Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (804477 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by madapcmod: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Please can I use my master's project for my CDR even though I'm not declaring M.Eng as my highest degree (since it will affect my years of experience). Just want to use 5yrs course B.Eng degree.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kontrieman: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Good day, Bellong and other leaders in the house,

I am done filling in the necessary information on the VETASSESS portal, but I am having challenges making the required payments for the skill assessment. Please, kindly, guide me on how to make payment from Nigeria.

I have been reliably informed that I can not use my Nigeria master card to do such payment, and barter shut down their virtual dollar card service recently.

Please, how do I go about making payment? Guide me
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ajayidebo: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Get a domiciliary account and card from your bank. Fund the account with usd and make your payment.

Other option is to find someone that can help you with the payment. You're better off having a domiciliary account in your name anyway.

kontrieman:

I am done filling in the necessary information on the VETASSESS portal, but I am having challenges making the required payments for the skill assessment. Please, kindly, guide me on how to make payment from Nigeria.

I have been reliably informed that I can not use my Nigeria master card to do such payment, and barter shut down their virtual dollar card service recently.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kontrieman: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
ajayidebo:
Get a domiciliary account and card from your bank. Fund the account with usd and make your payment.

Other option is to find someone that can help you with the payment. You're better off having a domiciliary account in your name anyway.

Thank you

Please, does domiciliary account also have spending limits or it doesn’t?

Does it matter if the domiciliary account I use is not in my name?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by FreshBoss007: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
kontrieman:

Thank you

This has it's own bottlenecks, getting someone to pay is better maybe a bank person or someone overseas

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by felixzo1(m): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2022
kontrieman:

Thank you

you can open a Dom account and get a dollar card. although this will take time and I feel you may not have the time to wait that long. with a Dom account, you can deposit dollar in your dom account and transfer into your card account (internet banking or normal funds transfer in the banking hall) once funds are in your card account you can pay anything online .limit $5000 quarterly
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ajayidebo: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2022
You'll have to contact the bank for their spending limit. Some have as high as $10k for online/pos transactions.

It doesn't matter.

kontrieman:

Thank you

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dinma27: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2022
Please who knows how I can get the polio vaccination certificate for an infant and n adult
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by OAOA: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Putting your location would help you get your response faster, however, I'd advise you go to your State's Ministry of Health Office. Some certified hospitals or clinics administer it too

Dinma27:
Please who knows how I can get the polio vaccination certificate for an infant and n adult
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ajayidebo: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Search Google for Port Health center and find the one nearest to you. For the child, go with his/her immunisation card.

Dinma27:
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by EngnrAkande: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
I accept
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by EngnrAkande: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hello, please do we have any DIY Australia PR telegram or watshap group.

Please add me if you are on one 0813 341 6783
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by EngnrAkande: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
What your view
Hello, Leaders
Please I am a graduate of Food Engineering, Lautech
Work experience:
NYSC in a food industry -1year
Post nysc -3years 7month experience as a food technologist. Please is it compulsory I get payslips because I can't lay hand on those slips again but I can get bank statements and pension. Will that be enough to proof experience or I must get payslips.

Also how can I claim the nysc year experience to make 3years after deduction or I should wait till post nysc clock 4years.
Please guide me
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Anosky: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Please is there an australian whatsap group? admin kindly send a message so i sedn you my number to add me.thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 1:33am On Nov 13, 2022
madapcmod:
Please can I use my master's project for my CDR even though I'm not declaring M.Eng as my highest degree (since it will affect my years of experience). Just want to use 5yrs course B.Eng degree.
Not sure how that will work.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 1:34am On Nov 13, 2022
kontrieman:

Look for someone in Australia to help pay on your behalf.
You can also reach out
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 1:36am On Nov 13, 2022
EngnrAkande:
Hello, please do we have any DIY Australia PR telegram or watshap group.

Please add me if you are on one 0813 341 6783
Anosky:
Please is there an australian whatsap group? admin kindly send a message so i sedn you my number to add me.thanks.

Send an email

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by EngnrAkande: 4:17am On Nov 13, 2022
Boss, Tunlex01
I have sent a mail and followed you. Thanks I will be expecting your reply
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by engrlarex(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2022
tunlex01:

Send an email

Can you help with the link
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dinma27: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
ajayidebo:
Search Google for Port Health center and find the one nearest to you. For the child, go with his/her immunisation card.

