpets,
small up unnu selves, clear up everywhere,
ya dun nuh 7 Star General Zany ah come thru,
boundary adjustment,
roll the carpet, red carpet everywhere,
wave unnu flags,
cease and sekkle.

Picks up the mic, hello tueh tueh, testing microphone 1, 2….. 1,2….. hello tueh tueh……

Well, no need for stories….. cheesy

Application: September 13, 2018
Direct Grant: November 22, 2018
IED:August 7, 2019

bellong, alphadoor, spyroxxy1, trastar, mamajaz, tyosho and to you all I say thank you.

Zany.

19 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by flyca: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2018
zanyzara:
Blessed is He in whose hand is the sovereignty! And He has power over ALL things.

Roll the carpets,
boundary adjustment,
wave unnu flags,
cease and sekkle.

Picks up the mic, hello tueh tueh, testing microphone 1, 2….. 1,2….. hello tueh tueh……

bellong, alphadoor, spyroxxy1, trastar, mamajaz, tyosho and to you all I say thank you.

Zany.
Congrats o! Na you dey answer question direct here, thought you were already in Australia cheesy

5 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2018
@Zanyzara,

Congratulations.. Enjoy the land..

@Oyetunde10,

Which body is the assessing authority for your nominated occupation?

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by connectgt: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Great new! Congratulations bro. You have been a source of inspiration here. Enjoy the land.
zanyzara:

Roll the carpets,
boundary adjustment,
wave unnu flags,
cease and sekkle.

Zany.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Kolombo88: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
zanyzara:

Roll the carpets,
boundary adjustment,
wave unnu flags,
cease and sekkle.

Zany.
Congrats
It took just a month plus ? Never seen before
Your point break down ?

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by stifo2012: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Congratulations

[quote author=zanyzara post=73195020]Blessed is He in whose hand is the sovereignty! And He has power over ALL things.

Roll the carpets,
boundary adjustment,
wave unnu flags,
cease and sekkle.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Viola2017: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
zanyzara:

Zany.
congrats madam. I wish you the very best that you so well deserve

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by praiseisgood: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
simeonaussie:
Someone with experience of 4 plus 10 months would assessed as 4 years or 5years. I need to know because I will be 33 early next year, and have just booked my pte for December. I want to know if I could still get points enough for an accountant.

Hi Simeon,

It will be assessed as 4 yrs and 10 months. But point can only be claimed for less than 5 years.

If you are however still in the employment and your birthday is further than 11th February (relevant draw date), I will advise you assess immediately (after making sure your points are enough to get you ITA), Otherwise, have a rethink and look elsewhere.

Note that your years of experience will continue to count after assessment as long as you are still on the same job role.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by praiseisgood: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
@Zanyzara
Congratulations!
God bless your helpful soul.

@jayooh
Possess the land bro. Thank God for journey mercy.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
zanyzara:

Roll the carpets,
boundary adjustment,
wave unnu flags,
cease and sekkle.

Zany.
Congratulations bro. Enjoy the land.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bamz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
The following occupations have been removed and are no longer available for nomination:

*** Regional NSW 489 - Northern Inland

351111: Baker
234112: Agricultural Scientist

and the following occupations will be removed on Tuesday 27 November 2018:

254417: Registered Nurse (Disability & Rehabilitation)
254422: Registered Nurse (Mental Health)
134212: Nursing Clinical Director
272511: Social Worker
134111: Child Care Centre Manager
241111: Early Childhood (Pre-Primary School) Teacher
241511: Teacher - Special Needs
331212: Carpenter
333211: Fibrous Plasterer
333212: Solid Plasterers

http://www.rdani.org.au/skilled-migration/skilled-regional-nsw-sponsorship.php?fbclid=IwAR2C7TZF_oxIcRc57c1x6suFmWpmMiQAvjU0SDOSgZnyNi81N4SBSb7oEU4

*** Queensland Skilled Occupation Lists (QSOLs)

132211: Finance Manager
254412: Registered Nurse (Aged Care)
254415: Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency)
261312: Developer Programmer
261313: Software Engineer

https://migration.qld.gov.au/latest-news/bsmq-update-to-qsol/?fbclid=IwAR1JjMeedSLIJ3YvGY_S6ESkOpP79-bvSjKeQRK6pgRtouE6mNjL25xxwo0
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by simeonaussie: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Thanks
praiseisgood:

Hi Simeon,

It will be assessed as 4 yrs and 10 months. But point can only be claimed for less than 5 years.

If you are however still in the employment and your birthday is further than 11th February (relevant draw date), I will advise you assess immediately (after making sure your points are enough to get you ITA), Otherwise, have a rethink and look elsewhere.

Note that your years of experience will continue to count after assessment as long as you are still on the same job role.

All the best.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by humility101: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Congrats Zany, may God bless and prosper you

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
@zanyzara, congratulations Ma’am. Well deserved.

@jayooh...let’s know when you’ve finally settled in TAS, we’ll need you in one other room.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mamajaz(f): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
zanyzara:

Roll the carpets,
boundary adjustment,
wave unnu flags,
cease and sekkle.

Zany.
Congratulations my dearest brother.
Butter and honey shall you eat in the land. May the angels herald your great home coming to the dwellers of the land, may kings be your nursing fathers and queens your nursing mothers.
Teh dem we are coming irrespective of the obstacles, we are definitely coming home to stay.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DidoKev: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Congrats Zany

zanyzara:

Roll the carpets,
boundary adjustment,
wave unnu flags,
cease and sekkle.

Zany.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Zanyzara is not a male.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by alomeda600(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2018
Fruitfulmum17:
Hello everyone, I am a pharmacist here in Nigeria but I wish to apply for Australian PR. My chosen skill is pharmacy technician. I want to apply for vatessess assessment . please , I would like to know the documents necessary for vatesses application
any update about your migration
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 1:44am On Nov 23, 2018
@zanyzara

Congratulations Mate

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 1:51am On Nov 23, 2018
koleefem05:
@zanyzara, congratulations ���� my man. Well deserved.

@jayooh...let’s know when you’ve finally settled in TAS, we’ll need you in one other room.

Yes boss

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 1:56am On Nov 23, 2018
praiseisgood:
@Zanyzara
Congratulations!
God bless your helpful soul.

@jayooh
Possess the land bro. Thank God for journey mercy.
A big Amen

@ Zany Zany, I say a hearty congratulations to you. See the speed with which God help those who render altruistic help? You have been more than helpful on the platform. Go ahead and prosper in the Land.

I feel your ginger

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 2:02am On Nov 23, 2018
BTW, is there anyone in brisbane on here?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by zanyzara: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2018
bellong:
@Zanyzara,

Congratulations.. Enjoy the land..
Thank you so much for everything Chief Bellong.

Zany.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by zanyzara: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2018
connectgt:
Great new! Congratulations bro. You have been a source of inspiration here. Enjoy the land.
Thank you so much.

Zany.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.