Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (802560 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by JAAN02: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2022
omounique:

You don't have pension or Tax clearance to support them?

Please I need your help and advice on how and which of the visa category we should apply for the SKILL ASSESSMENT and how to go about it.

Below is our profile:

MY WIFE:
Graduate: BSc Mass communication
Year of graduation : 2014
Nysc: 2015-2016

She has written the IELTS exam. Her score LSWR is 8.5, 7.5, 7, 7

MY SELF:

Course Bachelor in Engineering (Chemical Engineering), year of Graduation: 2012

6 months industrial Training: 2011

Nysc : 2013 - 2014

MSc (Gas refining and Petrochemical Engineering): 2014 - 2016

Profession: Process Engineer

Work experience: started work February 2018 as a Process Engineer.

I have written the IELTS exam. My score LSWR is 8.5, 7.5, 7, 7

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by JAAN02: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=tunlex01 post=114047662]

Please I need your help and advice on how and which of the visa category we should apply for the SKILL ASSESSMENT and how to go about it.

Below is our profile:

MY WIFE:

MY SELF:

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Brooke60(f): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good day all, please, as for the 'Skills Assessment', must that be done in Australia? I'm getting error messages about it.

I will appreciate a response please.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
FreshBoss007:

Thanks once again @tunlex, what are one's chances of a getting a visa without tax clearance, pension statement... is it compulsory or optional

Sorry for the disturbance but I'm a bit worried hence the questions
It’s compulsory in recent times, however you can give it a try as well to see if it will fly if you are sure you have a genuine application cos they will scrutinise the application
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Japkelly(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello am an Accountant Here in Nigeria and have a working experience for 8 years with my Masters Degree. I want to Migrate to Australia with Skill Visa... How do I go about it.
Is there any Whatapp Group? Am more active on that platform. This is a Project I have to focus for 2022/2023.
My what's app number is
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
JAAN02:
@bellong and @tunlex01, Good evening.

Below is our profile:

MY WIFE:

MY SELF:

Waiting for your response.

You didn’t state your spouse’s experience.

Visit www.anzscosearch.com
You may need to register on the website to view the details below
On the top middle page click "Lists" (on a laptop/computer) or click the Hamburger sign (3 horizontal lines) to select "Lists" if you are using a mobile device
Go through the 3 lists MLTSSL, STSOL and ROL
Click any of the occupations that best relate to what you do.
When you click the occupation, scroll down to 'Anzsco code' and scroll to 'Tasks'
Check if the tasks relate to the occupation you have selected.
Revert here with occupation(s) you deem relate to what you do and we will take it up from there
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
pedi:

Bro I hail you, abeg I was going through vetasses for my fiance assessment, she study hospitality management in polytechnic,and they Requirement for hospitality manager is a diploma which she has post ND and HND, and according to Australian standard her HND is regarded as advance diploma, my question now is do NYSC experience count and can we use her statement of account as evidence that she has been paid in that same role she chooses as hotlier? Pls your response will be appropriate or any person who can assist

It depends on the occupation you are assessing though.
Nysc should count but Nysc is usually 11 months and not 12 months
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
nel4k:
@tunlex01, can payslip and bank statement serve as proof of payment for EA?
No, you need pension or tax for EA. It’s a mandatory requirement
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Saynoomore:
I hope that MOD IELTS (General Test) is acceptable for this route? undecided
Yes. All forms of IELTS is allowed
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chinzzyy:
Hello everyone. Please i would like to know if i would get a positive assessment. I am 32, will be 33 in october, i studied chemistry education for both b.ed and m.ed from uni of abuja and uni of lagos respectively. My only work experience is as a primary school teacher. And i checked, primary school teaching is not on the list of skills except nominated by a state. Now the next best option for me is early childhood teacher, but the documents needed for the skills assessment emphasises that my education should emphasize the age of children i was trained for. Both of my degrees do not indicate which age of children i was trained for. How do i solve this issue please.
My other concern is that my degrees seems as if i was trained for seconday school teaching. But i don't have experience in this atall

It’s a bit difficult as chemistry is a secondary education course and not for a primary school.
To indicate the ages, you will have to provide your teaching practice documents or letter from your university indicating where you had your teaching practice.

