Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (804357 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ejikemichael: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
bellong:

How much is he asking you to pay and how would it be paid?
He said the whole package is 850k but i will pay 62,900 after visa is out then i will pay the balance. He said the process is 3 to 4 weeks.
Please anybody that have an idea can give me an insight.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
ejikemichael:

He said the whole package is 850k but i will pay 62,900 after visa is out then i will pay the balance. He said the process is 3 to 4 weeks.

There are different types of employer nominated visa. I can't tell you if this one is genuine but I can smell scam all over what you wrote..

3-4weeks to get the visa? You should keep your money.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ejikemichael: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
bellong:

There are different types of employer nominated visa. I can't tell you if this one is genuine but I can smell scam all over what you wrote..

3-4weeks to get the visa? You should keep your money.
Thank you bellong for your response.the deal is so tempting I wish there’s alternative, he actually said said 5-4 weeks for the visa to be ready.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Waylesdowels: 5:28am On Dec 08, 2020
Hi everyone,
A friend here in Australia on student Visa, also she qualifies for any of these skilled visa (190 or 491).
We are of the opinion of her assessing as a Electrical Engineering Technician ( with a doctored job description).Our concern is that, wont there be issue because when she applied for a student visa , she wrote in her statement of purpose that she worked as a Technical Sale representative.
Also another opinion is assessing as a Technical Sale rep with VETASSE if assessing as an Electrical Engineering Technician may cause issues. But the chances of getting an ITA is very limited compared to an EET.
We need advices.
Help a Sister

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DJMJ(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2020
Good morning elders in the house.
Please I studied and practiced as a civil engineer, but I want to access as a civil engineering draughtsperson, the job description matches what I do and civil engineering is accepted as a qualification.
My question is my reference letter will state employed as a civil engineer but all the job description of a draughtsperson is part of my job description just that I do more than that.
I hope that won't give me an issue with VETASSES
Please any one that had done this process before, please advice.
@bellong
@tunlex
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by toayojj: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2020
DJMJ:
Please I studied and practiced as a civil engineer, but I want to access as a civil engineering draughtsperson, the job description matches what I do and civil engineering is accepted as a qualification.
My question is my reference letter will state employed as a civil engineer but all the job description of a draughtsperson is part of my job description just that I do more than that.
@bellong
@tunlex

Hi DJMJ

From Experience, what you should do is, in your CV, introduce what exactly a civil engineer does in this side of the world - which is equivalent to the roles/responsibilities of a draughts person in some other climes. You can also include a statement, explaining in details that a draughts person is also known as a civil engineer in Nigeria (like a background to the civil engineering career path/track in Nigeria).

All the Best!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by omounique: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
DJMJ:
@bellong
@tunlex

Pls we are in the same boat. Pls can you share your mobile number, i want to ask you some few questions
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by BoldassBadasser(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good evening everyone.
my profile

Studied Philosophy at University of Benin

graduate with a 3rd class

currently doing my Post graduate diploma in Public Administrations at National Open University of Nigeria

Works as an Administrative Officer2 at one of the
Hospital Management Board in the country fortunately I got the job with my third class degree.

employement dated 25th November 2018

what are my chances?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by toayojj: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
BoldassBadasser:
Good evening everyone.
my profile

Studied Philosophy at University of Benin

graduate with a 3rd class

currently doing my Post graduate diploma in Public Administrations at National Open University of Nigeria

Works as an Administrative Officer2 at one of the
Hospital Management Board in the country fortunately I got the job with my third class degree.

employement dated 25th November 2018

what are my chances?

Hi BoldaBada

why are you hammering on your class of degree? lol! I'm not sure they are after what you graduated with. Meanwhile, you have a better profile for Canada than Aussie!

All the Best!

