Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (804708 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 6:21am On Jun 27, 2019
@babazy90,

You can use your 6 months industrial training and final year thesis to write the CDR.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by babzy90: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Thank you
bellong:
@babazy90,

You can use your 6 months industrial training and final year thesis to write the CDR.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Allegory(f): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Good day
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
@allegory,

Canada is your better option at this stage. All the occupations you listed require at least one year of experience for a positive assessment. In addition, except for spatial scientist, you will likely not get a state to nominate those occupations.

You can be the principal applicant for Canada and choose investment manager.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ideamaster(m): 3:06am On Jun 28, 2019
gaaaa:
Bro 2 years is not 20 years as it is short, the only con is that things are changing. The requirements might even change but I will advise you go thru the study route if you have the money.

@ gaaaa. You sent me a pm. I have tried replying but it keeps bouncing back - not delivered.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Allegory(f): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2019
bellong:
@allegory,

Canada is your better option at this stage. All the occupations you listed require at least one year of experience for a positive assessment. In addition, except for spatial scientist, you will likely not get a state to nominate those occupations.

You can be the principal applicant for Canada and choose investment manager.

Goodluck.
Thanks a lot. I've been considering Canada too.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Trizadove: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Good day house
Please I need some guidance
I will be 29 by July, married with a kid
I studied Agric Economics and I work with a bank.
Spouse studied Geography and he is working as a marketer in a real estate company
I have written IELTS with a band of 7.5: 8.5,6.5,7,7
Please assist me
Do I stand a chance?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2019
bellong:

I don't do private consultation except for those who want to pay for the service.

Cheers

I never knew that you have turned this thread to your own business. The whole idea about this thread and others in this section is to help Nigerians free of charge.

Since this is the case then contact the administration and pay for ad the way other companies do here.

If everyone here starts charging then the purpose of this thread will be dead.

Finally please remove the ad on your signature (not the one on your profile) if you refused I will bin this thread and someone else will start a new one.

My apologies to anyone who may be upset about this.

6 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by iammiracle1(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2019
justwise:

I never knew that you have turned this thread to your own business. The whole idea about this thread and others in this section is to help Nigerians free of charge.

Since this is the case then contact the administration and pay for ad the way other companies do here.

If everyone here starts charging then the purpose of this thread will be dead.

Finally please remove the ad on your signature (not the one on your profile) if you refused I will bin this thread and someone else will start a new one.

My apologies to anyone who may be upset about this.

I totally appreciate what Oga Bellong has done and is doing for the thread, i even hope to make use of his services one day, Oga justwise is also a fantastic mod and i get his point, some other miscreants can decide to start scamming others in the guise of helping for a fee just as someone here asked me to pay money running into thousands for his CDR report, can you imagine, something that can be sourced for free, the person even tried to put fear in me going on and on of how hard writing CDR could be, if he was writing it for me i would understand but charging so much for his past samples was wicked angry, if i was gullible i would have fallen, so Oga B try and do what Oga J suggested so the thread keeps on running fine. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
@all

Please i want someone who has being contributing here actively for at least 6 months to start another thread.

This one will be closed soon.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by btsnm(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2019
justwise:
@all

Please i want someone who has being contributing here actively for at least 6 months to start another thread.

I believe this can be settled without creating another thread. Please give @bellong some time to decide. Give him some time to speak on what you have spoken about. I believe we would have a way forward after then. Closing this thread and opening another one immediately may not really help new comers in the long run. A lot of information have been shared here. Patience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by felixzo1(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2019
justwise:
@all

please have you contacted him. personally and told him and what's permissible and what not. he has been on this thread for years, help a lot of and saved millions in time and resources. he has greatly increased nairaland.com content. there are lots of ways to resolve issues. you can even offer discount rates due to personal recognition. I prefer building bridges than destroying them

4 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2019
btsnm:

I believe this can be settled without creating another thread. Please give @bellong some time to decide. Give him some time to speak on what you have spoken about. I believe we would have a way forward after then. Closing this thread and opening another one immediately may not really help new comers in the long run. A lot of information have been shared here. Patience.

He is not a fair minded individual, he was interested in throwing cheap shots at me and denying the fact.

Make no mistake this thread will move on without him
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2019
felixzo1:
please have you contacted him. personally and told him and what's permissible and what not. he has been on this thread for years, help a lot of and saved millions in time and resources. he has greatly increased nairaland.com content. there are lots of ways to resolve issues. you can even offer discount rates due to personal recognition. I prefer building bridges than destroying them

You are over exaggerating his contributions here.

I can’t give him discount because I don’t owe Nairaland neither do I make money from this forum . I work for free.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by donpaulo44(m): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2019
Immigration skill list has been updated.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Anywherebuthere: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2019
donpaulo44:
Immigration skill list has been updated.

Link pls
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
justwise:

He is not a fair minded individual, he was interested in throwing cheap shots at me and denying the fact.

I smell doom!

Continue? Yes
At its normal and rate? No.

I have been here since 2015. If you lists the names of those that has benefited from this thread since its offset till date, one will be prompt to ask, where are they?

He is the only onE that returned & dwells.

The system has changed since July 1st, I sympathize with the new comers. (Grass) as this 2 elephants fights.

