Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (802588 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Hilderbrand: 4:13am On Sep 18, 2022
tunlex01:

Payment stage without sending transcript or uploading documents? Did you read the requirements on Vetassess website?
I uploaded all needed documentations as stated on the vetassess page. Promotion Letters, Payment proof, Marriage Cert, Passport and all the rest. Yet to pay but i want to know if my spouse will be called so she can be better prepared.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hilderbrand:

I uploaded all needed documentations as stated on the vetassess page. Promotion Letters, Payment proof, Marriage Cert, Passport and all the rest. Yet to pay but i want to know if my spouse will be called so she can be better prepared.

Okay.
Transcript first.
She may or may not be called. There is no formula for that.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by TefC1plug: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please guys, is there any known way to contact Australia immigration. I and my son did the biometrics here in Lagos for a visitors visa, my son's own still shows arrange biometrics, like his biometrics have not been done and its up to 3 weeks. Please how can i reach them

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Decentdave(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Please House ,I need someone to help me with a sample of career episode for fitter general abeg. I no one fill nonsense
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by nel4k(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Good afternoon House,

Please I want to pay for my EA assessment. Can anyone guide me please?. I don't have a dom account neither do I have credit/debit card for such international payments.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hilderbrand:

No one knows if VETASSES will call your spouse. It is the decision the CO in charge of the assessment makes independently. It is not everytime they call.
However, if they call, I don't think there should be anything to fear provided everything submitted is genuine.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
TefC1plug:
Please guys, is there any known way to contact Australia immigration. I and my son did the biometrics here in Lagos for a visitors visa, my son's own still shows arrange biometrics, like his biometrics have not been done and its up to 3 weeks. Please how can i reach them

It could be a system error. If it is not received,. You will be contacted by DHA.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Decentdave:
Please House ,I need someone to help me with a sample of career episode for fitter general abeg. I no one fill nonsense

Fitter general assessment is with TRA, CDR is not required. You should visit the TRA website to update yourself on what you need.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by JAAN02: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sorry for the late response.. we used Youtube... justt look out for the tricks and practice very well
Masterito:
Please how did you and your wife prepare for Ielts and score high? I am asking for a relative who has written 4times.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by JAAN02: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sorry for the late reply bro, had to work on my career episodes... we dont have much time our ielts is already 2 years.
Dec 22 to Mar 15? thats a long time o shocked shocked shocked I just paid yesterday. I paid for fast track services. Did you pay for fast track?
what stage are you at now? and which occupation?

soulamanne:

chief don't sleep on this profile o! on top of my head ,you have roughly 75 points(inclusive of 5 for spouse English and 15 for a 491 nomination).

get your skill assessment sorted out on time with EA. pay for fast track if you can especially if you intend applying for this 22-23 year that has not fully begun because of quota allocation. EA can be painfully slow (I paid Dec 22 ,2021 and got my result Mar 15,2022 though XMAS closure was a factor and had some back and forth with them)

I don't know how old your IETLS is but make it fast! this kind result no dey easy to get twice o...lol

All the best!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by adebayomi80: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Good day, please assist to evaluate me. I need multiple opinions
Bsc: computer sciences, olabisi onabanjo university
Work experience :
IT Help Desk officer-1year
Business Management consultant -2Years
Banking Operations (Teller, customer service, Fund transfer officer) -10years.
Kindly advice on the occupation i can select, type of visa, and the IELTS score i should be aiming at.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by soulamanne(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
JAAN02:
Sorry for the late reply bro, had to work on my career episodes... we dont have much time our ielts is already 2 years.
Dec 22 to Mar 15? thats a long time o shocked shocked shocked I just paid yesterday. I paid for fast track services. Did you pay for fast track?
what stage are you at now? and which occupation?

yeah I paid for fast track. Like I said there was XMAS break till like 7th of Jan this year then I had a lot of back and forth with them as per my Pension .In fact I appealed because my 10yrs exp was reduced to 7.final decision was in June.

my stage right now is stage hoping and praying to God to get invitation to apply. VIC,SA and WA in that order are where I am putting my faith.
VIC has been the one with a tiny light of hope as they have contacted most of us eligible that we will be considered for selection

Telecoms Engr
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mcslize: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hello Oga bellong, I sight you. You're highly welcome back sir. You abandoned us all these while o.

You've set some really good records (of attending to everyone questions, irrespective of their background, tribe, color, qualities) that had kept this thread to thrive to these days.

I respect your personality for the above.

Good to have you back healthy and strong. Once again, welcome back sir!

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bnimz(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mcslize:

Everything you need is here. But it's been recently locked. You need to request access.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BznTUgIfmjS6NHFmcVlyeFB5a2c?usp=sharing

So this is the reason for the sudden influx of access requests. I sha dey wonder.... cheesy
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mcslize:
Hello Oga bellong, I sight you. You're highly welcome back sir. You abandoned us all these while o.