You can also email AITSL to confirm just to double sure before committing to the process

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Brooke60:
Good day all, please, as for the 'Skills Assessment', must that be done in Australia? I'm getting error messages about it.

I will appreciate a response please.

What error messages?
Skill assessments are done by the assessing bodies based on the documents you provide online
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Japkelly:
Hello am an Accountant Here in Nigeria and have a working experience for 8 years with my Masters Degree. I want to Migrate to Australia with Skill Visa... How do I go about it.
Is there any Whatapp Group? Am more active on that platform. This is a Project I have to focus for 2022/2023.
My what's app number is

Accountant is a competitive occupation and hasn’t been nominated in about 3 years for offshore applicants.
Are you married? What does your spouse do?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by pedi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
tunlex01:

It depends on the occupation you are assessing though.
Nysc should count but Nysc is usually 11 months and not 12 months
Thanks for your response,her occupation I hospitality management
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
pedi:

Thanks for your response,her occupation I hospitality management

1 year experience can’t count as a manager. You need years of experience to be a manager
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by judisco2019: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
So my TRA assessment is out and I was confirmed for 8 years Electrical Engineering Technician. But my IELTS is very low. I actually scored 6.0 overall. Any hope for me of just to rewrite the IELTS
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Kannyman: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Congratulations

judisco2019:
So my TRA assessment is out and I was confirmed for 8 years Electrical Engineering Technician. But my IELTS is very low. I actually scored 6.0 overall. Any hope for me of just to rewrite the IELTS
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by izang87(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
judisco2019:
Congrats on your TRA assessment.
I think to improve on your points, you should rewrite the IELTS.

Please, I am about assessing with TRA. If you do not mind, I will need some clarification from you in filling of the employer template and othre stuff. I will get in touch via nairaland mail.

Thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Harbkol234(m): 7:21am On Jul 09, 2022
tunlex01:

You didn’t state your spouse’s experience.

Visit www.anzscosearch.com
You may need to register on the website to view the details below
On the top middle page click "Lists" (on a laptop/computer) or click the Hamburger sign (3 horizontal lines) to select "Lists" if you are using a mobile device
Go through the 3 lists MLTSSL, STSOL and ROL
Click any of the occupations that best relate to what you do.
When you click the occupation, scroll down to 'Anzsco code' and scroll to 'Tasks'
Check if the tasks relate to the occupation you have selected.
Revert here with occupation(s) you deem relate to what you do and we will take it up from there

Good day sir

I will be glad if I you can guide me on this topic,

Course: Quantity Surveying,

Year of Graduation: 2016

6 months industrial Training: 2014

Nysc : 2017 - 2018

Profession: Quantity Surveyor and Construction Manager

Work experience: April 2016 till date (6years)

I have written TOEFL (not sure if it will be accepted in place of IELTS) I scored 80.

Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Anosky: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hi everyone pls is the new occupation list out ? And how long does it take normally for vetasses reassessment as mine is taking about 20 weeks now
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Saynoomore: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Anosky:
Hi everyone pls is the new occupation list out ? And how long does it take normally for vetasses reassessment as mine is taking about 20 weeks now

I don't understand those guys. I sent them an ordinary email just to enquire about additional documents, but they have failed to reply. It's been almost a month now! I even copied the UK Office too, yet none answered.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by blazetitov: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dear FAM,

Is there any chance or opportunity for a risk analyst through this route? I have checked the list of the occupations and i can't find anything related to someone with banking experience.

I have 8 years experience as a risk analyst and an MBA as highest academic qualification.

Kindly advice.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 3:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Harbkol234:

Good day sir

I will be glad if I you can guide me on this topic,

Course: Quantity Surveying,

Year of Graduation: 2016

6 months industrial Training: 2014

Nysc : 2017 - 2018

Profession: Quantity Surveyor and Construction Manager

Work experience: April 2016 till date (6years)

I have written TOEFL (not sure if it will be accepted in place of IELTS) I scored 80.

