Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (804606 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Daddyk2007: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
mubarak001:
Hello guys, i want to confirm...if L 7 R 6.5 W 6 S 7.5 Can this IELTS result fly for Aussie Immigration?

U need a minimum of 7 across all bands to earn 10 points.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
PTE voucher PLEASE ANYONE?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
shacore:
PTE voucher PLEASE ANYONE?

Contact @Spyroxy1. He said and i quote: before I leaves, I will announce whom I am handing over to. Here! We do not go back to our words, mail him asap.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Zi:
Hello all,
Please I am in a fix now concerning the English competency test.

I used IELTS an Assessment with EA (233311) and it came out positive. L/S/R/W = 8/8/6/7

Now I need to rewrite my English test to enable apply for EOI. I scheduled for PTE on the 22nd, which is in 12 days time. Yesterday, I prepared for and wrote the PTE mock test and my scores are still very low with Reading = 57 sad

Now the point is, should I go ahead with the actual test or should I reschedule and use E2 language tutors? I have tried so hard to improve my scores on my own using a lot of online resources, but still... cry

I am a little nervous because of the warnings people give on this forum like “winter is coming” and all. If I reschedule and use language tutors, I might need extra 2 or 3 months for a more professional tutoring.

My major concern is: will winter have come by then? I was hoping to submit and EOI before the year runs out.

Please, those that know and understand the trends please advice me. Thanks
may I know how you got to register for PTE. thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Zi:
Hello all,
Please I am in a fix now concerning the English competency test.

I used IELTS an Assessment with EA (233311) and it came out positive. L/S/R/W = 8/8/6/7

Now I need to rewrite my English test to enable apply for EOI. I scheduled for PTE on the 22nd, which is in 12 days time. Yesterday, I prepared for and wrote the PTE mock test and my scores are still very low with Reading = 57 sad

Now the point is, should I go ahead with the actual test or should I reschedule and use E2 language tutors? I have tried so hard to improve my scores on my own using a lot of online resources, but still... cry

I am a little nervous because of the warnings people give on this forum like “winter is coming” and all. If I reschedule and use language tutors, I might need extra 2 or 3 months for a more professional tutoring.

My major concern is: will winter have come by then? I was hoping to submit and EOI before the year runs out.

Please, those that know and understand the trends please advice me. Thanks

Ubi non est dubium-ibi libertas
-Where there's doubt-there's liberty.
Enough Said
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Zi: 5:15am On Dec 11, 2018
WinningSun:

may I know how you got to register for PTE. thanks
I bought a voucher. Spyroxy1 sells voucher.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ozonechrome: 5:41am On Dec 11, 2018
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Can someone be allowed into the country before his IED?

Certainly. You are supposed to enter before your IED.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by maryasek: 6:00am On Dec 11, 2018
Hmmm, thank you.

bellong:

If you are able to net 80 points, you have high chance.

Northern Territory is the only state currently nominating customer service manager. It is on special condition in SA which means, it requires about 75 points (not too sure of this).

If he is able to get 75 points, it is an opportunity you can explore.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by samfeminist(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Good morning folks. Please i want to ask the easiest means for a nigerian to score high on English Proficiency test. Is it IELT'S or PTE? How can one cross the PTE barrier of 79 in each module. I have written on couple of times now, and i am still not cross 68.
Your candid advise please
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2018
samfeminist:
Good morning folks. Please i want to ask the easiest means for a nigerian to score high on English Proficiency test. Is it IELT'S or PTE? How can one cross the PTE barrier of 79 in each module. I have written on couple of times now, and i am still not cross 68.
Your candid advise please

Try the 2 (IELTS & PTE), start by downloading their kits and working on them; by so doing you will be able to know which is easier for you.

And mind you, the marks that makes people to hit high e.g: in (IELTS) is quite slim.
7=30-31
7.5=32-34
8=35-36
8.5=37-38
9=39-40

With this you will notice that losing only one point might be a problem.
So...keep practicing and pray that they don't present those long reading questions that will make you to be looking back and fourth in the exam paper.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by eddie30(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2018
Hello guys, I need some help please. i applied for my assessment with EA, and among some of the additional information required, I was asked to provide this. I am kind of confused on how to proceed,. Anyone with a similar experience or idea?

This was the message i got:

Please tell us about your formal Engineering Qualifications.

Please note that if you hold a PhD in Engineering, and if you have applied for the assessment of an Overseas PhD, the documents pertaining to your doctorate degree have to be included in the tab "PhD" and you will not have to upload your documented in this section.

If you have not applied for the additional assessment of your overseas PhD, or if you hold an Australian PhD, then please include the PhD documentation in this section.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bossladyorigina: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hello @bellong, any hope of getting ITA on 70 points from Victoria or NSW for Systems Analyst? I submitted EOI in October.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bossladyorigina:
Hello @bellong, any hope of getting ITA on 70 points from Victoria or NSW for Systems Analyst? I submitted EOI in October.