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DJMJ(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
omounique:

Pls we are in the same boat. Pls can you share your mobile number, i want to ask you some few questions
Send me a mail @otunde77@gmail.com then we can proceed from that
Hope I didn't break any rule, if so very sorry

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DJMJ(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
toayojj:

Hi DJMJ

From Experience, what you should do is, in your CV, introduce what exactly a civil engineer does in this side of the world - which is equivalent to the roles/responsibilities of a draughts person in some other climes. You can also include a statement, explaining in details that a draughts person is also known as a civil engineer in Nigeria (like a background to the civil engineering career path/track in Nigeria).

All the Best!
Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Kidsister13: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good evening Elders.
I am new to this thread. So i will need some assistance here and there.
I recently started reading about immigration to Australia, all along I have had my mind fixed on Canada.
So please what's the first step in starting this process.
I am a graduate of Microbiology with experience working as a quality assurance officer in a food production company.
But presently volunteering as a Data Support Officer In an NGO. Its just a passion that I have for the development sector.

So please where do I start from? Help a sister biko
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Kidsister13: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Let me also add that I have had my BSc and Diploma evaluated by WES and all Canada equivalent.
I have written ielts and had overall band score of 7. Speaking 8
Listening 7
Reading 7
Writing 6 although I have paid for a writing remark, do I stand a chance?

Kidsister13:
Good evening Elders.
I recently started reading about immigration to Australia, all along I have had my mind fixed on Canada.
I am a graduate of Microbiology with experience working as a quality assurance officer in a food production company.
But presently volunteering as a Data Support Officer In an NGO. Its just a passion that I have for the development sector.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by BoldassBadasser(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2020
toayojj:

Hi BoldaBada

why are you hammering on your class of degree? lol! I'm not sure they are after what you graduated with. Meanwhile, you have a better profile for Canada than Aussie!

All the Best!

thanks Sir! I appreciate your reply. I can't live in Canada, from what I heard it's too cold and I have a health challenge which makes me allergic to cold, cough asthma to be exact.

Please Sir what can I do to make the mark for Aussie?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2020
ejikemichael:

If you doubts Bellong and makes the first payment, before 24hours you will make more payments up to 300k and above.

That initial payment will prompt you to not want to loose your money, thereby making you to pay more until..... (avoid them)
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by stifo2012: 4:58am On Dec 09, 2020
ejikemichael:
Good evening everyone. Please i have a question.
I got in contact with one agent and he said he can get me a job in Australia.
He said:
The company will send an email or a fax to our contact over there saying they need workers with so and so skill and qualifications and requirements,our contact will relay the information to us,we look for interested applicants with good cv, character and good medicals,then apply for them on the limited slots or numbers of applicants the company requires for simple.
Please those who have experience help me clear this.

Ask that agent for the visa class even though this looks more like a scam.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DJMJ(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2020
BoldassBadasser:

thanks Sir! I appreciate your reply. I can't live in Canada, from what I heard it's too cold and I have a health challenge which makes me allergic to cold, cough asthma to be exact.

Please Sir what can I do to make the mark for Aussie?
From my little knowledge, asthma is mostly triggered by dust, of which we have in abundance, while it's not so over there.
Cold shouldn't be a problem for asthmatic patient.
I was told a guy susceptible to asthma and had lived in Canada for years without an attack, only to visit Nigeria and had an attack days after landing.
So asthma shouldn't stop you, try and get out of this place as soon as you can.
I wish I knew this when I was your age ...
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by toayojj: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2020
DJMJ:

From my little knowledge, asthma is mostly triggered by dust, of which we have in abundance, while it's not so over there.
Cold shouldn't be a problem for asthmatic patient.
I was told a guy susceptible to asthma and had lived in Canada for years without an attack, only to visit Nigeria and had an attack days after landing.
So asthma shouldn't stop you, try and get out of this place as soon as you can.
I wish I knew this when I was your age ...

@BoldaBada

@DJMJ is very correct! in addition, the major criteria for Aussie is Qualification & Experience must Match! Once this is not the case, then progress is futile!

All the Best
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by cdieli(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2020
@Bellong
DO I need to watermark my salary from the bank statement. Is it important to add the Organogram of my organisation.
Best wishes
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
cdieli:
@Bellong
DO I need to watermark my salary from the bank statement. Is it important to add the Organogram of my organisation.
Best wishes
You don't need to.
Organisational chart is specifically for applicants assessing a managerial occupation
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kidsister13:
Good evening Elders.