Thanks
You should assess as a QS cos you may not get a positive assessment as a construction manager since you did not study a related degree in civil engineering or building. Visit AIQS website to read up their requirement for assessment
Do you have payslips, bank statement showing salary, tax/pension from 2016 till date?
I don’t think TOEFL has 80 points. Check the image below

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 3:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Anosky:
Not yet. Usually 3-5 months.
Give them a call to find out what’s happening
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 3:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Saynoomore:

I don't understand those guys. I sent them an ordinary email just to enquire about additional documents, but they have failed to reply. It's been almost a month now! I even copied the UK Office too, yet none answered.

UK office for Vetassess?
You haven’t got a response from Vetassess for a month? That’s strange
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 3:47am On Jul 12, 2022
blazetitov:
Dear FAM,

Is there any chance or opportunity for a risk analyst through this route? I have checked the list of the occupations and i can't find anything related to someone with banking experience.

I have 8 years experience as a risk analyst and an MBA as highest academic qualification.

Kindly advice.

Banking experience is a difficult one.
Your best bet is school, or through your spouse if their occupation is on the list or work visa by applying for jobs
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Saynoomore: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2022
tunlex01:

UK office for Vetassess?
You haven’t got a response from Vetassess for a month? That’s strange

Na so we see am o !

I wanted to know if I could send an old copy of undergraduate degree transcript (or notarized student copy) since ASUU & NASU has been on strike. I had all my postgraduate degrees outside Nigera and can easily apply online for those ones to be sent to VETASSES. My job started after my PhD and I dont think the undergraduate degree transcript should have much of an impact on the assessment, particularly as it was not the basis for my current employment and also unrelated to my current roles. But these guys didnt budge on giving a reply. It's shocking to say the least! undecided
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by obirep: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hi,
Please I need a little clarification.
As the main applicant, does my partner needs to run an assessment as well? Because, while going through the calculation, I could see an option for partner with competent English having 5points and also an option for a partner with required age limit, right English competency and nominated skill assessment with 10 points.

Your clarification on this will be appreciated.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by soulamanne(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
obirep:
Hi,
As the main applicant, does my partner needs to run an assessment as well? Because, while going through the calculation, I could see an option for partner with competent English having 5points and also an option for a partner with required age limit, right English competency and nominated skill assessment with 10 points.

it is not compulsory that your partner does skill assessment; it is just for an extra points if you are aiming for more additional points....tunlex01 will sure respond to you once he sees your enquiry
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Saynoomore:

Na so we see am o !

I wanted to know if I could send an old copy of undergraduate degree transcript (or notarized student copy) since ASUU & NASU has been on strike. I had all my postgraduate degrees outside Nigera and can easily apply online for those ones to be sent to VETASSES. My job started after my PhD and I dont think the undergraduate degree transcript should have much of an impact on the assessment, particularly as it was not the basis for my current employment and also unrelated to my current roles. But these guys didnt budge on giving a reply. It's shocking to say the least! undecided

Did you call or email migrate@vetassess.com.au?

That's the only official email address they have. I am just reading about UK office for the first time from you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 12:20am On Jul 13, 2022
obirep:
Hi,

It's not compulsory.
The partner 10 points was introduced again in 2019 when single applicants were automatically given 10 points. So to balance this for the married applicant, your spouse need to have a positive assessment and competent English.

Your spouse does not need to go for a skill assessment if you don't need the point. If extra 5 points will help in your nomination, go for it. Just ensure both of your occupations are on the same occupation list to claim that 5 points.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 12:20am On Jul 13, 2022
soulamanne:

it is not compulsory that your partner does skill assessment; it is just for an extra points if you are aiming for more additional points....tunlex01 will sure respond to you once he sees your enquiry
Correct
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by obirep: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2022
tunlex01:

It's not compulsory.
The partner 10 points was introduced again in 2019 when single applicants were automatically given 10 points. So to balance this for the married applicant, your spouse need to have a positive assessment and competent English.

Your spouse does not need to go for a skill assessment if you don't need the point. If extra 5 points will help in your nomination, go for it. Just ensure both of your occupations are on the same occupation list to claim that 5 points.

Thank you so much.
I really appreciate �

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.