Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809137 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ayomidric:

How was your screening on Tuesday?

I believe I was shortlisted....but didn't get the text bcoz of DND....
Waiting anxiously for final list
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by almujeebe(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
damiBJ:

I believe I was shortlisted....but didn't get the text bcoz of DND....
Waiting anxiously for final list
Was your name on the list? Were you given exam number?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by recklesscrow: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
stmichael001:
same thing happend here for asb o. �
pls is Saturday still going to hold in Delta State?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by recklesscrow: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
recklesscrow:
has anyone screened in Delta State?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Bestlily(f): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2019
stmichael001:
same thing happend here for asb o. �
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2019
almujeebe:

Was your name on the list? Were you given exam number?

Didn't bothered traveling to check if my name is on the list.... But I kno it will be...bcoz my source kept saying it's a big lie...DAT I got the test and still declining.... Can't travel bcozz of my job....if he want to help...it's not about going for screening.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by stmichael001(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
recklesscrow:
no sir
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by stmichael001(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
recklesscrow:
has anyone screened in Delta State?
i was and its done n dusted
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by adeotiahmed09: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
if you want to join NPS Watsapp chat , chat me on 08163731152
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by samsard(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
damiBJ:

Didn't bothered traveling to check if my name is on the list.... But I kno it will be...bcoz my source kept saying it's a big lie...DAT I got the test and still declining.... Can't travel bcozz of my job....if he want to help...it's not about going for screening.
Just listen to yourself.
Assuming your 'source' is legit, have you never heard the phrase "meet your helper half way across"? which is to say you go half the distance to lessen the stress?
There are people that can pull out a name from a unicorns ass and fix in a final list without nada, others can only meet you at half the distance.

6 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
samsard:
Just listen to yourself.
Assuming your 'source' is legit, have you never heard the phrase "meet your helper half way across"? which is to say you go half the distance to lessen the stress?
There are people that can pull out a name from a unicorns ass and fix in a final list without nada, others can only meet you at half the distance.

Plz come out straight....all dizz grammers won't help.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bestlily:

It is. Thanks!!
I pray for positive result
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Bestlily(f): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
kehnton:

I pray for positive result
same here!!!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by airprinz(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2019
damiBJ:

Plz come out straight....all dizz grammers won't help.
He's telling you what you ought to know, and you're there spewing bullshit. Which straight do you want him to come out again, enh?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by almujeebe(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Add me to any whatsapp group

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kanyesnazzy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kindly add me to the group 08066641930
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by adeotiahmed09: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by almujeebe(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
adeotiahmed09:
https:///BiceHAN06S836usTOKkmMJ

The link is not opening.... Can you add me up bro

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
airprinz:
He's telling you what you ought to know, and you're there spewing bullshit. Which straight do you want him to come out again, enh?

So for me sayin I don't understand is now a problem to u...OK o...well...I don't care abt any screening...mine has always bin final list....I wnt say more Dan DAT.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2019
damiBJ:

So for me sayin I don't understand is now a problem to u...OK o...well...I don't care abt any screening...mine has always bin final list....I wnt say more Dan DAT.

I know someone who source told to go for the screening despite not receiving text. He saw his name on the list when he got there and did the needful.

Some source don't have power over final list but can influence it if their candidates got screened at the selection stage.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2019
Any idea on when the final list will be out?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by samsard(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2019
kehnton:

I know someone who source told to go for the screening despite not receiving text. He saw his name on the list when he got there and did the needful.

Some source don't have power over final list but can influence it if their candidates got screened at the selection stage.
Don't mind him, maybe he feels his 'source' is the minister of interior or Controller of Prisons. Smh
I was at the Air force DSSC screening when one of the senior officers on the board told a caller (apparently a relative) that he isn't the Chief of Air Staff grin coz they were asking him to do something beyond his influence.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2019
kehnton:

Can't loose my present job bcozz of the screening.
My source can easily input my name without me filling the form....I kno wat am saying.....but if he fail to do the needful dizz tym around....am done wit him.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emevee: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=damiBJ post=76963187]

My source can easily input my name without me filling the form....I kno wat am saying.....but if he fail to do the needful dizz tym around....am done wit him.

My guy don't be self assured the only thing sure in life is death dah we must all die, remember when one makes noise too much God brings such person down.your connection might put your name and mistakenly it will be omitted and Na sorry go end am.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2019
I feel like this guy is bragging about the godfather wey him get oo
Guy it is annoying as you are bigger than this fa

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by almujeebe(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2019
damiBJ:

See confidence like say your source has authoritative right to Do and Undo.
Eve he does, you shouldn't be bragging about it on social media, you're only harming him if you don't know .

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Please u guy don't get me wrong,just trying to make it abundantly clear to DAT dude speaking grammerr....am not bragging please.....but I can clear his doubt by taking anyone who can PM down to the ministers office and see my source in there...not bragging plzz.....I just believe if he' not gona assist dizz tym around.....am moving on.
Religion is one of our problem is this country.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=Emevee post=76965057][/quote]

See am making it clear....its smtin I kno he can do.am not bragging but i believe is smtin he can do.....and if he refuses diz tym again...dizz will make it the 3rd he has bleeped up.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by baddest04: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
damiBJ:

See am making it clear....its smtin I kno he can do.am not bragging but i believe is smtin he can do.....and if he refuses diz tym again...dizz will make it the 3rd he has bleeped up.
will you shut up....if u have a source please keep it to ursef.....after all na everybody get source tooo....nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by templar123: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jesus is my only source ...I carry grace that can't be stopped..when you knw the force backing u u need not to worry...

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DeanOlamide(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
damiBJ:
Please u guy don't get me wrong,just trying to make it abundantly clear to DAT dude speaking grammerr....am not bragging please.....but I can clear his doubt by taking anyone who can PM down to the ministers office and see my source in there...not bragging plzz.....I just believe if he' not gona assist dizz tym around.....am moving on.
Religion is one of our problem is this country.

Keep Quiet my friend!!!

Talking trash!!! If ur source can help u why hasn’t the person put u through replacement ever since... I know of people who entered through replacement two years ago before they even announced this present selection and u are here spewing empty words..

You are just empty!!!! I put that to u!!!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
baddest04:
will you shut up....if u have a source please keep it to ursef.....after all na everybody get source tooo....nonsense

Source big pass source my broda...
Tmr decision will be made abt the list and other measures as regards to fire...prisons and civil defense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.