Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (804246 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by HealthCas: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
@Bellong,
Please can a Retail and Sales manager nominate for a Sales & Marketing Manager occupation?

Will that applicant get positive assessment, with employment letter indicating Retail & Sales Manager instead of Sales & Marketing manager on the anszco website?

Please note that the applicant rose to the position of manager about 2years ago, but has documented 4years experience as Sales & Retail Supervisor, would the applicant still be able get accumulated 6yrs experience for this role although different level?

Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Egwaksuno: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
bellong:
@Egwaksuno,

South Australia nominated occupational health and safety adviser. You can nominate the occupation. It is assessed by VETASSES and no CDR required.

Thanks for the tip, but won't i be at a disadvantage since my i don't have a degree in Occupational Health and Safety just NEBOSH and ISO certifications. I have a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Please help clarify.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by osv4real: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Good day everyone, i have been trying to access the skilled occupation list but its not coming up....anyone experiencing same problem?? a direct link would also be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by hammed71(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
you guys are doing a really good job here, please is it possible for me to get an unskilled or agricultural work visa in Australia without English tests.please I don't know anything about the Australia work visa. please I am not pursuing Australian permanent residence, I just want to go and work for one or two years, raise money and move to another country.Thanks in advance for your responses
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by hammed71(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
I don't mind going to newzealand too
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by akari01: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Give TAS a shot if you don’t mind 489

Tonero123:
Good day House,
I'm new here and a friend referred me to this wonderful forum.

Please i need help on the following;
I have assessed my qualification with Engineers Australia.

Years of experience = 8 years
Qualification = Civil Engineer Professional
IELTS = 7,7,7,7.5 (L,S,R,W)
190 = 70 pt.
Please are my eligible to apply for Victoria Sub-Class 190? I want to apply for Victoria Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190).

Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Florishing: 12:40am On Jul 14, 2019
Koleefem05
"VETASSESS application submitted 10th
August, 2017
Positive outcome- 27th September, 2017 at about 12:10am."

Bro please I need you kind assistance on VETASSESS assessment. I studied Sciences, have an MBA in Business Administration and with over 8 years work experience as a banker. I intend to apply as Customer service manager or Corporate Services Manager.
Thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 7:17am On Jul 14, 2019
Laheelow:

Thanks for the response and clarity @oga belong.
My wife who has HND in chemical engineering with 9 years experience as technologist in an engineering services company will not be able to fit in as well? What other options do we have?

What technologist? I can't tell you specific what she can do but if her experience fit in to a skill level 2 occupation, she can assess for it. For Engineering Australia, it is unsure if they accept 5 years experience in lieu of qualification. You can take the plunge, write a good CDR and see how it turns out.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2019
@HealthCas,

First step is to read AIMS website for their description about a manager's position. If you meet that criteria, job title is not an issue but job descriptions. Your job descriptions must match that of Anzsco irrespective of the title you choose.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Egwaksuno:

Thanks for the tip, but won't i be at a disadvantage since my i don't have a degree in Occupational Health and Safety just NEBOSH and ISO certifications. I have a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Please help clarify.

If Nebosh is equivalent of a diploma, it is fine. Get to VETASSES website, there is a fact sheet you read about it.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by lma4real(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2019
@bellong and other gurus in the house, is there any topic on new zealand pr on nairaland...if there is, please put the link here,if none, can u please briefly explain the assessment part since the process is kind of similar to that of Australia..Quick response will be highly appreciated
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Laheelow(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
bellong:

What technologist? I can't tell you specific what she can do but if her experience fit in to a skill level 2 occupation, she can assess for it. For Engineering Australia, it is unsure if they accept 5 years experience in lieu of qualification. You can take the plunge, write a good CDR and see how it turns out.

