Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809199 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by nonso686: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
NokiaN8:
one house.. unity... is needed..stop!... stop!! peace.. fellow officers, be pacient... soonest the list will be out.. but please note 4650.. in total for all rank of intake
But why would they reduce the number from 6k to 4650?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
RalphFortune:
[quote author=baddest04
Why are you so bent on dragging one's name to the mud. I dunno read any fraudulent act in that thread you shared above. Let's stop attacking this dude without much evidence as 90% of what we read and write here is purely based on speculations as no one is sure what's going on in the Main Office. Until then, let's relax and reduce much pressure on another

No one is dragging his name to the mud... I hv made comfirmation from a frnd in kaduna and osun command....dey said noting of such happen on dat said date britishcoin posted......wat his tryin to do is....applicant shd see him as if he can assist....i do folo him on various thread....few applicant are now apealing to him To contact dem on emails....

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by nonso686: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=damiBJ post=70874892][/quote]But there was POP in prisons Training College here in Lagos last month.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Britishcoins(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
nonso686:
But there was POP in prisons Training College here in Lagos last month.
Don't mind those THOMAS IN FORUM, they are blind and cannot see anything outside their various Huts
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
nonso686:

It was course training....and its not new to every military and para military agencies. cOurse training!!!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mimick(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
Wow. I just confirmed pop that took place in Lagos, rivers, and Kaduna.it was NPS officers who passed out from course. So I don't see reason britishcoin wants to create attention by extorting money from people. Pls desist from all dis your criminality bcoz it won't work here. All eyes on you here. Any attempt you take we will makesure will resist it. OK. Good day.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Britishcoins(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
mimick:
Wow. I just confirmed pop that took place in Lagos, rivers, and Kaduna.it was NPS officers who passed out from course. So I don't see reason britishcoin wants to create attention by extorting money from people. Pls desist from all dis your criminality bcoz it won't work here. All eyes on you here. Any attempt you take we will makesure will resist it. OK. Good day.

mimick:

Mumu, you see why I said you don't see beyond ur nostril, now you heard that there was actually POP on 17th August. Where are those zombies saying that I forged the invitation card?
And you this slowpoke can you quote me were I said the pictures are for the current recruitment we have been waiting....
I have just concluded that you are jobless but my advice for you is to get something legitimate business doing because even NSCDC will not collect u from for a driver until you tell me where I wanted to scam ur relatives.
Funny it sounds you that claimed to have source it is today you are hearing news that happened since 17th of August.
See what Buhari has caused even those who are supposed to be farming crops in their villages are here in Nairaland waiting for federal jobs...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Britishcoins:

Mumu, you see why I said you don't see beyond ur nostril, now you heard that there was actually POP on 17th August. Where are those zombies saying that I forged the invitation card?
And you this slowpoke can you quote me were I said the pictures are for the current recruitment we have been waiting....
I have just concluded that you are jobless but my advice for you is to get something legitimate business doing because even NSCDC will not collect u from for a driver until you tell me where I wanted to scam ur relatives.
Funny it sounds you that claimed to have source it is today you are hearing news that happened since 17th of August.
See what Buhari has caused even those who are supposed to be farming crops in their villages are here in Nairaland waiting for federal jobs...

Dat impression u are tryin to creat..so pple can reach out to u for assistance wnt work....i will make sure i defeat any of ur effort to scam applicant.
dos applicamt dat said u shd reach out to dem....ur antics wnt work...cos i will expose u.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by RalphFortune(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=nonso686
Welcome bro. It's been a while we heard from you.

I also heard that Senior Staff are planning their own 6months Promotion course while the Junior officer wjll go for their 3months own respectively. Is it through that it is after their promotion courses there and then fresh intakes can enter camp
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jpkolax(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=damiBJ post=70878357]
I would advise you all to stop the insult. Only God knows who and who will be gainfully employed by NPS. Weather you have connection or not, if you were destined to have the job you will.
I would also advise we should be patient and have ourselves doing something meaningful just like Britishcoin have stated.
Lastly if anyone get scammed in the buhari regime then I think he or she need to visit Lagos to get some sense. Don't be fooled. If anyone would help you he/she wouldn't ask for money.
What will be will be.........
Stay connected to Christ, the solid rock. Peace

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by nonso686: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
RalphFortune:
[quote author=nonso686
Welcome bro. It's been a while we heard from you.

