Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (806292 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ibroh22(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2018
sutoboy:
Please what can we do? for those of us that doesnt have NIN and how can someone help for the medical fitness certificate?

i will appreciate your help, sir/ma
I can hlp with the fitness certificate...hammedibrahim123@yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by devlishGINGER(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2018
balqees004:
I studied B.Sc Applied Chemistry, I mistakenly applied for ASI(lab scientist)(COHNESS eight). Should I reapply for ASP11?
open another email and start a fresh registration.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:21am On May 10, 2018
I was unable to upload my documents o.
Is anybody here experiencing the same thing
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2018
use online resizer thats what i used
missyojo:
I'm unable to upload my documents, response I got was the file is too large. It's must be 2megabyteand have cropped it to a smaller size. Please what else do I need to do in order to upload it?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 9:25am On May 10, 2018
refresh the page as it happened to me too
okenna:
please house how can i select category and position. i have in that position since yesterday. no options available to select
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2018
Alhamdulillah for successful registration, may we be part of the successful ones oo as the stress in registering alone no be for here oo

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oyeezah(f): 9:33am On May 10, 2018
LordSuko:

My learned Colleague, I sight you.
I applied for ASP II
Your Qualifying Certificate goes into thw Professional Qualification section
that's CONPASS 8. shouldn't it be 9, same as doctors?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Efecbn(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2018
3RNEST:

at nite u will never believe that the site is super fast around 1-2am grin
I will try it tonight by God's grace.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Sheamus007(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2018
I studied physics electronics what will I apply for pls
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Mekailo(m): 10:17am On May 10, 2018
Sheamus007:
my bro in course,Asp II compass 08
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2018
Sheamus007:
In regards to the FLSC you mentioned earlier go and obtain it. Just collected mine this morning too from my primary school. Waiting for midnight to come lemme proceed to the last page of registration.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2018
Graciouslara:
pls who can help me with medical fitness certificate in Osogbo ,osun state or ibadan
If you are not far from LAUTHEC, you can take a stroll there.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Dreadful: 10:47am On May 10, 2018
I know I shall be shortlisted to the next phase.
Registration completed and successful.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Syjibrin(f): 10:50am On May 10, 2018
good people of the house who has finish his registration i observe that the passport does not appear on the reference page having uploaded it. please what is the way forward
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Dreadful: 10:52am On May 10, 2018
Ayomidric:

u can save it on ur phone.. I used chrome for my registration.. and I saved d two documents on my phone
How did you do that? In Pdf or what? cos I can't find the Pdf file of the two documents to download. I used my phone through out the registration process.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Dreadful: 10:59am On May 10, 2018
Sebastean:

Same here bro, since yesterday i have been trying to proceed to the final phase of the reg after uploading all necessary Doc. God have mercy, its cant of frustrating
If you've uploaded all that is required, look up you'll see the stages for the registration click on finish.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by trilobite: 11:01am On May 10, 2018
LordSuko:

I had issues with the Reference pages, bro.
I've been able to print them now but my passport photograph is not displayed on the first page

I've since solved mine. What you need to do is
print each page by highlight them.

That is, highlight page one and print only page one.
Then repeat same for page two.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Syjibrin(f): 11:03am On May 10, 2018
Emdee590:
Alhamdulillah for successful registration, may we be part of the successful ones oo as the stress in registering alone no be for here oo
did ur passport appear on ur reference page?mine does not appear only the reference ID appear what is the way forward
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Syjibrin(f): 11:07am On May 10, 2018
Dreadful:
I know I shall be shortlisted to the next phase.
Registration completed and successful.
did ur passport appear on ur reference page? mine does not appear only the reference ID appear
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by b3llo(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2018
Am successfully done with my registration however am yet to print my reference and Referee letters. May God crown our efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ebowo(f): 12:05pm On May 10, 2018
balqees004:
I studied B.Sc Applied Chemistry, I mistakenly applied for ASI(lab scientist)(COHNESS eight). Should I reapply for ASP11?

You must not study lab science to be posted to the lab, if you included in your experience that you have ever worked in the lab may during NYSC or SIWES , then you don't have to worry, don't mess it up by reapplying cos u will be disqualified, after all your course is a related course, we are in Nigeria where all things àre possible, be looking for oga at d top or someone who knws him while you tell the Oga of all the Ogas in prayer, good luck!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ebowo(f): 12:19pm On May 10, 2018
devlishGINGER:
open another email and start a fresh registration.

How? Has she not uploaded her document?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Dreadful: 1:16pm On May 10, 2018
Syjibrin:
did ur passport appear on ur reference page? mine does not appear only the reference ID appear
Yes my passport did appear on my Reference page. It sat ontop of my Reference ID
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2018
yes appeared clean cleared. please make sure on the upload page your passport is uploaded successfully
Syjibrin:
did ur passport appear on ur reference page?mine does not appear only the reference ID appear what is the way forward
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tilope1991(f): 1:20pm On May 10, 2018
Ebowo:

You must not study lab science to be posted to the lab, if you included in your experience that you have ever worked in the lab may during NYSC or SIWES , then you don't have to worry, don't mess it up by reapplying cos u will be disqualified, after all your course is a related course, we are in Nigeria where all things àre possible, be looking for oga at d top or someone who knws him while you tell the Oga of all the Ogas in prayer, good luck!
Please everyone help me,the site is not going since Monday, please help me
Is there any other site to login to
Pls help
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2018
same as mine too
Dreadful:
Yes my passport did appear on my Reference page. It sat ontop of my Reference ID

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by adjeks(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2018
Please help me.. I have been trying to log in ever since but to no avail. adjeks20002000@yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2018
but this night vigil too much oo see as my eyes balls are paining me now angry but wait oo no be wickedness be this so ? if really they want Nigerians to apply and secure this job, then they would have worked on their site instead of this kyn wicked punishment . Imagine someone who no fit do the night vigil
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2018
tick the i am not a robot and wait for images to come up then follow the on-screen instruction
adjeks:
Please help me.. I have been trying to log in ever since but to no avail. adjeks20002000@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.