Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (804038 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by olatorich(m): 6:33am On Oct 24, 2022
I have a 5 year BSc. degree.
ajayidebo:
What you need to do is check if your have the accessor's requirements for your occupation. Graphics Design is a skill level 1 occupation. You would need BSc in Art & Design or related courses from OAU, UI, Unilag and Futa. Or have a 5 year degree from any other universities in Nigeria.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by donpaulo44(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2022
Please I need help. I’ve been waiting for visa 489 since 2019 with my status saying “received” without any CO contact. I’ve ran out of patience and want to withdraw the application and apply for 482 subsequent entrant as I married just this year and my wife happens to be on 482 Labour agreement. Is this move a good one ? Note; I wasn’t going to let DHA find out that I got married. Should I go ahead or continue waiting for this 489 that I don’t know when it’ll come.

Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Decentdave(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
@ bellong and Tunlex...I have a concern o,and I need ur help..am gathering all my documents for TRA as I have already started the process..the only issue now is my tax clearance.i am evaluating for 5yrs,but my tax clearance certificate available is only for 3yrs .This is so because Lagos state currently can only provide tax clearance certificate for only 3yrs ,I want to ask if it can fly
Note:the rest documents are intact
Payslip:5yrs
Pension statement:5yrs available
Bank statement:5yrs available
Tax clearance:3yrs
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
EngrKemp:

*Bsc: Engineering.. not first class or upper oo

*Advanced Diploma : Distinction.

*IIW- int'l institute of welding (Diploma)
This is an international Certification.
*AutoCAD Certification

Work experience: Oil and Marine as Engineer, welding and fabrication supervisor
And QA/QC-Materials Engineering.

Pls Op kindly advice how one with these can proceed his application and successful get into oz

The first step is to read the thread from the start. Then check the occupation list to look for an occupation that fits or closely align with your experience.

Once you identify an occupation, visit the assessing authority's website to read requirements for assessment. Then you are good to go.

If you read and follow the instructions on the thread, you will likely not have any difficulties following through.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Decentdave:
@ bellong and Tunlex...I have a concern o,and I need ur help..am gathering all my documents for TRA as I have already started the process..the only issue now is my tax clearance.i am evaluating for 5yrs,but my tax clearance certificate available is only for 3yrs .This is so because Lagos state currently can only provide tax clearance certificate for only 3yrs ,I want to ask if it can fly
Note:the rest documents are intact
Payslip:5yrs
Pension statement:5yrs available
Bank statement:5yrs available
Tax clearance:3yrs

You are good to go. You already have a third party document (bank statement and pension). The tax certificate is an icing on the cake not an absolute requirement once you have one of the third party. The tax certificate only settles all doubt.

Goodluck mate...

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Decentdave(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2022
bellong:

You are good to go. You already have a third party document (bank statement and pension). The tax certificate is an icing on the cake not an absolute requirement once you have one of the third party. The tax certificate only settles all doubt.

Goodluck mate...
THanKs bellong,I appreciate
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by donforeign: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2022
Which cheap ticket can I buy for someone coming next month end and then leave 2weeks time in December... Need your help pls..
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yousee(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Please when paying for the assessment on EA, which is it?
1. Standard competency demonstration report OR
2. Competency demonstration report plus
relevant skilled employment ASSESSMENT.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Hilderbrand: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2022
yousee:

Thanks
If you are in Naija..
Option 1 probably if you are not considering migration to Australia.
Option 2 if you wanna migrate to Australia.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
donpaulo44:
Please I need help. I’ve been waiting for visa 489 since 2019 with my status saying “received” without any CO contact. I’ve ran out of patience and want to withdraw the application and apply for 482 subsequent entrant as I married just this year and my wife happens to be on 482 Labour agreement. Is this move a good one ? Note; I wasn’t going to let DHA find out that I got married. Should I go ahead or continue waiting for this 489 that I don’t know when it’ll come.

