Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (793154 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by white99(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
@keleto you can go for Engineering Technologist 233914, Accessing body is engineering Australia with your years of experience that should give you a reasonable point.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by keleto(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=white99 post=73526153]@keleto you can go for Engineering Technologist 233914, Accessing body is engineering Australia with your years of experience that should give you a reasonable point.
[/quote

Thanks bro

Will it be advisable for me to include my btech cert.
Because I have only 1 ur experience after my btech
Will it not drop my assessment
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by obyno10000: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2018
Pls any region presently accepting electrical engineer for 489?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ChinnyBonn: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hello everyone!

I really appreciate the great deal on info on this thread. Thanks to all that are making it happen.

I have been invited to apply for 190 visa following NSW nomination so I need a document checklist for 190 application because I don’t want to miss out on any documentation required. If anyone can point me to such, I would really appreciate that.

Also for the Health check / examination, would it be done at IOM, Ikeja or is there another place? And how much would it cost for a family of 4 (i.e. couple with 2 kids)?

Every little info helps. Looking forward to your responses, please. Thanks!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kaymueez: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Please, did u use agent cos the whole process sounds complex

quote author=Cecegal post=73411981]This is the story of my life Itun Aye me, the story of how we overcame.
Let me encourage someone on here today I cannot emphasize this enough if you are on this journey to positively alter your life and that of your generations for good, Rest if you are weary, Fall but rise up again and try but whatever you do never ever give up.

Our journey that began in April 2016 finally ended today with a GRANT!!!!
Today is the first day of the rest of our lives.

Here goes our timeline:
Nominated occupation: Electrical Engineer [My Husband Is the PA]
English test between the two of us a total of 13 times [Trying to get 20 points for Australia @PTE Hubby kept getting 10 or get a minimum of 8777 for Canada I scaled Canada hubby could not]
EA Assessment: August 2016
September 2016 EA ask for some clarifications in the CDR]
November 2016 responded to EA
January 2017 EA Positive assessment [Professional Engineer]
Missed Canada’s Express entry draws ITA thrice because I was remarking my IELTS Writing in one and speaking on another by the time my results came back and I upgraded draws had gone back up.
Two different EOI’s created for 190[NSW, VICTORIA]
May 2017 applied to Victoria and NSW
June 2017: Victoria sent a rejection mail.
5th July 2017 got EOI from Ontario[Painfully had to let it slide because POF wasn’t complete]

In my depressed mood a dear friend @Disecteur told me about ACT opening for Offshore application and practically pushed us into applying,I was depressed,unhappy,weak,tired from all the trials and rejections,Hubby took it up]
July 2017 EOI created for ACT
August 8th 2017 submitted ACT application with 55 points
English test: 10
Education: 15
Work experience: 5
February 2018: CO assigned notification from ACT
March 15th 2018: ACT nomination landed
April 21st 2018: Visa Lodged ACT 190
September 9th 2018: CO contact [Evidence of change of name for Hubby]
September 16th 2018: Responded to CO Contact
November 29th 2018: The golden mail arrived for Hubby, Myself and our daughter.
IED:April 1st 2019
I cannot Thank God enough I am unable to put to words exactly how I feel but am grateful extremely grateful, super thankful.
@Bellong: You have been a brother to someone you haven’t meet yet, May God bless you for your kindness and may your children find help everywhere they go on earth.
@Chidike, @Austransac,@Disecteur@Alphadoor@MamaJaz:Ese awon Aburo mi too sure.

If there is anyone else on here I should have mentioned but didn’t please don’t take it to heart you are all appreciated.
Godspeed to all waiting for visas to those who are at one point or the other in the process be strengthened God always makes a way.

This battle has been won,Onto the next!!!

Canberra here we come to dominate!!!!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kaymueez: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Am a graduate of agric econs and extension.
Is Australia suitable for me

firpemi:
unfortunately PR can only be gotten as a physiotherapist after all exams are written and passed, you require a positive assessment letter from APC before you can put in for EOI ( the Assessement letter which ofcourse comes after you have passed the stages of exam) . i understand the funds involved is huge for the exam espcially the part 2 where you have to demonstrate in Aussie. the cost of transport to aussie isnt beans. why not consider UK for the time being. UK in my opnion for physiotherapist is more straight forward in terms of *cost of professional relocation*
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Obigirl: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Am a graduate of agric econs and extension.
Is Australia suitable for me

Of course and you can be assessed as an agricultural consultant.
Do read through from page 1
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by BKings: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
Congrats@Kaymueez. Your story really touched me o, lots of patience.Thank God for finally making you smile.This bellong of a man, I actually hope to meet him in person some day. Selflessness in nature...