Your occupation seems good.
Check the occupation list to see the occupation(s) you can nominate.
Also WES has no bearing with Australia
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Waylesdowels:
Hi everyone,
A friend here in Australia on student Visa, also she qualifies for any of these skilled visa (190 or 491).
We are of the opinion of her assessing as a Electrical Engineering Technician ( with a doctored job description).Our concern is that, wont there be issue because when she applied for a student visa , she wrote in her statement of purpose that she worked as a Technical Sale representative.
Also another opinion is assessing as a Technical Sale rep with VETASSE if assessing as an Electrical Engineering Technician may cause issues. But the chances of getting an ITA is very limited compared to an EET.
We need advices.
Help a Sister
This is complicated sha
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by cdieli(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
There is a mix up with my Tax at my place of work. What's the implications if I don't add it.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by movicy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
good day to you all.

I need your advice on the following:

please, I am an Agricultural scientist (Agronomist) with 4 years pre-graduation work experience and a year Postgraduation work experience and M.sc In View.

I need you sincere advice to put me through In my Australian Visa application. how and where do I start from ?

thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
DJMJ:
@bellong
@tunlex

I am interested in knowing why you are choosing draftsperson over engineer for civil. The draftsperson occupation is sponsored by only NT prior to the end of last financial/migration year while civil engineering had few states sponsoring it.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kidsister13:
Good evening Elders.

Are you still in the QA role? How many years of experience do you have and which university did you finish from?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
cdieli:
There is a mix up with my Tax at my place of work. What's the implications if I don't add it.

If the CO insists that you produce it, you must because failure to provide it or a convincing reason not providing it may end in tears.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
movicy:
good day to you all.

I need your advice on the following:

please, I am an Agricultural scientist (Agronomist) with 4 years pre-graduation work experience and a year Postgraduation work experience and M.sc In View.

I need you sincere advice to put me through In my Australian Visa application. how and where do I start from ?

thank you.

Experience obtained pre-graduation does not count. Only post qualification experience is relevant in the scheme of skills assessment and Australian migration.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by movicy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
bellong:

Experience obtained pre-graduation does not count. Only post qualification experience is relevant in the scheme of skills assessment and Australian migration.

I graduated last year... what can I do ? does that mean I do not meet the requirements?

can some1 pls help me with the cost ??
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DJMJ(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
bellong:

I am interested in knowing why you are choosing draftsperson over engineer for civil. The draftsperson occupation is sponsored by only NT prior to the end of last financial/migration year while civil engineering had few states sponsoring it.
I learnt it is easier to get invitation by downgrading and if you use occupation that is not highly competitive.
Furthermore, I want to evade engineer Australia assessment, that CDR, I learnt no be beans.
And again I have HND and then a master from UK, so am not so sure about the accord I fall into, from what I checked online I still falls under Washington accord, but just want don't want to take chances.
@bellong
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by solidgoldluna: 2:57am On Dec 11, 2020
Waylesdowels:
Hi everyone,
We need advices.
Help a Sister

[b]In my opinion, if you already submit a statement of purpose to the DHA as a Technical Sales Representative and while you apply for skilled visa you amended your statement to Electrical Engineering Technician, the department might take as a fraudulent. it's quiet risky as you have already submitted the stament of purpose.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by solidgoldluna: 3:38am On Dec 11, 2020
Kidsister13:
Good evening Elders.

I think the first step is you should check the occupation list on the Department of Home Affairs, check if there is an occupation that relevant to your qualification and your experience. Looking from your qualification, i believe you might be eligible to apply for one of the working visa or the general skilled migration (189,190,491). But, I would suggest you have to check the current arrangement for working visa due to Covid-19, the processing time and the arrangement has been changing.

https://onederland.com.au/work-arrangement-temporary-visa-holders-covid-19/

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.