Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (804507 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
babajava:
@tunlex, @bellong & other gurus: pls respond to the extra year issue I asked in my earlier post: cos all efforts get the comprehensive transcript (including the extra year) keeps hitting a brick wall.

I also think with my Fleet manager positive assessment, I can't apply for 190/491 so thinking of doing another assessment as Transport coy manager to boost my chances...

Does it mean that if wife's assessment comes out positive for ICT customer support officer, and she being the PA, my own assessment ( Fleet Manager) is enough?

Just trying to get everything ready
Transport company manager requires you to be managing a transport company not managing fleet of cars.

If TRA Assessment is positive your assessment as fleet manager does not have any bearing as it's not on the 3 main Occupation list. She also cannot claim assessment points from you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by castrokins(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2020
Hi Bellong And Other O.Gs,

My GF's Situation Is As Follows And She'd Appreciate Your Advise On The Best Course of Action;

1. Age - 33
2. Educational Qualification: LL.B - 2009, LL.M - 2017

3. English Test: Not Taken
4. Working Experience: 10yrs private practice

Barrister Is On The Occupational List with code: 2711

Please, Anyone Who's Migrated As A Lawyer Do Advise On The Steps For Her To Follow As I Understand She'd Have To Be Licenced To Practice In Australia.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by maintainG: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hello guys, I'm new here.
I have been following this thread as a guest for a while now.
Please is there a format for Statement of service. I want to apply to Vetassess for assessment but my HR want me to give them a format, or they will use the organisation's format which doesn't specify my roles and responsibility.

Kindly help me guys

Thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Yrey: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
lma4real:
@ Oga Bellong and others...I was filling my form tra form as apprehentice dressmaker...there was a part asking for qualification...Although i have trade test; this was not the qualification from my boss...so im kind of confuse...As an apprentice, no qualification is given after graduation except certificate...please help a brother out...thanks
Please how much did you oay to obtain the trade test
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
maintainG:
Hello guys, I'm new here.
I have been following this thread as a guest for a while now.
Please is there a format for Statement of service. I want to apply to Vetassess for assessment but my HR want me to give them a format, or they will use the organisation's format which doesn't specify my roles and responsibility.

Kindly help me guys

Thank you

there is a sample here

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident/224#86250254

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by taiwoplatinum: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hi! Everyone.

I want to try his Aussie PR. I have a bachelor's degree in computer science (2012). I will be 30 in Nov. I have been doing photography since 2013. I have worked in 2 companies and presently working in 1. All the 7 years of experience has been in photography. IELTS: L 7.5, R 8.5, W 7.0, S 7.0. I read earlier that your degree has to be
In line with your years of experience. I want to migrate as a photographer. What do you think are my chances in the visa subclass 190 with all I listed above?

Looking forward my seniors suggestion on this Aussie PR. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by maintainG: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ybahrbz91: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Good evening house. I am a Physiotherapist.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 5:57am On Oct 17, 2020
taiwoplatinum:
Hi! Everyone.

I want to try his Aussie PR. I have a bachelor's degree in computer science (2012). I will be 30 in Nov. I have been doing photography since 2013. I have worked in 2 companies and presently working in 1. All the 7 years of experience has been in photography. IELTS: L 7.5, R 8.5, W 7.0, S 7.0. I read earlier that your degree has to be
In line with your years of experience. I want to migrate as a photographer. What do you think are my chances in the visa subclass 190 with all I listed above?