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by keleto(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=ChinnyBonn post=73545369]Hello everyone!

I really appreciate the great deal on info on this thread. Thanks to all that are making it happen.

I have been invited to apply for 190 visa following NSW nomination so I need a document checklist for 190 application because I don’t want to miss out on any documentation required. If anyone can point me to such, I would really appreciate that.

Also for the Health check / examination, would it be done at IOM, Ikeja or is there another place? And how much would it cost for a family of 4 (i.e. couple with 2 kids)?

Every little info helps. Looking forward to your responses, please. Thanks![/quote

Congrats bro. Did you get up to 70 point before additional 5 point
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 3:02am On Dec 05, 2018
keleto:

No body want to answer my queries

February 24, 2017. The below (in quote) was my response to one of your comments. You have been on this same question for close to two years which have been answered over and over. I honestly do not understand what you really want or want people to do.

If you have followed the numerous advice given to you since late 2016/2017, you will still not be asking this same question in November 2018.

You have not shown you actually want to take to any advice. I see no reason why your questions should be answered anymore.

Who told you people don't know about it on the forum? An engineer wouldn't assess himself/herself as a technician na.

It has been more than 3 months you have been struggling with what and where to asses despite being told by me and others what to do yet you keep asking same question over and over.

I remember I specifically explained why you should assess with EA because of the opportunity of having more states to choose from Incase you need state nomination. You seems to be scared of writing a CDR which is nothing but proving your claimed skills on a paper. Luckily, sample CDR has been flying around on this thread, yet you are still afraid of showing how you are a good technician or draftsperson.

A simple read of MSA booklet would have cleared your doubt. Everyone staying on this thread to help loves helping people but we must be encouraged by you doing a self read and showing true commitment to the course. If you reject every past advice, how will anybody be encouraged to advice you further?

I think you need to go back and read all the responses to your past posts and follow the directions including the emails you exchanged with me.

This will be my final response to all your queries on this thread except you can show that you have moved past the basic and genuinely need help.

Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 3:04am On Dec 05, 2018
Adesomo24:
@bellong @alphadoor

I need your advice please.

Thanks a lot!

You have done everything I would have advised you to do. The only thing to do is just wait for an outcome. Hopefully it will be soon.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 3:10am On Dec 05, 2018
mcjacve4eva:
@bellong please can you be of help?

Hello bro,

I guess you should continue with the Canada process. Australia has limited occupations for the migration process.

The only occupation that is still being sponsored that I can link with yours is customer service manager. Every other related occupation is not sponsored by any state.

You can either pursue the customer service manager or ICT business Analyst, if that is what you did. However, for the ICT business analyst, you need at least 5yrs experience in lieu of qualification.

I am unsure if EA will accept a CDR from you based on final year project given that you left school long ago.

I am sorry, I am not able to provide any positive feedback for your situation. Goodluck.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bnimz(m): 5:43am On Dec 05, 2018
BKings:
Congrats@Kaymueez. Your story really touched me o, lots of patience.Thank God for finally making you smile....

The testimony actually belongs to Cecegal smiley
Kaymueez was just quoting it.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by abby2443: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2018
Oga bellong, greetings from this side too. Please do you know any architect that went through AACA? Kindly link me up if possible. Just need some reviews to be done as early as possible. This year must not pass me by again. Thanks in anticipation.

bellong:

Hello bro,

I guess you should continue with the Canada process. Australia has limited occupations for the migration process.

The only occupation that is still being sponsored that I can link with yours is customer service manager. Every other related occupation is not sponsored by any state.

You can either pursue the customer service manager or ICT business Analyst, if that is what you did. However, for the ICT business analyst, you need at least 5yrs experience in lieu of qualification.

I am unsure if EA will accept a CDR from you based on final year project given that you left school long ago.

I am sorry, I am not able to provide any positive feedback for your situation. Goodluck.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2018
@abby2443,

The architect I know assessed as a Draftsperson with VETASSES.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by abby2443: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2018
Thank you sir. Only Tasmania is sponsoring draftsperson for now which is more reason I have decided to go with AACA. All the same, I'd still like to get in touch with the architect. My email is platinumdrawingz@gmail.com. Regards

bellong:
@abby2443,

The architect I know assessed as a Draftsperson with VETASSES.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by zanyzara: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2018
ChinnyBonn:
Hello everyone!

Every little info helps. Looking forward to your responses, please. Thanks!
Congratulations!!!

Check here for official process.

You are now in your CO’s court of law, you need to prove beyond reasonable doubts that you have more than enough evidence to back your application as whatever you said in your EOI would be used against you cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't mind me.