Bellong is a good man.
He said what he said and concludes it with; "it is still a process" & has never returned to tell us whether they have summed things up or not. So want to believe it has not become business already.

Allow this thread to go on.
Allow Bellong to remain with us.
Put your laws & let the circle continues.
The days are Evil.

9 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

I smell doom!

Continue? Yes
At its normal and rate? No.

I have been here since 2015. If you lists the names of those that has benefited from this thread since its offset till date, one will be prompt to ask, where are they?

He is the only onE that returned & dwells.

The system has changed since July 1st, I sympathize with the new comers. (Grass) as this 2 elephants fights.

Bellong is a good man.
He said what he said and concludes it with; "it is still a process" & has never returned to tell us whether they have summed things up or not. So want to believe it has not become business already.

Allow this thread to go on.
Allow Bellong to remain with us.
Put your laws & let the circle continues.
The days are Evil.

You are wrong and don't seem to know a lot about this issue.

You are another questionable character here with another ID
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by fatima04: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
justwise:

The thread may continue but could die as the source of connection will be lost. Bellong is the ONLY one that still comes back here from time to time to help people sort out issues. I remember when someone even threw a shot at him for always being online.

Australia PR is complicated and, i dare say he has alot of invaluable information for us all to benefit from and he has always been sharing even after this incident.

I implore both parties @justwise @bellong to find a common ground to resolve this issue amicably as I believe it just started as an innocent way of dropping information but probably because you are use to people giving same excuse, hence taking the defensive side automatically.

We have come a long way and currently a lot of us are struggling with immigration changes and this will certainly throw some people off track.

11 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Xkoba: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pls bring back Bellong

4 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bogeyman007: 4:14am On Jul 02, 2019
I don't think there's need for the pleading. The accuser hasn't acted just. He/she should always remember Authority is simply a moral power granted unto an individual; therefore such individual must act just and with conscience as its only temporal.. Accusing someone of being of questionable character cos he/she voiced a different opinion shows how myopic you can. Saying Bellong's assistance has been exergerated.. Can you tell us how you arrived at such conclusion... Probably back it up with factual evidence.. I meant Data!

I regularly browse through NL and have found it very informative. Infact it's my first source of info on happenings in Nigeria. Whether you like it or not, Bellong has been very helpful and influential. Whether he pays for the ad or removes content can be better handled.. Putting others down and exhibiting high handedness is a No No to succeed in Life..

16 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by afosahid: 6:11am On Jul 02, 2019
You could actually pass your message and take a strong stand without questioning everyone's character and out-rightly being insulting at times.

For the record, Bellong has been of immense help to people on and off this platform. If you feel strongly that he has flouted a rule here, you can address that (which you're doing) separately without trying to belittle his contributions and insulting anyone that dare says anything different from what you think.

justwise:

You are wrong and don't seem to know a lot about this issue.

You are another questionable character here with another ID

11 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:24am On Jul 02, 2019
afosahid:
You could actually pass your message and take a strong stand without questioning everyone's character and out-rightly being insulting at times.

For the record, Bellong has been of immense help to people on and off this platform. If you feel strongly that he has flouted a rule here, you can address that (which you're doing) separately without trying to belittle his contributions and insulting anyone that dare says anything different from what you think.

I'm not putting anyone down I'm just pointing out facts, I know the original ID and he has been up to no good in Australian general thread.

Yes bellong has been helpful here just like many people in this section but I will not treat people differently when they deliberately go against the rule and even still denying it.

Contribution here is not in exchange for free ad.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Bogeyman007:

I don't think there's need for the pleading. The accuser hasn't acted just. He/she should always remember Authority is simply a moral power granted unto an individual; therefore such individual must act just and with conscience as its only temporal.. Accusing someone of being of questionable character cos he/she voiced a different opinion shows how myopic you can. Saying Bellong's assistance has been exergerated.. Can you tell us how you arrived at such conclusion... Probably back it up with factual evidence.. I meant Data!

I regularly browse through NL and have found it very informative. Infact it's my first source of info on happenings in Nigeria. Whether you like it or not, Bellong has been very helpful and influential. Whether he pays for the ad or removes content can be better handled.. Putting others down and exhibiting high handedness is a No No to succeed in Life..
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunai(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2019
I support you Justwise!, you can go ahead and close this thread and also close nairaland as well, this would teach bellong a lesson right!, how would you feel if you spent 5 years working on a project and someone just take you off within few hours because of one mistake you made, have you looked at how many times he has posted information on this thread. I met bellong one on one after I arrived Australia and he is such a humble fellow, he selflessly offered me advice on jobs and how to settle down quick, he did not ask me to pay him for supporting me with information towards my migration.
Think about this, even if Bellong is banned it doesn't affect him offering migration services or continue the business if he wants to, he is very knowledgeable and has good reputation, this would pave way for him with or without Nairaland. With Bellong's help I was able to get a PR 2 years ago and I have also helped two other people outside nairaland, meaning his support has a multiplying effect on lots of people. You should have sent some private messages to him to sort things out rather than ban him
I can sense from your response and body language that you are a rigid fellow who believes he is always right. I believe the owner of nairaland would have handled this differently.
What goes around comes around mate

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.