Thank you. I got vaccinated today with my infant at Port health Lagos. I was charged 2800 per head
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dinma27: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
OAOA:
Putting your location would help you get your response faster, however, I'd advise you go to your State's Ministry of Health Office. Some certified hospitals or clinics administer it too

Thank you. I got it today at the Port health in Lagos. They said they have presence all round the Country, and for Lagos, it can be gotten at Tincan Island, Apapa asides from Ikeja
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ajayidebo: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
You're welcome

Please check online to be sure they've uploaded for verification.

yellowcardnigeria.com

Dinma27:

Thank you. I got vaccinated today with my infant at Port health Lagos. I was charged 2800 per head
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Jayboi(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
I'm a graduate of elect elect with 9 yrs experience. I just did my ielts and had 6.5/7.5/8/8. Tho married, can I claim single and then is there hope if I apply for the regional nomination pathway?
@Tunlex @Bellong
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Smile4mee01: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jayboi:
I'm a graduate of elect elect with 9 yrs experience. I just did my ielts and had 6.5/7.5/8/8. Tho married, can I claim single and then is there hope if I apply for the regional nomination pathway?
@Tunlex @Bellong

I'm also seeking PR here in Australia. I think claiming single may be counterproductive because the pathway to getting PR for your wife later is a long thing.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Jayboi(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Smile4mee01:

I'm also seeking PR here in Australia. I think claiming single may be counterproductive because the pathway to getting PR for your wife later is a long thing.
To be honest, my wife is not ready to sit down and study any ielts. And I believe it will reduce the points. U mean the PR path for her and my kid will be an issue.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jayboi:
@Tunlex @Bellong

You can apply for assessment with EA with that score but re-writing another one will help boost your score and you may be able to get nomination. Getting nomination with any score lower than proficient as an Engineer may be a tall order

You cannot claim single if you are married. If DHA eventually finds out, your visa will be refused or cancelled. Also, you may be excluded from any Australian visa application between 3-10 years and you may not be able to get visa from other countries Australia share reports with.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jayboi:

To be honest, my wife is not ready to sit down and study any ielts. And I believe it will reduce the points. U mean the PR path for her and my kid will be an issue.
That means she is enjoying Nigeria

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Jayboi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
tunlex01:

You can apply for assessment with EA with that score but re-writing another one will help boost your score and you may be able to get nomination. Getting nomination with any score lower than proficient as an Engineer may be a tall order

You cannot claim single if you are married. If DHA eventually finds out, your visa will be refused or cancelled. Also, you may be excluded from any Australian visa application between 3-10 years and you may not be able to get visa from other countries Australia share reports with.
Thanks for ur response.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dinma27: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
ajayidebo:
You're welcome

Please check online to be sure they've uploaded for verification.

yellowcardnigeria.com

Yes I did yesterday, all uploaded. Thanks again
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Saynoomore: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
I got an Additional Document Request for my Undergraduate transcript from VETASSES.

I hope I won't have to wait for another 10 weeks after supplying the document?. undecided
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Jokezzy: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2022
I wish to know if it's possible to claim years of experience if the company you worked is no longer existing but you have only some few payslips to show u worked with the company. I can't find my contract and all effort made is unproductive.

How do I go about it. I need the maximum point on experience.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mcslize: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Jayboi:
@Tunlex @Bellong

My little advice: Follow due process. You don't want anything that will later cost you your Australia relocation and still land you 10 years ban at the end.

Go ahead with your assessment with that IELTS score above. You don't need your wife to scale through. Include her along with your kid(s) if any. Your 9 yrs experience is enough to scale through.

But what you should do is plan to write PTE order than IELTS to aim at superior scores. You have more chance to get superior score with PTE than IELTS. Your years of experience scores with your superior English score should be enough to get you ITA. This is just the surest way.

Don't bypass the process and make sure you include your family in your application even with or without your wife contribution or claiming partner points. She is a dependant. If she doesn't want to write English to claim 5 points, no problem. Just ensure to rewrite PTE after your assessment so as to get 20 points ( superior scores). First, go ahead with your assessment with your IELTS while making plans to write PTE.

You're good to go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.