Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (803925 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by AbdulAkpan: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hello friends, my brother has a bachelor's degree in Economics and an HND in Business Administration.

He has six years banking experience, and has worked as an accountant in a local hotel.

Question is, can he apply for the accountant opportunity?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kadiens: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
ChisZom:
Alright. Thank you

In addition, remember to state your partner's refusal in form 80 and your application if it's requested
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
kadiens:
Hi guys! I have read through many pages (kudos to all who have been answering questions) but i am still skeptical about my eligibility even after filling the point calculator which came out as 80.
I have a BSc Accounting -2013 and I have worked as an Accountant for 6 years. My IELTS band is 8. I am single and 32 years of age. I have ICAN but this being a Nigerian certification, I am willing to go for CIMA if this will help with my assessment. Or will just my BSc and ICAN be sufficient? My fear is; fund is limited, so of course I would like to put it to best use. Thank you in anticipation.
Sincerely, chances are very slim for offshore accountants. Even accountants onshore at the moment are finding it hard to get a nomination.
I'm not one to discourage, but for now, I don't think Accountants outside Australia has a chance of being nominated except you are able to get up to 105 points for 189.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
ayoade777:
Good morning folks
pls am assessing agricultural Scientist with VETASSESS
and they requested for samples of scientific research reports
pls anyone with samples of what the research reports look like.
I think it should be reports of the researches you have done. There is no defined format
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
AbdulAkpan:
Hello friends, my brother has a bachelor's degree in Economics and an HND in Business Administration.

He has six years banking experience, and has worked as an accountant in a local hotel.

Question is, can he apply for the accountant opportunity?
I'm not sure he can without a degree in Accounting
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by eyeamdivine: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
A
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by eyesaswide: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
yungmin:

Sent

please can you help send to me too? PM
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by moscow30: 5:10am On Sep 02, 2021
Hello Bellong and Fam! Please, My Vetasses assessment expired, what does it take for renewal?
Secondly, which province or state is nominating Chemist for 190?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Xkoba: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2021
You ought to have renewed prior to the expiration.
moscow30:
Hello Bellong and Fam! Please, My Vetasses assessment expired, what does it take for renewal?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ananne: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Please is there a veterinary doctor that has undergone the process. I heard vets are in demand in Australia.

Secondly, does the person require a sill assessment done by the Australian vet body in Australia prior to filing he expression of interest form?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:18am On Sep 05, 2021
moscow30:

All the information you seek regarding assessment renewal is available on vetassess website. If you need any further clarification, email migrate@vetassess.com.au

Offshore nominations are currently on hold in most states, but if you want to check regularly, use www.anzscosearch.com
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:19am On Sep 05, 2021
ananne:
Please is there a veterinary doctor that has undergone the process. I heard vets are in demand in Australia.

Secondly, does the person require a sill assessment done by the Australian vet body in Australia prior to filing he expression of interest form?
I haven't seen any myself.

Yes, all applicants needs a skill assessment to lodge an Expression of interest.

Read the first few pages to understand the process.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Kaxy: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2021
I want to begin my Australia immigration journey. I have a bsc in biochemistry but I have been working as a business development manager. I have my ielts result. How do I start
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Kaxy: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=Kaxy post=105569554]I want to begin my Australia immigration journey. I have a bsc in biochemistry but I have been working as a business development manager. I have my ielts result. Where do I start from.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 3:40am On Sep 12, 2021
Kaxy:
I want to begin my Australia immigration journey. I have a bsc in biochemistry but I have been working as a business development manager. I have my ielts result. How do I start

Check the occupation list to see the occupation you can nominate.
Visit www.anzscosearch.com
You may need to register on the website to view the details below
On the top middle page click "Lists" (on a laptop/computer) or click the Hamburger sign (3 horizontal lines) to select "Lists" if you are using a mobile device
Go through the 3 lists MLTSSL, STSOL and ROL
Click any of the occupations that best relate to what you do.
When you click the occupation, scroll down to 'Anzsco code' and scroll to 'Tasks'
Check if the tasks relate to the occupation you have selected.
Revert here with occupation(s) you deem relate to what you do and we will take it up from there