God bless @oga belong.
Actually, she presently works as a Process Support Technologist in a service/ contrat company (in contract with a cement company) in charge of some quality control/assurance/laboratory stuffs. Prior to this, she has also work for 4 years as a chemistry teacher/laboratory coordinator in a private school. That's why she had to obtained a PGD(Edu) in 2015 from NTI in case she may want to go back to teaching. Her work experience has always revolve around laboratory. Is it advisable to add her PGDE to her qualification in other to make it equivalent to bachelor degree for this purpose or we should just proceed writing her CDR and see out it turns out as suggested by you. This is because there seems to be no skill level 2 job that is matching her profile. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by aaffluent: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Let your partner assess with NTI if there’s 1yr teaching practice which must be verifiable. Also, anything in skill level 1 cannot give positive outcome using HND and ND even if it sums up to 5 yrs. Bsc for engineering for skill level 1 needs 5yrs program.
Laheelow:

God bless @oga belong.
Actually, she presently works as a Process Support Technologist in a service/ contrat company (in contract with a cement company) in charge of some quality control/assurance/laboratory stuffs. Prior to this, she has also work for 4 years as a chemistry teacher/laboratory coordinator in a private school. That's why she had to obtained a PGD(Edu) in 2015 from NTI in case she may want to go back to teaching. Her work experience has always revolve around laboratory. Is it advisable to add her PGDE to her qualification in other to make it equivalent to bachelor degree for this purpose or we should just proceed writing her CDR and see out it turns out as suggested by you. This is because there seems to be no skill level 2 job that is matching her profile. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by LordTrezy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
Please how do i create account with ACS, i want to access with them.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by abby2443: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Please i need PTE voucher asap!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bamz(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
abby2443:
Please i need PTE voucher asap!

Mock test or exam?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Goodies1: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
@Bellong please can I chat you up privately? An email address please or number. It's urgent.
Thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2019
Goodies1:
@Bellong please can I chat you up privately? An email address please or number. It's urgent.
Thank you

Can you ask your question here please.

Private conversation is going beyond volunteer service.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yungmin: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2019
lma4real:
@bellong and other gurus in the house, is there any topic on new zealand pr on nairaland...if there is, please put the link here,if none, can u please briefly explain the assessment part since the process is kind of similar to that of Australia..Quick response will be highly appreciated

https://www.nairaland.com/2986318/new-zealand-skilled-worker-category/14

The route to New Zealand is tougher. It is hard to get the required points. Cheers
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by abby2443: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2019
Exam please

Bamz:

Mock test or exam?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bamz(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2019
abby2443:
Exam please

Only got a mock test.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by HENRIETTAPOWER(f): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good day everyone

Pls I would like to do this Aussie pr
I have gone through the whole chats

My question is 'As an insurance underwriter, which occupation can i claim. I have a BSc in business administration, 1 year NYSC finance experience, 4yrs Insurance experience. I am also writing my acca but av only gone half way. What should I do?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Goodies1: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
What's CDR please? I've seen it alot in chats here
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by lma4real(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
yungmin:

https://www.nairaland.com/2986318/new-zealand-skilled-worker-category/14

The route to New Zealand is tougher. It is hard to get the required points. Cheers

@yungmin, thx for the link
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by lma4real(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
@yungmin, thx for the link
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yungmin: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Goodies1:
What's CDR please? I've seen it alot in chats here

CDR is career development report
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chibjohn(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
yungmin:

CDR is career development report
It's actually Competency Demonstration Report

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yungmin: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
chibjohn:

It's actually Competency Demonstration Report

It is noted. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Goodies1: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Okay sir. Sent you a PM but I don't know if it went through. Can you send me one please, just hear me out.

Thanks

bellong:

Can you ask your question here please.

Private conversation is going beyond volunteer service.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Rhodsho: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please i need ur advice.

I graduated from OAU, studied economics education but i have 5years and 6months working experience as an internal auditor in a fintech organisation, also an ACA. what is my possibility of getting a positive review from VETASSESS as INTERNAL AUDITOR. thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DereI(f): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Greetings all, Please can anyone help me on the process and link for assessment of Medical Doctors. I tried registering but i think is in the wrong link as I could not find an overseas institutions except Australia.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

Viewing this topic: Zino89 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.