Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:56 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (793085 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MHBS: 7:21am On Jun 16, 2019
bellong:

How are you able to work as a restaurant manager and childcare centre manager full-time for the two occupation in the same period?

It wasn't the same time. I was working as a child care manager before entering the university, it was a creche, while in the university I worked with them during my holidays. after graduation, why waiting for service I went to study diploma in hospital and tourism, for my Industrial attachment I started working with my current employers. due to the facts I enjoyed working with them it exposes me to lot of people because of our outdoor Catering service I worked my NYSC to the restaurant. I'm still working with them.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2019
MHBS:

It wasn't the same time. I was working as a child care manager before entering the university, it was a creche, while in the university I worked with them during my holidays. after graduation, why waiting for service I went to study diploma in hospital and tourism, for my Industrial attachment I started working with my current employers. due to the facts I enjoyed working with them it exposes me to lot of people because of our outdoor Catering service I worked my NYSC to the restaurant. I'm still working with them.

In that case, you can read the thread. Follow the steps provided.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sienakab: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2019
jayooh:

Send me a pm via nairaland. I should have some to share with you.

Pls I have pm you, I need CDR for Civil Engineer. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bnimz(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2019
sienakab:
Good day house, I have Bsc in Civil Engineering in 2010 and Msc in Civil Engineering in 2018.
First of All, since you have a Masters degree, Canada is currently much easier for you to process.. infact, with just above Average English scores, it will be a breeze... Bear that in mind.

To answer your question - (since you'll need to prove work experience for Canada as well anyway) - Contact the specified companies and have them provide you with backdated payslips and employment letters. These payslips should match the company name and match the payments made to you, however do not provide bank statements unless you are asked to do so....

If you are asked to provide bank statements, it is not going to be a problem because it actually happens quite often that the officialname of an organization is different from the account name they use... You'll be fine as long as the amounts and dates on the payslips match the stuff in your bank statements.

Don't forget employment letters o... If possible, reference letters too...

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by trendingsleek: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hi everyone,
I will really be here asking questions please and please I need all the help from everyone to direct me on this path. I did my Ielts and overall band score is 7. Did the csr and its 65. Accessing body is vetassess, from this point of knowing the body what should I do next? My transcript isn't ready though. I will be grateful for the response
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sienakab: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bnimz:
First of All, since you have a Masters degree, Canada is currently much easier for you to process.. infact, with just above Average English scores, it will be a breeze... Bear that in mind.

To answer your question - (since you'll need to prove work experience for Canada as well anyway) - Contact the specified companies and have them provide you with backdated payslips and employment letters. These payslips should match the company name and match the payments made to you, however do not provide bank statements unless you are asked to do so....

If you are asked to provide bank statements, it is not going to be a problem because it actually happens quite often that the officialname of an organization is different from the account name they use... You'll be fine as long as the amounts and dates on the payslips match the stuff in your bank statements.

Thanks bro, I do appreciate. Pls help me with the Canada link if you have.
Cheers.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sienakab: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=Bnimz post=79379947] First of All, since you have a Masters degree, Canada is currently much easier for you to process.. infact, with just above Average English scores, it will be a breeze... Bear that in mind.

Cheers.

Good day, thanks for the advice, I’m very grateful.
I have found the thread, it has gotten to PART 8, i did calculate my point, I get less than 400. it doesn’t seem to be that easy.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MHBS: 6:28am On Jun 17, 2019
bellong:

In that case, you can read the thread. Follow the steps provided.

Thank you for your reply,

Please which occupation can I nominate with what I have shared with you.

Thank you sir.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2019
MHBS:

Thank you for your reply,

Please which occupation can I nominate with what I have shared with you.

Thank you sir.

Cafe/restaurant manager

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by dejay01: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hello All....I have bsc biochemistry and a masters degree in Environmental management from the university of agriculture,with 7years experience as a scirentific officer.I have checked the occupation list,the closest to my course of study is environmental engineer, can my course of study suffice for this.Please advise
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sienakab: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=dejay01 post=79417798]Hello All....I have bsc biochemistry and a masters degree in Environmental management from the university of agriculture,with 7years experience as a scirentific officer.I have checked the occupation list,the closest to my course of study is environmental engineer, can my course of study suffice for this.Please advise[/quote

Environmental Management is only close to Environmental Engineer, which implies the curriculum would not match in totality. Having said that, your work experience also appear to off the closest occupation to your course of study.
It’s just mere observation from a newbie like you , let the immigration scholars here respond satisfactorily.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by BAZ001: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2019
julietromeo:

You need to go and start reading from page 1. EOI is one of the last things to do. You needed to do your Assessment and English test to know your points before filling EOI.