You've set some really good records (of attending to everyone questions, irrespective of their background, tribe, color, qualities) that had kept this thread to thrive to these days.

I respect your personality for the above.

Good to have you back healthy and strong. Once again, welcome back sir!

Thanks bro, we thank God for life. Many waters have passed through the ocean but the Ocean is still vibrant.

Hope things are going well for you? You should be closer to being in Australia now I guess.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by JAAN02: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2022
Please how do I contact you? If you don’t mind, I have some questions. After you received your positive assessment, did you apply immediately? And you’re still waiting until now?

soulamanne:

yeah I paid for fast track. Like I said there was XMAS break till like 7th of Jan this year then I had a lot of back and forth with them as per my Pension .In fact I appealed because my 10yrs exp was reduced to 7.final decision was in June.

my stage right now is stage hoping and praying to God to get invitation to apply. VIC,SA and WA in that order are where I am putting my faith.
VIC has been the one with a tiny light of hope as they have contacted most of us eligible that we will be considered for selection

Telecoms Engr
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by adebayomi80: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
No one has picked this up. quote author=adebayomi80 post=116974763]Good day, please assist to evaluate me. I need multiple opinions
Work experience :
Kindly advice on the occupation i can select, type of visa, and the IELTS score i should be aiming at.
Thank you. [/quote]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mayo47(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2022

Course of Study
MSc Business Analytics - 2021
MSc Accounting & Finance - 2015
BSc Economics -2009

Awarding University(ies)
Manchester Metropolitan University
University of Salford
Babcock University

Job titles
Business Development Analyst, Strategy Consultant, Strategy & Insight Manager, Strategy & Data Analyst

Years of experience
9 years

Please help review
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mcslize: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
bellong:

Thanks bro, we thank God for life. Many waters have passed through the ocean but the Ocean is still vibrant.

Hope things are going well for you? You should be closer to being in Australia now I guess.

Glad to know that.

By the grace of God, we are pushing it gradually.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mcslize: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bnimz:

So this is the reason for the sudden influx of access requests. I sha dey wonder.... cheesy

Lol grin the request influx is much I guess? I never knew many persons will request it o. Hehehe I don put you for better serious work be that. Someone needed it, and I just dropped the link. So sorry for the flood of requests from persons.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by clairenova: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good day, Everyone. Thanks for the great job you're doing here @bellong, @toyosho, @tunlexo1 and all. You guys ROCK.
My questions:
1. Can I be assessed on pre-qualification basis as a writer for an M.A gotten in 2016 with work experience as an employee from 2012 till date? I'm gunning for the eight years mark as a writer.
2. I was paid cash, have payslips but no tax certificate or clearance. Will that suffice or do I have to get the tax certificate somehow?
3. My occupation doesn't have a specific code for creative writer, script writer on the site. The Journalist and other writers nec and print journalist code description is limiting and vague. How do I convince VETASSESS of my occupation code and description?
4. Pls can you add me to the telegram or WhatsApp group for Australian PR?
Thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
adebayomi80:
No one has picked this up. quote author=adebayomi80 post=116974763]Good day, please assist to evaluate me. I need multiple opinions
Work experience :
Thank you.
Sincerely I can’t see a pathway due to age and no relevant experience. You only have 1 year experience.
Your best option may be to try English test first and get 20 points in that.

What about your spouse?

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
mayo47:

Course of Study
MSc Business Analytics - 2021
MSc Accounting & Finance - 2015
BSc Economics -2009

Awarding University(ies)
Manchester Metropolitan University
University of Salford
Babcock University

Job titles
Business Development Analyst, Strategy Consultant, Strategy & Insight Manager, Strategy & Data Analyst

Years of experience
9 years

Please help review

Visit www.anzscosearch.com
You may need to register on the website to view the details below
Desktop:
1. Select ‘Lists’ at the top of the webpage.
2. Click 'Skilled Occupation List'
3. You will see about 500 occupations on the list.
4. Keep scrolling till you find occupation(s) that align to what you do.
5. Click the 6 digits ‘ANZSCO' code on the left. It will load the full page
6. Select 'ANZSCO' and scroll to tasks.
7. Check if the tasks relate to what you do.

Mobile
Click the hamburger icon (3 horizontal lines)
Select 'Lists' > 'Lists 2022-23' > Skilled Occupation List
Follow steps 3-7 above.

Revert here with the Anzsco code and occupation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
clairenova:
Good day, Everyone. Great to be here.
Pls I want to ask if payment is made immediately after documents are uploaded or one can save all documents on VETASSESS site before payment.
You have 30 days to make payment after creating an application on Vetassess portal. If payment is not made in 30 days, your profile will be deleted and you have to create another one and start all over

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by floboyza: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pls advise
Course of study: Business Informatics
Educational qualifications Bachelor of Commerce Business Informatics Awarded June 2017
Awarding University(ies) :University of South Africa
Job title(s) :UI/UX Designer
Years of experience 9 years

Can I assess me qualification with vetassess?
I also have a question if my degree qualification is different from work experience title is that an issue with vetassess?