Does that 70 include the 5 points from state?

Have you submitted application to them? You need to apply directly to the states too.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Donelli: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
I need to confirm something again from Zi's post about EA assessment cos I'm getting confused.
I know one must have English test result before one can apply for assessment but what I need to confirm is whether it is possible to submit LRWS - 7 7 7 7 (for instance) and apply for EA assessment while preparing to retake the English test to get LRWS - 8 8 8 8 which will be used for EOI.

Please help me clarify.

Cc: Zi bellong DoDirtsLikeWorm Daddyk2007
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bossladyorigina: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yes

bellong:

Have you submitted application to them? You need to apply directly to the states too.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bossladyorigina: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yes, it includes the 5 points from the States.

I have submitted the applications to them in October. Do I stand a chance of being invited?

bellong:

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Zi: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Donelli:
I need to confirm something again from Zi's post about EA assessment cos I'm getting confused.
I know one must have English test result before one can apply for assessment but what I need to confirm is whether it is possible to submit LRWS - 7 7 7 7 (for instance) and apply for EA assessment while preparing to retake the English test to get LRWS - 8 8 8 8 which will be used for EOI.

Please help me clarify.

Cc: Zi bellong DoDirtsLikeWorm Daddyk2007
Yes it is possible. EA only requires a minimum of 6 in all of SLRW for IELTS. If you get your desired score in one sitting, then no need to re-write
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bossladyorigina:

I have submitted the applications to them in October. Do I stand a chance of being invited?

Only OneWay to find out; Patience.
For what must be-must be, if you have done your part.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Donelli: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Zi:

Yes it is possible. EA only requires a minimum of 6 in all of SLRW for IELTS. If you get your desired score in one sitting, then no need to re-write
Thanks smiley
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by subcbouy: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
*Perch like bird* following
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bossladyorigina: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yea, but its a difficult thing to do.

DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Only OneWay to find out; Patience.
For what must be-must be, if you have done your part.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alex1975: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=Bossladyorigina post=73748134]Yes
Please has Any one assess as Finance Broker with VETASSESS?Pls help house
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Bossladyorigina:

At this stage, you can only wait till they get back to you. I can't say whether you have a chance or not but I know they have sent invitation to people with similar point in the past.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by spyroxy1(m): 3:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Zi:

I bought a voucher. Spyroxy1 sells voucher.

I'm just a PM away
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by spyroxy1(m): 3:07am On Dec 12, 2018
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Contact @Spyroxy1. He said and i quote: before I leaves, I will announce whom I am handing over to. Here! We do not go back to our words, mail him asap.

Shacore pls PM me

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bossladyorigina: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Thank you @bellong.

bellong:

At this stage, you can only wait till they get back to you. I can't say whether you have a chance or not but I know they have sent invitation to people with similar point in the past.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Avangard(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2018
@ sproxy pls I need PTE Voucher.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2018
Bossladyorigina:
Yea, but its a difficult thing to do.

Hahahaha...
If it was meant to be easy, it will become childzPlay.
But one thing is sure. It is never impossible.

Everyday here, i am training myself on IELTS.
I have never falling below 30, but i wants to make it 40 by all means.
Nothing is easy
Face your Fear

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by vikmeek: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2018
Hello guyz.

One thing I understand is that, we need to hasten up and get this PR, cos the more time flies, the harder it becomes to cross a good threshold. Back in 2016, my close pal got 189 with just 65 points.

Now I am just thinking the minimum point I need to scale thru for either 189 or 190.

I want to go for Telecommunications Engineer.
I am 28 and single
I have 3 yes work experience, but I might find it hard to price it since its been as a contract staff.
I have written my English test but is not in d 20 mark.

Pls how many points do I need to guarantee 189 or 190 respectively.

Quick response pls.

Thanks guyz
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by akari01: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2018
BKings,

Reference letter is highly important. Yes, they do take the format seriously. They would always make reference to Page 28 of the MSA Booklet.
Interestingly, Page 28 has 2 options of documents required. You either have Reference letter with all their requirements included (Option A) or you have Reference letter with exact period of employment and endorsed along with your employment letter which would contain other requirements (Option B) Please be guided by these.

BKings:
Dear Atari, how about reference letter? Though bellong has told me before that it's important but from EA point of view, do they take the format so serious, like employer listing all my JDs on the reference letter? I'm asking because of the nature of the coy I'm working with. My HRM wouldn't have such time. Anything more than "Mr Bkings is an employee of XYZ organisation..bla..bla..bla...pls according him the necessary attention" might be like asking for too much. Again, I have just 5 years experience on the same job role but on different coys. Company A has gone under and no reference letter, what would I do?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
spyroxy1:

Shacore pls PM me

I did

You can also email me on odemwingieprecious@gmail.com thanks @SPYROXY1
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alex1975: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
efamily , please where can i get a free template for a modern CV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.