I also heard that Senior Staff are planning their own 6months Promotion course while the Junior officer wjll go for their 3months own respectively. Is it through that it is after their promotion courses there and then fresh intakes can enter camp
They did promotion course this year. I'm not aware of any other one they want to do. The successful applicants of this current recruitment will commence training this month. That's the arrangement, and I pray nothing changes it.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by RalphFortune(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=nonso686 post=70880111][/quote]

The senior staffs are preparing for the refresher course according one of my guarantor in Kaduna. I hope it won't stop the new intake from commencing their training, so that one will know next move
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Paulagada: 12:35am On Sep 04, 2018
nonso686:
I heard d rumour from a reliable source
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 4:21am On Sep 04, 2018
Britishcoins:

farming is a noble job. js

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 04, 2018
femiyayo1:
FOR YOUR ROAD SAFETY, FIRE SERVICE AND PRISON SERVICE PRINTOUT, HOLLA ME ON
0 7 0 6 6 6 9 0 7 8 4

cool
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by marryann: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2018
Britishcoins:

But you implied that it was for new intake...you never said a course training! I knew about that pop in kaduna cos a friend was part of it,forget that Pple are attacking you here truth is you wanted to look like u have some connection which u don't

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2018
marryann:

But you implied that it was for new intake...you never said a course training! I knew about that pop in kaduna cos a friend was part of it,forget that Pple are attacking you here truth is you wanted to look like u have some connection which u don't

tank u madam. he wants to create dat impression.
check out threads abt prisons where an applcant needed print out...or a thread where the topic was on prisons speaks abt recruitment shortlisting.....applicant are already tellimg him to plz contact dem tru mails....tryin to paint it dat he can help...wich he also needs help.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Britishcoins(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2018
marryann:

The truth is that most of u here are too weak to read and comprehend, now this where I stated it earlier that it has nothing to do with our recruitment or replacement.
Can u humbly quote me with aid of evidence were I said it is the recruitment we all have been waiting?
Some of you here has never even contributed anything meaningfully in this forum. I wish we all can see one another we would but let me just pretend that I did not read those trash most of u do post here...

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jpkolax(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2018
It's enough, you guys should end all this mischievous act. The most important thing is that when is the list coming out.
I believe the essence of this forum is to help disseminate information. Am looking forward to hearing testimony from everyone here along side with me. #jpkolax.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mimick(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2018
Britishcoins:

The truth is that most of u here are too weak to read and comprehend, now this where I stated it earlier that it has nothing to do with our recruitment or replacement.
Can u humbly quote me with aid of evidence were I said it is the recruitment we all have been waiting?
Some of you here has never even contributed anything meaningfully in this forum. I wish we all can see one another we would but let me just pretend that I did not read those trash most of u do post here...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mimick(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2018
U are a thief. U think we are a fool here and we don't know ur intention and impression u are creating here. U sound as if u av connection so dat many pple can contact you and paid u alot of money. My dear, u av failed. If u don't av smtin doing u beta go and learn vulcanizer .oleeeeeeee u be. grin grin grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Juwon4605(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2018
You guys should stop giving yourself false hope.....is only FRSC list that is coming out this year ....NPS AND FIRE till next year .....
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Aframs(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2018
Juwon4605:
You guys should stop giving yourself false hope.....is only FRSC list that is coming out this year ....NPS AND FIRE till next year .....
Which kind post be this kiss undecided embarassed
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2018
Juwon4605:

Giv me sometime...i will confirm dis ur info..
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by yali20: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2018
The list will be out by next month October, both NPS and ffs
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Juwon4605(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
[.....ok bro .

quote author=damiBJ post=70890901]

Giv me sometime...i will confirm dis ur info..
[/quote]
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by adefolakol(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Juwon4605:
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by neolboy(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2018
yali20:
The list will be out by next month October, both NPS and ffs

No be this month again?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by izaray(f): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
neolboy:

No be this month again?
My dear the thing tire person oh
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Eedson25(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
They are all speculating...the list will be out anytime soon...just that we should all be engaged and take our mind off it...

So that when it finally comes out "" it will be a plus.. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by micflo28(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Expect the list on the 15th

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.