General Info

Make sure all you information matches. e.g Let all your dates and info match (e.g. what you have on your CV should match what you have on your LinkedIn profile and your employment reference, form 1221, form 80. They cross match all the info.

Name your documents clearly and appropriately. Make your CO's life easy.

See what you need to attach below. You may not have everything. Provide all the ones you have.

Age/Birth Evidence
Birth certificate (Use the one given by NPC for everybody. You might need to get Attestation of birth from NPC depending on your year of birth)
Passport (Data page)
Drivers license
PVC
National ID card

Character Evidence
Form 1221
Police Clearance Certificate (Scan all the pages)

Qualification/Education
Certificate
Transcript

Employment Evidence
Letter of employment
Letter of reference
Payslips
Pension statement
Bank statement
Staff ID card
Tax evidence
Appraisal
Promotion letters
Salary increase letter
Resume
Any award received

Language ability
IELTS/PTE result

Travel Document
Passport

Skill Assessment
Assessment letter

Evidence of relationship
Marriage certificate
Change of name affidavit
Newspaper advert
Wedding pictures (Just few, merge as a single file)
Joint ownership documents (e.g., car proof of ownership, land. Anything you jointly owned)
Anything you have done previously together (e.g. flight bookings, hotel reservations)
Family Picture (Just few, merge as a single file. Not necessarily a studio/new pictures, old pictures taken with your phone will do)

Passport Photograph
photograph

Form 80
Filled form 80

Address – Residential, Evidence of
Utility Bill
Bank Statement showing address

Evidence of Family Unit
Passport of kid (Data page)
Birth certificate
Family Picture. (Just few, merge as a single file. Not necessarily a studio/new pictures, old pictures taken with your phone will do)

You can do your medicals at Fatayi Williams, St Nicholas and IOM. I think IOM is still the cheapest and their service is ok. Book your appointment and get there early as it is first come first served.

Check here for IOM fees.

You can always come back here if you need clarification.

Best of luck.

Zany.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by zanyzara: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2018
obyno10000:
Pls any region presently accepting electrical engineer for 489?
Tasmania and Victoria are currently open. SA is on special condition, visit their website for more info. Also check NT.

Zany.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by zanyzara: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2018
bellong:

February 24, 2017. The below (in quote) was my response to one of your comments. You have been on this same question for close to two years which have been answered over and over. I honestly do not understand what you really want or want people to do.

If you have followed the numerous advice given to you since late 2016/2017, you will still not be asking this same question in November 2018.

You have not shown you actually want to take to any advice. I see no reason why your questions should be answered anymore.

Aptly said. I'd wanted to give a piece of my mind before.

Zany.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by zanyzara: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2018
korlahwarleh:

Thank you. Please, for assessing my experience with EA, will I have to write career episodes again as the ones I used was based on my experience at the company?
Also, is it the same amount?

What if, I get the tax certificate for the period and a statutory declaration, will that fly?

You don't have to, you just need additional services. The price is lower. Check EA's website for the price.

Fly with who? EA or DHA? If EA, that was my suggestion.

Zany.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by samfeminist(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Please bellong. I had National Diploma in 2005
I also got my Higher National Diploma in 2010
And finally had my PGD in 2017. All in the same Field.Electrical Electronic Engineering.
I have submitted my Assessment with ACS.
I have been working since 2007.
Which of my qualifications do you think they will use.
As my job is related since 2007.
Is it possible i get 15 points for education
And 15 points for Experience.
Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
Happy to announce that I got ITA today for SA 489 visa.
Thanks Zanyzara for the comprehensive info.

10 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
Thanks @Zanyzara for the comprehensive info. It came at the right time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Akachukwu123: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know any engineering technologist that applied to the ongoing ACT 190 NOMINATION?

Cheers
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Davidson5(m): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
I need a clarification about the Australia visa. Please, do they issue the visa on the passport stamped or it comes as kinda of document.
Someone should please clarify this. Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Avangard(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
tunlex01:
Thanks @Zanyzara for the comprehensive info. It came at the right time.

Pls will 65 suffice for 489 with the current pool?
My current situation is as follow

Age - 30marks
Education - 15marks Assesed with Vettases and got +ve evaluation with 1year three months approved
Language -?? (looking at 10)

489 10 marks

Total 65marks

Please advice.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Akachukwu123: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
http://www.canberrayourfuture.com.au/

This is the link.
No matter your occupation (so long u have a positive assessment) you can apply.

You won't need to pay the application fee of $300 to submit the ACT 190 MATRIX NOMINATION.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ChinnyBonn: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Thanks a lot! This is very helpful but these documents are a lot ooo! For example salary increases and promotion letters, for real?

