Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (803956 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by dextrino45(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2019
tunlex01:

4 attempts.
For superior score, read more articles and column and practice more questions. You can pm me, I have a pdf file I can send to you.
All the tests were written at Bellaz, Surulere

Pls help send to balogundamilaree@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 4:33am On May 29, 2019
Emaxxy:

Thanks for your response sir bellong. I currently do not have any experience in public health. I had my undergraduate study in biology education but my master in public health is on going. Do I have any prospect towards nominating any skill. Your advice will really help my inexperience.

You probably should assess as a teacher using your biology education. The important thing is having one year teaching practice recorded in your transcript if you did it.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Emaxxy: 8:52am On May 29, 2019
bellong:

You probably should assess as a teacher using your biology education. The important thing is having one year teaching practice recorded in your transcript if you did it.
I have my teaching practice recorded in my transcript but that was in Nigeria. I appreciate your response.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Zandytoms: 1:44pm On May 29, 2019
Greetings everyone, Please some one explain to me how to go with the Assessment Process.

Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 3:19pm On May 29, 2019
Zandytoms:
Greetings everyone, Please some one explain to me how to go with the Assessment Process.

Thanks

The info you need is available on the thread. Start reading from the opening page or the first thread.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Embassy4u(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2019
Truth be told if i read your initial post very well. You said you studied Botany.

Botany is a 4yr course, and it's not directly a lieu of Agricultural Science. Botany is the study of plants. Agriculture is vast. So, I hope this gives you your answer. You can pm if you are still in doubt.

demmy40:

I have 5 years of experience as an Agronomist but I don't know if that would be okay. Anyway, the same documents have been sent to you earlier, please check again sir.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by demmy40: 4:04pm On May 29, 2019
Embassy4u:
Truth be told if i read your initial post very well. You said you studied Botany.

Botany is a 4yr course, and it's not directly a lieu of Agricultural Science. Botany is the study of plants. Agriculture is vast. So, I hope this gives you your answer. You can pm if you are still in doubt.

PM Sent
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Embassy4u(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2019
[b][/b]There is a telegram group for those who are interested where we share useful information on migration. It used to be a WhatsApp group but by popular demand we decided to move to Telegram yesterday to accommodate more people. If you wish to join us, check the link in my Signature.

Note: we have prospective migrants and already migrated fellows in the group. No one is an Agent, no one collects money for sharing any information in the group. It's for like minds who wish to migrate to Australia.

Thanks Oga Belong for bringing us this far.

I believe soon a lot of people will realise what this man has done I our generation. I can't wait to meet you in person sir Belong

demmy40:

PM Sent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by demmy40: 5:21pm On May 29, 2019
Embassy4u:
[b][/b]There is a telegram group for those who are interested where we share useful information on migration. It used to be a WhatsApp group but by popular demand we decided to move to Telegram yesterday to accommodate more people. If you wish to join us, check the link in my Signature.

Note: we have prospective migrants and already migrated fellows in the group. No one is an Agent, no one collects money for sharing any information in the group. It's for like minds who wish to migrate to Australia.

I believe soon a lot of people will realise what this man has done I our generation. I can't wait to meet you in person sir Belong

Many Thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by farnet: 7:15pm On May 29, 2019
Embassy4u:

I would think telegram group is a very bad idea, kind of proliferation as known with us Nigerians. It can't also be anywhere close to this beautiful thread we re enjoying here in terms of pagination n other flavours. Its lyk a flowing river, the kind that drives too much repetition s n redundancy of info n discussions. My take though, but will like to be seeing every activity here. Haven't seen any drawback here to warrant dividing n migrating info n people. Or is it anythn about an ego of building or administering a group?

5 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Embassy4u(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2019
I don't think you got the information correctly.
The intent was not in any way to divide this forum. Nothing can ever be like this forum. Besides, there has been the existence of several WhatsApp groups after the inception of this forum. We will always come here and always get required assistance here.

Forum is different from groups. So, let's not bring up issues where there is none.

I appreciate your opinion. Your concern is well noted

In terms of proliferation, i don't see anything bad in it as far as the aim or motive is the same. It makes Chief Belong's job easier as not everyone have to wait for him to get required response(s). I made mention of it earlier, no one is a migration Agent in the group and we strongly frown at such as we also got the information for free. The idea is to get as many Nigerians to migrate. Canada has numerous groups and forums. The motive is same. I don't think Oga Belong ever had any monopoly of idea else we won't be here.

Thanks for your understanding

farnet:

I would think telegram group is a very bad idea, kind of proliferation as known with us Nigerians. It can't also be anywhere close to this beautiful thread we re enjoying here in terms of pagination n other flavours. Its lyk a flowing river, the kind that drives too much repetition s n redundancy of info n discussions. My take though, but will like to be seeing every activity here. Haven't seen any drawback here to warrant dividing n migrating info n people. Or is it anyanythingout an ego of building or administering a group?

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 30, 2019
Good afternoon people. Please does ACS assess NIIT certificates. I have professional diploma in technology(NIIT) and a diploma supplement program from open University Uk which awarded me Bsc. In computer and it’s practice.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Waylesdowels: 3:20pm On May 30, 2019
Got CO contact sum days ago,They require for:
Wife:
"Evidence of functional English"
please provides certificate and transcript of education qualification undertaken in English”.