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ibrotee0: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please Someone help review, tunlex01 Please can you check?

MINE

Course of Study

B. Eng Civil Engineering - 2015

Awarding University(ies)
Kano University of Science and Technology

Job titles
Project Planner, Planning Engineer, Senior Planning Officer, Project controller

Years of experience
6 years

My wife

Course of Study

B. sc statistics - 2012
MSc biostatistics - 2017
Msc statistics - 2019

Awarding University(ies)
Kano University of Science and Technology, 2012
Near East University - 2017
Ahmadu Bello university Zaria- 2019

Job titles
Assistant Lecturer, and Promoted to Lecturer II

Years of experience
6 years

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
ibrotee0:

MINE

Course of Study

Awarding University(ies)

Job titles

Years of experience
6 years

My wife

Course of Study

B. sc statistics - 2012
MSc biostatistics - 2017
Msc statistics - 2019

Awarding University(ies)

Job titles

Years of experience
6 years

What you need to do is read the first three pages of the thread and you are good.

You can be the principal applicant while your spouse can add points by writing English test.
Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by cooooooks(m): 3:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Was she doing IELTS practice tests with real life conditions??

Are you doing the IELTS academic or general?

There is a free IELTS program (series of 4 courses) on futurelearn.com or Google "Future Learn IELTS".

Please take a gradual 2 to 6 months to study for the IELTS. Doing a full life practice test once to thrice a week. The aim is to be getting 6.5 minimum on the the practice tests.

If after all these, she's still getting below 6, then it's nervousness.

Saynoomore:
Hi house.

My spouse wrote IELTS again, abut had SLWR: 8,7,7,5.5.

I need her to have at least 6 in all to qualify for Competent speaker, but she's finding it difficult. One component is always less than 6.

How else can I get additional points should I decide not to gain points from her. We don't want to keep wasting money on IELTS. I'm currently on 70 points (minus nomination) waiting for VETASSESS. I fear that in the next 7 months, I will lose 10 points to age... bringing my score to 60. It would have been nice to have that 5 points from her to remain relevant in the pool. ..even after my next birthday. Please advise!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by cooooooks(m): 3:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Could you explain this Nigerian university ranking? Where is it done and is there a list, link?

tunlex01:

Unn is a tier 2 university and as a result, you can’t assess for a level 1 occupation like economist
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2022
ibrotee0:

MINE

Course of Study

Awarding University(ies)

Job titles

Years of experience
6 years

My wife

Course of Study

B. sc statistics - 2012
MSc biostatistics - 2017
Msc statistics - 2019

Awarding University(ies)

Job titles

Years of experience
6 years

Either of you can be the primary applicant.

Your spouse will assess as a university lecturer but for you, you have to check the occupation list.

Visit www.anzscosearch.com
You may need to register on the website to view the details below
Desktop:
1. Select ‘Lists’ at the top of the webpage.
2. Click 'Skilled Occupation List'
3. You will see about 500 occupations on the list.
4. Keep scrolling till you find occupation(s) that align to what you do.
5. Click the 6 digits ‘ANZSCO' code on the left. It will load the full page
6. Select 'ANZSCO' and scroll to tasks.
7. Check if the tasks relate to what you do.

Mobile
Click the hamburger icon (3 horizontal lines)
Select 'Lists' > 'Lists 2022-23' > Skilled Occupation List
Follow steps 3-7 above.

Revert here with the occupations and Anzsco code
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2022
cooooooks:
Could you explain this Nigerian university ranking? Where is it done and is there a list, link?

Assessing bodies rank universities across the world.
As at the last time I checked and based on assessment result, Nigerian education profile has not been updated since August 2013.
So only UI, FUTA, Unilag, OAU are tier 1 Uni which means a 4 year course are regarded as Bachelors degree.
For other universities, only 5 year course are regarded as Bachelors degree, while 4 years courses are associate degree.
You need a bAchelors degree to assess for a level 1 occupation.
Although this is not peculiar for ALL the assessing bodies. Some overlook this classification
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by joshmov(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kinboe:
If you have any questions about the Engineers Australia process or getting through your CDR very well, please ask me.

I did mine and it came out very well with full work experience given to me. I would be glad to help someone else with advise on it.
Good day sir, please i got message from my Assessor to provide secondary document (Delta State Tax document) for my Relevant Skilled Employment assessment for the entire period of my employment. The tax clearance certificate I got from Delta State government is showing that my source of income is self employed, though its bearing my organisation name. Can I go ahead to submit that to Engineers Australia? Please I will appreciate your input

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening

Viewing this topic: u3fine(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.