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Flames000(m): 4:50am On Sep 12, 2021
I wish to initiate my Australia immigration Journey.
I have B.Sc and M.Sc degrees in Architecture. I have been practicing as an Architect.
How do I go about it?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Flames000(m): 4:54am On Sep 12, 2021
tunlex01:

Check the occupation list to see the occupation you can nominate.
Visit www.anzscosearch.com
You may need to register on the website to view the details below
On the top middle page click "Lists" (on a laptop/computer) or click the Hamburger sign (3 horizontal lines) to select "Lists" if you are using a mobile device
Go through the 3 lists MLTSSL, STSOL and ROL
Click any of the occupations that best relate to what you do.
When you click the occupation, scroll down to 'Anzsco code' and scroll to 'Tasks'
Check if the tasks relate to the occupation you have selected.
Revert here with occupation(s) you deem relate to what you do and we will take it up from there

I have done as directed here. The tasks relate to the occupation I currently do
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Flames000:

I have done as directed here. The tasks relate to the occupation I currently do
Visit the assessing authority website and read about the requirement to assess as an Architect
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Lewis070: 4:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Good morning everyone!
I want to begin my Australia immigration journey. I have a bsc in accounting but I have been working in a local hotel as a manager. I do not have english proficiency result yet .

Question:
Can I nominate motel manager since nominations of accountants offshore is not likely to be possible please advise me!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Segtobi(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2021
Good day everyone. Please, I need your advice. I've been getting some mails, and I need clarification on the steps to take.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by NHQGUY: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2021
This is an agent hustling for clients.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by nikkylad: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2021
Hello everyone,

Please I
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by nikkylad: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2021
Hello everyone,

Please I have an issue with my migration process via Vetassess. I recently applied for my transcript in Unilag. I included the address of Vetassess below:

VETASSESS
East Melbourne - Headquarters
Level 5, 478 Albert Street
East Melbourne Victoria 3002
Australia

They emailed later that the address is unacceptable. Has anyone experienced this because I don't understand Unilag again. My contact in Senate building said that the address doesn't look official which was why they rejected it. It's very confusing because I can't be the first Nigerian to send transcript to that address.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by cutepinkk: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hello,

This is the right address to use:

VETASSESS
GPO Box 2752
Melbourne Victoria 3001
Australia

Please also quote your reference number when sending your application

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by nikkylad: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Okay. I've mailed them the address, along with my ref number. Thank you for the prompt reply. I really appreciate it.

cutepinkk:
Hello,

This is the right address to use:

VETASSESS
GPO Box 2752
Melbourne Victoria 3001
Australia

Please also quote your reference number when sending your application
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Lewis070: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
nikkylad:
Hello everyone,

Please I have an issue with my migration process via Vetassess. I recently applied for my transcript in Unilag. I included the address of Vetassess below:

VETASSESS
East Melbourne - Headquarters
Level 5, 478 Albert Street
East Melbourne Victoria 3002
Australia

They emailed later that the address is unacceptable. Has anyone experienced this because I don't understand Unilag again. My contact in Senate building said that the address doesn't look official which was why they rejected it. It's very confusing because I can't be the first Nigerian to send transcript to that address.
just tell your contact to kindly Google the address and see what comes up!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by nikkylad: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
It has been resolved. Thank you @cutepinkk for the info.
Lewis070:
just tell your contact to kindly Google the address and see what comes up!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by cutepinkk: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
You're most welcome
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by donpaulo44(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Australia to open international border next month. That’s some good news
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by derommyvent: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
donpaulo44:
Australia to open international border next month. That’s some good news

Hmmmmmm. I really hope so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.