Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (804395 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by gsalvatore: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
chidike:

Do you have a bank statement showing receipt of salary for the first job? I think it's good to show them something for that first year so that they don't reduce your experience. Offer letter is good, add evidence of payment to it and it backs it up. I only submitted one statement of service for my current job. I expect the experience you're claiming from your first job till now are all relevant. So once they're fine with the first and second job, the statement of service for your current job is all that is needed. At least I know I only submitted 1 statement of service.
Cant Reference letter from you boss equal Statement of service?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by delvon31: 2:11am On Feb 05, 2019
fmkunle0077:
Greetings to everyone .. 
Anybody going to perth by February let's link up. The journey long gan .. would like to have a gist partner ..
And am really confused on flight booking ... Turkish airline (cheaper but am hearing things like need for transit VISA and all) or southafrican airline (expensive and less stressful). 

Anybody here with experience on either airlines

guy i dey enter perth this feb, i dey use south african airline and quata airline, makewe aligne
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yungmin: 5:28am On Feb 05, 2019
Good morning gurus in the house.
Please, a friend of mine wants to explore this Aussie PR programme. His wife a certified matron from a government school of nursing and midwifery in Edo state and she has been working at a federal hospital for years.

My question is, can she use this her qualification? And if so, what's the assessing body?

Thank you very much as I await response
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chybrown(f): 6:40am On Feb 05, 2019
Hello, please can anyone throw more light on northern territory desginated area migration scheme (DAMA)
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Lifted0902: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2019
Thank you aaffluent.

PMP is about the most recognised certification in the Project Management space. I will try sending to them as advised.

Regards

aaffluent:
ACS can assess certifications in as much as there’s transcript for it or it’s a recognized certificate like Cisco or Microsoft. However, send copy of your certificates with transcript to ACS email and they will tell you. It has worked for people
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2019
Dkobo:
I want to travel to Australia to work and live just have only ssce result.pls I need advise getting their visa

Try study path or Enroll on a 2years Diploma here in Naija. But check occupations that are on a very high demand & pray dey don't remove it before you finish.
The hustle is real sad
Goodluck
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Avangard(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2019
Hello Seniors,

I saw this for Queensland on Anzosearch.

QSOL (working in QLD) 190 YES 489 YES.

I'm I eligible to apply for the 489?

Regards,
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chybrown(f): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
My Oga's at the Top..... I studied accounting (B.sc) and have some years banking experience.... Please what are the requirements for me to apply for Australian skilled worker? Pls help a baby biko
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nnesonia: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
@bellong, I am new to this forum and need your help. Kindly assist me with materials and study to prepare and write PTE at the end of Feb. Would really appreciate. Thanks
gsalvatore:
Thanks..
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by endee1996(f): 3:45am On Feb 06, 2019
hi everyone. have been following closely but I seem not to understand the whole process...

am an MCB graduate with no experience in my field but running my own business. I will Like to start the PR process. what's my chances..
I would like someone to kindly put me through. God bless
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mamajaz(f): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Surebet21:
color=#990000][/color]Do you know that making money through sport betting isn't an illegal way? See below

Justwise sir, there's work to do here.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by pawsofdikeje(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Doing my IELTS speaking exam on sunday wasn't easy. I cant even rate my performance.

God help me.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by blackbriar: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
stifo2012:

Current turnaround time for standard MSA applications
Non-accredited qualifications: 9 weeks before the application is assigned to a case officer.

Thanks. They finally replied to be more specific in career episodes.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by gsalvatore: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nnesonia:
@bellong, I am new to this forum and need your help. Kindly assist me with materials and study to prepare and write PTE at the end of Feb. Would really appreciate. Thanks
@Alphadoor dropped a link on these thread. You must find it then say a big thanks him.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by gsalvatore: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
are you in Aussie? Queensland?
Avangard:
Hello Seniors,

Regards,
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Avangard:
Hello Seniors,

Regards,
It's only available to people already working in QLD.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
chybrown:
My Oga's at the Top..... I studied accounting (B.sc) and have some years banking experience.... Please what are the requirements for me to apply for Australian skilled worker? Pls help a baby biko

What do you do in the bank?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by vikmeek: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hello everyone

Quick one, Please does anybody know about the:

Skilled-Recognised Graduate Visa. Subclass 476
For fresh Engineering graduates

Please I want to ask if Nigerian graduates from Nigerian Universities are qualified to apply.

because I read from d DHA website that is for the Washington Accord accredited institutions.

Any info pls
Thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Zehava: 3:04am On Feb 07, 2019
WASHINGTON ACCORD

SIGNATORIES HAVE FULL RIGHTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE ACCORD
Qualifications accredited or recognized by other signatories are recognised by each signatory as being substantially equivalent to accredited or recognised qualifications within its own jurisdiction.

Australia - Represented by Engineers Australia (EA) (1989)
Canada - Represented by Engineers Canada (EC) (1989)
China - Represented by China Association for Science and Technology (CAST) (2016)
Chinese Taipei - Represented by Institute of Engineering Education Taiwan (IEET) (2007)
Hong Kong China - Represented by Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE) (1995)
India - Represented by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) (2014)
Ireland - Represented by Engineers Ireland (EI) (1989)
Japan - Represented by Japan Accreditation Board for Engineering Education (JABEE) (2005)
Korea - Represented by Accreditation Board for Engineering Education of Korea (ABEEK) (2007)
Malaysia - Represented by Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) (2009)
New Zealand - Represented by Engineering New Zealand (EngNZ) (1989)
Russia - Represented by Association for Engineering Education of Russia (AEER) (2012)
Singapore - Represented by Institution of Engineers Singapore (IES) (2006)
South Africa - Represented by Engineering Council South Africa (ECSA) (1999)
Sri Lanka - Represented by Institution of Engineers Sri Lanka (IESL) (2014)
Turkey - Represented by Association for Evaluation and Accreditation of Engineering Programs (MÜDEK) (2011)
United States - Represented by Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) (1989)
United Kingdom - Represented by Engineering Council United Kingdom (ECUK) (1989)
Pakistan - Represented by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) (2017)
Peru - Represented by Instituto de Calidad Y Acreditacion de Programas de Computacion, Ingeneria Y Technologia (ICACIT) (2018)

vikmeek:
Hello everyone

Quick one, Please does anybody know about the:

Skilled-Recognised Graduate Visa. Subclass 476
For fresh Engineering graduates

Please I want to ask if Nigerian graduates from Nigerian Universities are qualified to apply.

because I read from d DHA website that is for the Washington Accord accredited institutions.