Thanks
It's not a good option. 489 is better than 482 as the former has a pathway to PR.
COs have been contacting 489 applicants in recent times for medicals and new PCC. You will be contacted.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
yousee:

Thanks

1. If you are not claiming any experience

2. If you are also assessing experience

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Shenaniganzzz: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
bellong:

1. If you are not claiming any experience

2. If you are also assessing experience

Hi Bellong, Tunlex and everyone

Has anyone lodged an interest in a particular state in Australia? Does anyone know how long it takes to get a reply from the state?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Voice234: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2022
Hello house, i got ITA and i am currently submitting my documents, i have evidence of all my job experience apart from NYSC, if my NYSC year is removed, i still have reasonable experience. will it hurt submitting without evidence of my NYSC though it was listed as part of my EOI.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by prettyirene: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2022
Dear all, good morning and thanks for all thr effort. please i need your advice... i just did an immigration assessment for Australian immigration.
And i paid with my card which reflected on my salary account as immigration Australia
Do you think it will affect my application for visit visa. Will they think i am trying to run away.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by prettyirene: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
@bellong I sent you a message. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Voice234: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
Voice234:
Hello house, i got ITA and i am currently submitting my documents, i have evidence of all my job experience apart from NYSC, if my NYSC year is removed, i still have reasonable experience. will it hurt submitting without evidence of my NYSC though it was listed as part of my EOI.

@bellong and @tunlex any response please ?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Voice234:

@bellong and @tunlex any response please ?

How many years of experience do you have? How many points were you invited with and how many experience points does that include?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Shenaniganzzz:

Hi Bellong, Tunlex and everyone

Has anyone lodged an interest in a particular state in Australia? Does anyone know how long it takes to get a reply from the state?
There is no timeline per se. Some have gotten it in few days (with reasonable excuse) while standard were 3-6 weeks. Also, it varies from state to state
Have you got a pre-invite and applied for a nomination?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
prettyirene:
Dear all, good morning and thanks for all thr effort. please i need your advice... i just did an immigration assessment for Australian immigration.
And i paid with my card which reflected on my salary account as immigration Australia
Do you think it will affect my application for visit visa. Will they think i am trying to run away.
No it shouldnt
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Shenaniganzzz: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
tunlex01:

There is no timeline per se. Some have gotten it in few days (with reasonable excuse) while standard were 3-6 weeks. Also, it varies from state to state
Have you got a pre-invite and applied for a nomination?

Thank you for your reply. I wasn’t invited to apply I just did a registration of interest with SA. I’ve also done an EOI for 190. This was what I used to lodge my ROI application
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Voice234: 6:35am On Nov 02, 2022
bellong:

How many years of experience do you have? How many points were you invited with and how many experience points does that include?

Inclusive of NYSC I have 7years of experience. I was invited with 70points and it includes 10points for experience
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2022
Voice234:

Inclusive of NYSC I have 7years of experience. I was invited with 70points and it includes 10points for experience

Since you will still have same points without the NYSC experience, there is nothing to worry about. There would have been a problem if your points will reduce without it.

For the benefit of those reading, any experience you are sure you cannot get evidence for, tick not relevant in the appropriate box to it rather than create issue that shouldn't arise.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yungmin: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2022
Please, at what point is the visa fee paid?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chibjohn(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Voice234:

Congratulations bro. Please I am a mechanical engineer with 7+ years of experience. Please I need guidance on that skills assessment. I will send you a mail. Please reply.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by madapcmod: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Please which exam centre in Nigeria conducts PTE and how can I get materials
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by donpaulo44(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hello Tunlex, Bellong

I just realized that the reason why my visa 489 application has remained stagnant is because Home Affairs sent a mail to my employers to verify my employment since January 2020 and they didn’t reply this message till today. It is now over 2 years and I’m just finding out today. I am heartbroken and confused on what next to do. Please I have attached the mail and will appreciate your advices

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
donpaulo44:
Hello Tunlex, Bellong

I just realized that the reason why my visa 489 application has remained stagnant is because Home Affairs sent a mail to my employers to verify my employment since January 2020 and they didn’t reply this message till today. It is now over 2 years and I’m just finding out today. I am heartbroken and confused on what next to do. Please I have attached the mail and will appreciate your advices

They can still respond.
Chai, it’s well with your organisation.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2022
donpaulo44:
Hello Tunlex, Bellong

They should respond with an apology and state it was skipped.

It is not too late. The CO should have sent a reminder or follow up with a call, maybe they ignored the reminder email too.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by donpaulo44(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
bellong:

They should respond with an apology and state it was skipped.

It is not too late. The CO should have sent a reminder or follow up with a call, maybe they ignored the reminder email too.
tunlex01:

They can still respond.
Chai, it’s well with your organisation.

Thanks I appreciate
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Pearlyfaze: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2022
Good morning bosses, please who knows how Nurses migrate to Australia via study. I need the estimated cost breakdown for a family of four. For a one year program.
T for thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

Viewing this topic: standfit007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.