Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,240 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Help Needed Concerning Restitution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Needed Concerning Restitution (15025 Views)

The Importance Of Restitution In Believer's Life. / Is Repentance Without Restitution Enough? / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Concerning Restitution by whisperingbird(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
I did my ssce exam in 2016, the officers incharge told us to pay 2k in order to claim our calculator but I refused at first when I heard that it was for runs. I later paid when they refuse to give us calculator and we science students are the first to do practicals.
On the way, I collected a few answers to some questions I didn't know and since then I do feel bad. please what restitution advice can you give?

mods please help me to move it to FrontPage

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by akum78: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by oshe11: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
I'm speechless......

Like I'm even confused because I don't know what You did wrongcheesy

I feel bad because this made me feel like a SINNER

FORGIVE ME LORD

14 Likes

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by kfrosh: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mr move on with your life. No restitution can ever change whatever had happened in the past. Ask for forgiveness from God and move on with your life if you are really so spiritual like.........

Don't tell me you intend to go meet WAEC to nullify your result. Don't be dumb bro.

26 Likes

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Biglittlelois(f): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Restitution is a sin that can be corrected, there are some you cant change, so you ask God for forgiveness and move on, but since you are disturbed about it, write another without cheating before burning or disposing the one with you.

But for me asking for forgiveness sincerely cleanses all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by oshe11: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
I'm still SPEECHLESS lipsrsealed

****Modified

Confess your sins genuinely, pray about it and be set free

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by CarlosTheJackal: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
I can imagine the kind of life you are setting up for yourself maybe because of your age and also you are still learning the ropes of life.

Life is never fair and I can tell you that you will still make a lot of restitution in days to come.

You will Cheat not because you want to but because that's just the only thing to do in order to get past that course that is giving you headache. The way you cheat might differ from what chronic Cheats do.

You will Lie, you will do do this when what stops you from getting that dream job is to just tell that miniscule lie that will be on the border of Truth

You will cross the Line , You will allow your faith to get blurred along the way because sometimes you need to be wise as a serpent and cunning like the fox

You will doubt your faith, this one is relative because situations might not give rise but if it does and you see those you profess same faith acting the other way and still have an upward trajectory you will question yours.

These are not bad advice but these are real life situations you will face. I cheated in my WAEC back in those days and do i have remorse today, Yes i do because the questions look very simple today but then it was the only thing i had to do to get to my happy today and all those have been overtaken by events

16 Likes

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by donpata(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Go and register neco then. Well, on a more serious note, confession and genuine repentance is the most important thing here. If u had taken something which is returnable, i would say restitute. But right now, the only restitution u need to do is to resolve in ur heart to never do what u did again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by mrsuccessful(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hahahaha sorry make I laff first

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please, ask your god for forgiveness and stop troubling yourself. What choice did you have?

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Meeloreh(f): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
You don enter school?
You can still do another and pass fair and square . It's just 2 yrs back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by davidodiba(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Confess your sins to God in heaven and move on. He will pardon you everyday.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Appliedmaths(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Old things are passed away, go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by adonisgold: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Go and tear the certificate, then burn the pieces, and drink the ashes!

9 Likes

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by DIYhackers: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Return your result and resit for the exam.

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by CarlosTheJackal: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
whisperingbird:
I did my ssce exam in 2016, the officers incharge told us to pay 2k in order to claim our calculator but I refused at first when I heard that it was for runs. I later paid when they refuse to give us calculator and we science students are the first to do practicals.
On the way, I collected a few answers to some questions I didn't know and since then I do feel bad. please what restitution advice can you give?

mods please help me to move it to FrontPage
Don't get yourself all worked up. you will still do things you didn't intend to do because to get to the top you need to be cunning, strong, vicious and also tell a white lie

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Badgers14: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pray to God and ask for forgiveness, then move on with your life and sin no more.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Timothy3113(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
there is no restitution in the new testament,

If God has forgiven you, old things have passed away, if your want to restitute, let your spirit direct you.

1 John 1:8-10
If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves
and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he
is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and
purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we
have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his
word is not in us.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by HMZi: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Just live a honest life.That should do
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by excober080(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tear it and seat for another exam
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by DIYhackers: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
kfrosh:
Mr move on with your life. No restitution can ever change whatever had happened in the past. Ask for forgiveness from God and move on with your life if you are really so spiritual like.........

Don't tell me you intend to go meet WAEC to nullify your result. Don't be dumb bro.
The bolded is exactly what he should do. That's the law of restitution.

And restitution is different from forgiveness of sin.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Idrismusty97(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oh boy, You won't make heaven at this rate. You need to tear your certificate, write a new one along with JAMB cause if not for the WAEC you wouldn't have gotten admission in the first place. You need to start all over. But of course if you don't want to go through all these stress again just fine one pastor, Confess your sins and start paying tithes and offerings. That will nullify God's anger. If you are already paying tithes i see no reason why you should be worried, The pasto..sorry God will forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
sad
Re write the exam.

Just kidding, look for some students and pass on any little positive knowledge you have onto them.

If you are not satisfied, buy Akara and share for the kids in your street. grin
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by solochris(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
I'm speechless......

Like I'm even confused because I don't know what You did wrongcheesy

I feel bad because this made me feel like a SINNER

FORGIVE ME LORD

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by asawanathegreat(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Just go for full confession and u shall be set free.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by FUCKU: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
This one don enter for us B912ERRCWWPEQW-2083990. na so. Thank God! new code for next week: 726B6V5. if fit change anyone wey wan do u anyhow. Goodluck

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by chloride6: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
What you need to do is to write a letter to WAEC declaring that you cheated and that the certificate should be withdrawn. By doing this you will reduce the number of job seekers in the country.

How you choose to ruin your life is none of my business. But at least we should be able to benefit from it.

This attitude will get you nowhere.

5 Likes

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by lonelydora: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ecclesiastics 10:10 part B reads.....Wisdom is profitable to direct.

You remember Abraham lied to save life? Just pray for forgiveness and move on with your life.

Apply wisdom. Don't be so stupid to meet WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by bomasek(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sit for GCE and ensure u prepare well for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? / Were Kangaroos On Noahs Ark? / Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.