Bros I done buzz u tire, even nairaland self go done tire
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2019
BAZ001:

Bros I done buzz u tire, even nairaland self go done tire
I have replied you bro. Still sent u another message this morning.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2019
dejay01:
Hello All....I have bsc biochemistry and a masters degree in Environmental management from the university of agriculture,with 7years experience as a scirentific officer.I have checked the occupation list,the closest to my course of study is environmental engineer, can my course of study suffice for this.Please advise
Env engr is assessed by Engr Australia and u need to have a degree in engineering to be assessed successfully. Your degree in environmental management won't fly for env Engr. Look for another occupation.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by gsalvatore: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hello house.

Please i want to be sure of something.

If a toefl score is R25 L25 S20 W21

Is it ok for the PR?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by gsalvatore: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
gsalvatore:
Hello house.

Please i want to be sure of something.

If a toefl score is R25 L25 S20 W21

Is it ok for the PR?
@bellong and co i need feedback please.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 5:39am On Jun 19, 2019
gsalvatore:
@bellong and co i need feedback please.

To get 10 point, you must have at least

Listening: 24
Reading: 24
Writing: 27
Speaking: 23.

Your writing and speaking is below the expected score.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by omololaglo(f): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2019
bellong:

To get 10 point, you must have at least

Listening: 24
Reading: 24
Writing: 27
Speaking: 23.

Your writing and speaking is below the expected score.
please O, kindly help check this visa , is it real ? and if so, can it be change to working visa when the applicant get job over there

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bligs: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2019
omololaglo:

please O, kindly help check this visa , is it real ? and if so, can it be change to working visa when the applicant get job over there
How will someone verify without visa number and your passport number? Google VEVO, put in your visa number and your passport number then you will know whether it is genuine or not.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by applepiepr: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Hello All,

Just want to express my gratitude to everyone who helped out when I needed clarity (bellong, chidike). I am happy to announce that I got my 189 visa grant today June 19, 2019.

To encourage everyone, here is my timeline:

EOI: Nov 8, 2018
Invite: Nov 9, 2018
Lodged: Jan 8, 2019
CO Contact: Apr 5, 2019
Responded to CO: Apr 21, 2019
Grant: Jun 19, 2019

Wish all my comrades good luck pursuing your dreams and God almighty we'll grant you favour.

Aussy...am on my way o.....I beg prepare the ground for my arrival.

14 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:54am On Jun 19, 2019
omololaglo:

There is no enough information on the screenshot to help. The opening sentence is enough to suspect that you have been given Oluwole visa. How much did you pay the agent?

You can check the visa yourself through Vevo as written on the letter. Google Vevo, put the requested information and it will show you whether it is genuine or not.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2019
@applepiepr,

Congratulations.. Wish you the best in your sojourn.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by whodeyhere: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
applepiepr:
Hello All,

Just want to express my gratitude to everyone who helped out when I needed clarity (bellong, chidike). I am happy to announce that I got my 189 visa grant today June 19, 2019.

Wish all my comrades good luck pursuing your dreams and God almighty we'll grant you favour.

Congrats bro
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chidike(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
applepiepr:
Hello All,

Just want to express my gratitude to everyone who helped out when I needed clarity (bellong, chidike).

Congrats! Wish you all the best!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
applepiepr:
Hello All,

Congratulations. May the land be fruitful to you and yours.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by hopefuliam: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Elders, please i need your help
I have a degree in computer Engineering but i currently work as a product support/service desk personnel in engineering unit
I would like to know if i can still be verified by EA bearing in mid most of my CDRs will be on product designs and applications design
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by macfaded(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
applepiepr:
Hello All,

congratulation, did you later submit additional documents different from employment letter, monthly payslip and tax return?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by farnet: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
applepiepr:
Hello All,

Congratulations
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Congratulations @applepiepr
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2019
There has been a change to the requirements for psychologist. In the new method, registration is no longer compulsory for positive assessment for migration. However, to get a positive qualification assessment, you must have completed six years of study in Psychology. Meaning you must have MSc degree for the minimum. There are other requirements but with MSc, the other waters can be navigated.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bossladyorigina: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
applepiepr:
Hello All,

Congratulations to you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by applepiepr: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2019
macfaded:

congratulation, did you later submit additional documents different from employment letter, monthly payslip and tax return?

Yes I did.

I submitted company registration document, my founders agreement, and vesting rights letter. It might be different for everyone else, but I think the objective is to be truthful and provide as much evidence as you think is needed.

All the best

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (385) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.