Looking forward my seniors suggestion on this Aussie PR. Thanks
Which university did you graduate from. That's like the most determinant now?
Do you have salary account statement?
Pension or tax for the 7 years?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 6:08am On Oct 17, 2020
ybahrbz91:
Good evening house.
I am a Physiotherapist.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by taiwoplatinum: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2020
I finished from Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta. BSc Computer Science. I only have Tax payments for 5 years. The first 2 years were hand paid.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 12:37am On Oct 18, 2020
taiwoplatinum:
I finished from Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta. BSc Computer Science. I only have Tax payments for 5 years. The first 2 years were hand paid.
Was it a 4 or 5 year course?
Good you have tax payment. Your tax clearance certificates should help.
Do you have payslips, bank statement ?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by gunzziethefirst: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2020
tunlex01:

What is/are your job title(s) in the banking industry?
Relationship officer. Also I wanted to ask, does the visa fee apply for my family members as well or I have to pay separately for each of us. Family of 4 with 2 kids
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
gunzziethefirst:

Relationship officer. Also I wanted to ask, does the visa fee apply for my family members as well or I have to pay separately for each of us. Family of 4 with 2 kids
relationship officer is not available on the occupation list.
What's your spouse's profile perhaps it could be a better match for the skilled migration?

Visa fee is per person. In your case
You - A$4045
Spouse - A$2025
Children (2) - A$1015 per child under 18 years
Total is $8100
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by emandman: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hello people, attached is a screenshot for occupation ceiling for 2020/2021.
But I can't find finance manger there,which is supposed to be my anzcode job
Could it mean it's not accepted for the year?

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by theodorahc: 3:22am On Oct 20, 2020
Good evening Seniors, kindly confirm if the first steps is to do the ACS assessment. See profile for my brother below:

English test result: LSRW, 8,7,7,7
Educational qualifications with dates awarded: BSc Computer Science (2008), MSC Computer Science Ife(2014)
Awarding University(ies): MAdonna University(BSC), University of Ife(Msc)
Course of study: Computer Science
Job title(s): Database Administrator and Core Application Support
Years of experience: Over 8 years
If you are married, provide your spouse's details in the same order as above: Status Single
ANZSCO: 262111 Database Administrator

@toastadeola Please kindly assist
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kedaluv: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Good evening everyone, kindly confirm the first steps is to do the ACS assessment. See profile below:

English test result: LSRW, 8,7.5,8, 7
Educational qualification: B.Tech Agric Economics (2010)
Job title(s): Relationship Officer
Years of experience: Over 6 years

Spouse's details
English test result: LSRW, 8,8,7, 6.5
Educational qualification: B.Tech Civil Engineering (2008)
Job title(s): Project Engineer
Years of experience: Over 10 years
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by laivwire(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pls House, what address will I put on the statement of service to VETASSESS?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by taiwoplatinum: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
It's a 4 year course. I'm not sure if my first employer was remitting tax. I only have bank statements to show I received salaries. I'm sure of 3 years tax remittal in my present employment.
tunlex01:

Was it a 4 or 5 year course?
Good you have tax payment. Your tax clearance certificates should help.
Do you have payslips, bank statement ?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mablove(f): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good evening everyone, I am glad to have stumbled on this thread.

I want to travel to Australia with my family.

I am 40years
I read Estate Management
I have over 10years experience in doing the same job.
I am married with 3 kids.
What do I need to do?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Tochyks: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Greetings all, been following this thread for some time now and are interested in traveling to Australia. Please I'd appreciate if any informed person can tell me my chances with the below:

First Degree - Fisheries and Aquaculture

1 year work experience (NYSC) - Maths Teacher

Almost 4 years work experience - Sales Support Admin (FMCG) - current job

Age - early thirties
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ganie(m): 5:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Good morning! This is my profile,I would appreciate your informed contribution to my chances.

Degree: Banking and finance (2016)

Marital status: Single

Job Status: Employed (Logistics manager) 2years till date.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Rosunkeye(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Good morning my ogas,
Main applicant is my wife.
Wife’s ielts: 8,8,8,8
Bsc: tourism and event management
Year or graduation: 2012
Working since as an event planner till date
The only occupation on the list that suits this is conference and event management.
Which requires AQF- associate degree.
Nomination state: NORTHERN TERRITORY
My question is does Northern Territory nominates candidate as such?
Pls I need to make decision before I proceed with skill assessments.
Thanks @bellong and my other ogas

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.