“Polio Vaccination Certificate"

I uploaded her transcript ,certificate and letter from her school for Proficiency in English at submission of my application Dec,2018.Surprised to see dem asking for it again.

pls wat should i do in dis case.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by topacs: 3:41pm On May 30, 2019
I think she need to write IELTS or PTE with a band score of at-least 4.5 on the 4 test band component.

Waylesdowels:
Wife:
please provides certificate and transcript of education qualification undertaken in English”.

I uploaded her transcript ,certificate and letter from her school for Proficiency in English at submission of my application Dec,2018.Surprised to see dem asking for it again.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mcslize: 6:11pm On May 30, 2019
Waylesdowels:
Wife:

It might be an oversight from the CO or it might be that the resolution was poor. Kindly resend the requested documents in high resolution.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 11:35pm On May 30, 2019
sweetg:
Good afternoon people. Please does ACS assess NIIT certificates. I have professional diploma in technology(NIIT) and a diploma supplement program from open University Uk which awarded me Bsc. In computer and it’s practice.
The BSC takes priority over the diploma, however I recommend you submit it along with your assesment.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 11:40pm On May 30, 2019
Waylesdowels:
Wife:
[s]please provides certificate and transcript of education qualification undertaken in English”.[/s]

That is a system generated default response.

Most CO(s) expect English test result.
You should upload the docs again in high res as mentioned however I recommend for her to take PTE asap if possible... 30 is what she need in each band.
Good luck
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Avangard(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2019
@ Alphadoor, do you know anyone who has gotten ITA as an actuary (NSW 190).
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 2:37pm On May 31, 2019
Avangard:
none
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by fatima04: 7:40pm On May 31, 2019
Avangard:

Someone on immitracker got some months back with 65 points. You can check it out
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 31, 2019
[quote author=Alphadoor post=78876738]
The BSC takes priority over the diploma, however I recommend you submit it along with your assesment.

Thank you for your response. The degree is 1 year reason I am a bit skeptical.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Okonowele8(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2019
Good evening everybody. I would really want to find out this.. Can u claim 15points from DHA on bsc even when vetassess equals it to associate degree during assessment?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by klerry(m): 4:18am On Jun 01, 2019
Okonowele8:
Good evening everybody. I would really want to find out this.. Can u claim 15points from DHA on bsc even when vetassess equals it to associate degree during assessment?

No, you can only claim whatever your qualifications has been assessed as by the assessing authority.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mobiss(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2019
Hi All,

I need help with my PR process, here is my education and work experience info:

- I've B.Tech in Mech. Engr
- 3 years of work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain

Scenario One: If I choose to apply for any Mechanical Engineering jobs like Industrial Engineering that my work experience as a logistics and supply chain officer cut across a bit into and tweak my job responsibilities to meet up with Industrial Engineering (ANZSCO) requirements, my concern is that I may need to defend three career episodes with CDR from my work experiences using SIWES, Final year project and my logistics jobs experience to be able to get assessed by Engineers Australian body. My question is, is there any chances of me scaling through this assessment body, considering the facts that I have no Engineering work experience but just only trying to blend my work experience into Engineering? Anyone with this type of experience should please shed more light on this type of scenario, I will highly appreciate it as it will go a long way for me.

Case two: My second option lies with Supply and Distribution Manager jobs (ANSZCO) which is where my work experience fits into right now, but the evaluating body for this profession; AIM, requires that I must have been working as a senior manager and reporting to CEO for at least 5 years or more. And this I don't have as my position is just an entry-level job. Is there anything one can do in this case?

Finally: Having found the above two processes cumbersome, I am thinking of enrolling for two months training artisan job (wall and floor tiler) with a certificate of completion after the two months of training and get a job in that area for at least one or two years to gather experience before applying for TRA as a Wall and Floor Tiler. I hope this route will create a seamless PR processing for me? I'll appreciate anybody with TRA experience to kindly enlighten me on this journey before setting out for it.

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Anywherebuthere: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hi All,

I obtained a diploma in electrical engineering over 15 years ago l but went back to school to get a degree in an unrelated course. I don't work as a full time electrician as I have a normal job with my new degree.
Please is this Aussie journey possible for someone like me?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by phabulous88(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
I think I'm ready to process the 189 Visa for wifey, baby and I.

I'll be documenting my experiences here.

Wish me luck.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MrsOguguo: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Please I'm in dare need of help. I don't know how to go about this Australia PR. I'm a medical doctor and the information regarding the steps for doctors is soooo scanty. Please any doctor in the house who have started this process. Let's go together bikoo.
I will be following this thread. I don't mind dropping my contact. cry undecided
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
MrsOguguo:
Please I'm in dare need of help. I don't know how to go about this Australia PR. I'm a medical doctor and the information regarding the steps for doctors is soooo scanty. Please any doctor in the house who have started this process. Let's go together bikoo.
I will be following this thread. I don't mind dropping my contact. cry undecided

Are you married?

What is your husband's qualification and occupation?

How many years of medical experience do you have and in what areas?

The process for foreign trained doctors is long and cumbersome.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Anywherebuthere:
Hi All,

I obtained a diploma in electrical engineering over 15 years ago l but went back to school to get a degree in an unrelated course. I don't work as a full time electrician as I have a normal job with my new degree.
Please is this Aussie journey possible for someone like me?

Do you have evidence of payment for all the work you did as an electrician?

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

Viewing this topic: thug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.