Any info pls
Thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by metrotpu: 7:17am On Feb 07, 2019
Please i have a skilled work,fork lift driving ,what options do i have to get australia visa ..

centoqoh:

Are you gainfully employed with a reputable company?

If ur answer is no, then having a skill is another option.
Skills like Electrician, Mason, Plumber, Baker, Cook, etc can help u.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by metrotpu: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2019
More light please.

quote author=chybrown post=75426021]Hello, please can anyone throw more light on northern territory desginated area migration scheme (DAMA)[/quote]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yungmin: 7:58am On Feb 07, 2019
yungmin:
Good morning gurus in the house.
Please, a friend of mine wants to explore this Aussie PR programme. His wife a certified matron from a government school of nursing and midwifery in Edo state and she has been working at a federal hospital for years.

My question is, can she use this her qualification? And if so, what's the assessing body?

Thank you very much as I await response

Please, someone should assist with any info
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by victor54: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2019
Please where can I get pte mock test
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by taskcompleteng: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2019
Hello Everyone...

Contact me if you want to Cargo Items overseas
Our office is in NAhco

0807 375 0596.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by vikmeek: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2019
Zehava:
WASHINGTON ACCORD

SIGNATORIES HAVE FULL RIGHTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE ACCORD
Qualifications accredited or recognized by other signatories are recognised by each signatory as being substantially equivalent to accredited or recognised qualifications within its own jurisdiction.

Australia - Represented by Engineers Australia (EA) (1989)
Canada - Represented by Engineers Canada (EC) (1989)
China - Represented by China Association for Science and Technology (CAST) (2016)
Chinese Taipei - Represented by Institute of Engineering Education Taiwan (IEET) (2007)
Hong Kong China - Represented by Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE) (1995)
India - Represented by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) (2014)
Ireland - Represented by Engineers Ireland (EI) (1989)
Japan - Represented by Japan Accreditation Board for Engineering Education (JABEE) (2005)
Korea - Represented by Accreditation Board for Engineering Education of Korea (ABEEK) (2007)
Malaysia - Represented by Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) (2009)
New Zealand - Represented by Engineering New Zealand (EngNZ) (1989)
Russia - Represented by Association for Engineering Education of Russia (AEER) (2012)
Singapore - Represented by Institution of Engineers Singapore (IES) (2006)
South Africa - Represented by Engineering Council South Africa (ECSA) (1999)
Sri Lanka - Represented by Institution of Engineers Sri Lanka (IESL) (2014)
Turkey - Represented by Association for Evaluation and Accreditation of Engineering Programs (MÜDEK) (2011)
United States - Represented by Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) (1989)
United Kingdom - Represented by Engineering Council United Kingdom (ECUK) (1989)
Pakistan - Represented by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) (2017)
Peru - Represented by Instituto de Calidad Y Acreditacion de Programas de Computacion, Ingeneria Y Technologia (ICACIT) (2018)

I saw this too but I was confused

So naija universities are not eligible?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by suurutu: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2019
vikmeek:

Yes, Naija universities graduates are not eligible.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by dayo4(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
vikmeek:

See the list of eligible universities here https://www.opulentuz.com/immigration/australia/australia-skilled-recognised-graduate-(temporary)-visa-(subclass-476)/9
Copy and paste it
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nnesonia: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Pte materials seen I want to say thank you very much @ Alphadoor and the angel who helped me out God bless you.
gsalvatore:
@Alphadoor dropped a link on these thread. You must find it then say a big thanks him.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by aduredee: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hi guys, I have read the whole of this thread, but I still have lots of question s.
Here is a breakdown of my scores

Age -30
Education- 15
Ielts - 20
Total 65

I want to nominate 272313 (organisational psychology) as I have a bsc Psych and msc Industrial and organisational psychology).

My husband has a bsc in psych but he has been working as an admin officer for more than 5 yrs, I don't know what to nominate him for so that I can claim 5 points.

Now I need to figure out how to claim points for my experience; I worked in a department of psychology for 1yr during Nysc, I also worked in HR for 2 yrs (the job roles can be tweaked as they are closely related)

I also have another 2 yrs experience in my father in-law's company, but the company doesn't really have a physical structure (I do basic admin/ hr work though) and he pays me monthly.

@bellong and others kindly access my situation so I can figure out how to proceed.

P.S I checked this nomination thing but I don't understand how it works or what it really entails.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by subcbouy: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
dayo4:

See the list of eligible universities here https://www.opulentuz.com/immigration/australia/australia-skilled-recognised-graduate-(temporary)-visa-(subclass-476)/9
Copy and paste it
Ref for my thesis, lol
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by whodeyhere: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2019
Nnesonia:
Pte materials seen I want to say thank you very much @ Alphadoor and the angel who helped me out God bless you.

Hello Bro, Please help with the material too, I need it badly abeg. You can paste here or send to giftonyeka321@gmail.com

Thanks i advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.