I have PVC but it’s in my maiden name. I guess the change of name evidence suffices. I don’t have a National ID - not even the registration slip �

The major issue for me now is evidence of address. My bank statements read my parent’s place as that’s where I lived before marriage. Do you reckon I can do a change of address with the bank to reflect my current address?

Another issue is the tax bit, I’ve got the e-TCC card, will scanning that suffice? How do I get a statement of my PAYE remittances from inception of work?

Looking forward to your reply, thanks again!

zanyzara:

Congratulations!!!

Check here for official process.

You are now in your CO’s court of law, you need to prove beyond reasonable doubts that you have more than enough evidence to back your application as whatever you said in your EOI would be used against you cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't mind me.

General Info

Make sure all you information matches. e.g Let all your dates and info match (e.g. what you have on your CV should match what you have on your LinkedIn profile and your employment reference, form 1221, form 80. They cross match all the info.

Name your documents clearly and appropriately. Make your CO's life easy.

See what you need to attach below. You may not have everything. Provide all the ones you have.

Age/Birth Evidence
Birth certificate (Use the one given by NPC for everybody. You might need to get Attestation of birth from NPC depending on your year of birth)
Passport (Data page)
Drivers license
PVC
National ID card

Character Evidence
Form 1221
Police Clearance Certificate (Scan all the pages)

Qualification/Education
Certificate
Transcript

Employment Evidence
Letter of employment
Letter of reference
Payslips
Pension statement
Bank statement
Staff ID card
Tax evidence
Appraisal
Promotion letters
Salary increase letter
Resume
Any award received

Language ability
IELTS/PTE result

Travel Document
Passport

Skill Assessment
Assessment letter

Evidence of relationship
Marriage certificate
Change of name affidavit
Newspaper advert
Wedding pictures (Just few, merge as a single file)
Joint ownership documents (e.g., car proof of ownership, land. Anything you jointly owned)
Anything you have done previously together (e.g. flight bookings, hotel reservations)
Family Picture (Just few, merge as a single file. Not necessarily a studio/new pictures, old pictures taken with your phone will do)

Passport Photograph
photograph

Form 80
Filled form 80

Address – Residential, Evidence of
Utility Bill
Bank Statement showing address

Evidence of Family Unit
Passport of kid (Data page)
Birth certificate
Family Picture. (Just few, merge as a single file. Not necessarily a studio/new pictures, old pictures taken with your phone will do)

You can do your medicals at Fatayi Williams, St Nicholas and IOM. I think IOM is still the cheapest and their service is ok. Book your appointment and get there early as it is first come first served.

Check here for IOM fees.

You can always come back here if you need clarification.

Best of luck.

Zany.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by zanyzara: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
tunlex01:
Thanks Zanyzara for the comprehensive info.

Congratulations!

Zany.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by zanyzara: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
ChinnyBonn:
Thanks a lot! This is very helpful but these documents are a lot ooo! For example salary increases and promotion letters, for real?

I have PVC but it’s in my maiden name. I guess the change of name evidence suffices. I don’t have a National ID - not even the registration slip �

The major issue for me now is evidence of address. My bank statements read my parent’s place as that’s where I lived before marriage. Do you reckon I can do a change of address with the bank to reflect my current address?

Another issue is the tax bit, I’ve got the e-TCC card, will scanning that suffice? How do I get a statement of my PAYE remittances from inception of work?

Looking forward to your reply, thanks again!

When your CO hit you gbam with grant under 2 months with no verification and contact, you won't say the documents are many cheesy

You only provide the ones you have.

In the course of your employment you must have been offered a raise or promoted ke, but if you don't have no wahala.

You can use only the utility bill for the address or if not too much stress for you, banks do change address.

You may take the PVC out if you want but your change of name evidence would suffice if you want to include it.

Scan the card and print the remittances from inception yourself. Visit the tax website and chat with them. They will guide you. You can also mail them with your request. Merge the card and the printout as a single file.

Zany.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by zanyzara: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Davidson5:
I need a clarification about the Australia visa. Please, do they issue the visa on the passport stamped or it comes as kinda of document.
Someone should please clarify this. Thank you.
You will only receive visa grant notification letter. No stamping whatsoever.

Zany.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by zanyzara: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Avangard:

Pls will 65 suffice for 489 with the current pool?
My current situation is as follow

Age - 30marks
Education - 15marks Assesed with Vettases and got +ve evaluation with 1year three months approved
Language -?? (looking at 10)

489 10 marks

Total 65marks

Please advice.

You can't say whether it will suffice until you apply.

I would advice you strive harder to get 20 points from English. You may try PTE.

Zany.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (385) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.